Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman Twitch Drops Campaign

[DE]Dudley

Hello Tenno,

The Zariman Ten Zero calls out across that Origin System. Will you heed its call or will you forsake your home? Come celebrate the Angels of the Zariman launch with Warframe on Twitch! This is our first major story update since The New War and there are a ton of new features and secrets to unlock. We are happy to announce that a variety of Twitch Drops will be available to viewers over the next two weeks.

1c9a7b1a333d1511a1c5aa2f4d2b46b3.jpg WarframeInternational & Prime Time
On launch day, tune into twitch.tv/WarframeInternational at 3 p.m. ET to receive one of the many new Arcanes available for this update plus hang out with our Spanish Tenno. The Arcanes Twitch Drop* continues the following day, April 28th at 6 p.m. ET during Prime Time (twitch.tv/warframe) which may also shed some light on some things you might not know about the Quest!

* The Arcanes Twitch Drop has a limit of 3 claims for watching 45 minutes of WarframeInternational and watching Prime Time for an hour and 30 minutes

Warframe Community Creators
Join some amazing Warframe content creators from the community to also receive some of the new ship and Dormizone decorations!

Each day a different Drop** is available. See the schedule below for all participating creators and their timeslots:

Friday, April 29th:
AdikDarkCero (PL) - twitch.tv/adikdarkcero
Time: 12 p.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET

Brozime - twitch.tv/brozime
Time: 1 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET

SeveredSanity - twitch.tv/severedsanity
Time: 10 p.m. ET to 2 a.m. ET

TheGamio (ES) - twitch.tv/thegamio
Time: 8 p.m. ET to 12 a.m. ET

Drop: Zariman Statue (Lunaro Child)

Saturday, April 30th:
Disfusional - twitch.tv/disfusional
Time: 10 a.m. ET to 2 p.m. ET

TheKengineer - twitch.tv/thekengineer
Time: 2 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET

VVhite_Angel (FR) - twitch.tv/vvhite_angel 

Drop: Zariman Statue (Drummer)

Sunday, May 1st:
Kirarahime - twitch.tv/kirarahime
Time: 8 a.m. ET to 12 p.m. ET

Oosij (GER) - twitch.tv/oosij

Vamppy_ - twitch.tv/vamppy_
Time: 3 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET

Drop: Zariman Statue (Executor Tuvul)

Monday, May 2nd:
ThePandaN8 - twitch.tv/thepandan8
Time: 4 p.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET

Drop: Zariman Albrecht Entrati Painting

Tuesday, May 3rd:
Pupsker - twitch.tv/pupsker
Time: 4 p.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET

Drop: Zariman Yonta Portrait

Wednesday, May 4th:
Sharlazard - twitch.tv/sharlazard
Time:  12 p.m. ET to 4 p.m. ET

Drop: Zariman Ballas Portrait

** These Drops are limited to 1 claim per Warframe Content Creator by watching 45 minutes. The Zariman Ballas Portrait will also be available to viewers who watch WarframeInternational. Viewers are advised that the claim limit of 1 still applies so you may only obtain 1 item for watching either Sharlazard’s or WarframeInternational’s stream.

Directory-Wide
Starting on May 5th at 8 p.m. ET until May 11th at 3 p.m. ET, watch any channel within the Warframe Directory to receive a Zariman Standing Grab Bag***:

• Voidplume Down
  • Voidplume Vane
  • Voidplume Crest
  • Voidplume Quill
  • Voidplume Pinion

*** The Zariman Standing Grab Bag has a limit of 5 claims by watching for 45 minutes per claim.

So tune into Warframe on Twitch! The Angels of the Zariman Twitch Drop Campaign has something for everyone.

Update for May 2 to May 7:

Prime Time #307

On May 5th at 6 p.m. ET tune into Prime Time #307 to receive 45 Ducats for watching the livestream for 45 minutes. This Drop has a limit of two claims for watching Prime Time for an hour and 30 minutes.

Our featured International Creator this week is AdikDarkCero!
AdikDarkCero is a Polish streamer who mostly plays with viewers and enjoys helping them with builds.
If you're looking for a fun opportunity to crack some relics, visit them at twitch.tv/adikdarkcero between noon - 5pm ET on Saturday (May 7th).

• Like 25

Could you drop back the watch times to 30 minutes plz. I coudn't count the number of times where I missed the drop by a few minutes since you switched it to 45 minutes. The twitch system is pretty bad and counting minutes properly, and often even when I log in like 7 minutes after a stream started, with ads and me having to refresh every now and then to ensure it's still counting, I often still miss the drop by a few minutes almost each time.

Also, ppl tend to forget the stream, and eventually get an email notification, but by the time we open the browser and get set up for watching a stream, there's often already 10-15 minutes passed and the drop is already too late.

At least keep the stream running for ten more minutes or something ... or start it early... Anything...

Again never had this problem when it was 30 minute drops, since even when the time didn't count properly, you could usually manage to register 30 minutes out of a 60 minutes devstream. And you're actually losing tons of viewers like myself that go "Well, stream has been going for 12 minutes, no use watching it now since i'll miss the drop again"...

Edited by (PSN)Stealth_Cobra
  • Like 10

11 hours ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Hello Tenno,

The Zariman Ten Zero calls out across that Origin System. Will you heed its call or will you forsake your home? Come celebrate the Angels of the Zariman launch with Warframe on Twitch! This is our first major story update since The New War and there are a ton of new features and secrets to unlock. We are happy to announce that a variety of Twitch Drops will be available to viewers over the next two weeks.

1c9a7b1a333d1511a1c5aa2f4d2b46b3.jpg WarframeInternational & Prime Time
On launch day, tune into twitch.tv/WarframeInternational at 3 p.m. ET to receive one of the many new Arcanes available for this update plus hang out with our Spanish Tenno. The Arcanes Twitch Drop* continues the following day, April 28th at 6 p.m. ET during Prime Time (twitch.tv/warframe) which may also shed some light on some things you might not know about the Quest!

* The Arcanes Twitch Drop has a limit of 3 claims for watching 45 minutes of WarframeInternational and watching Prime Time for an hour and 30 minutes

Warframe Community Creators
Join some amazing Warframe content creators from the community to also receive some of the new ship and Dormizone decorations! Check back for an updated schedule later.

Directory-Wide
Starting on May 5th at 8 p.m. ET until May 11th at 3 p.m. ET, watch any channel within the Warframe Directory to receive a Zariman Standing Grab Bag***:

• Voidplume Down
  • Voidplume Vane
  • Voidplume Crest
  • Voidplume Quill
  • Voidplume Pinion

*** The Zariman Standing Grab Bag has a limit of 5 claims by watching for 45 minutes per claim.

So tune into Warframe on Twitch! The Angels of the Zariman Twitch Drop Campaign has something for everyone.

Is there a problem with the streams and drops, I got stuck at a certain percent watching and now there are no supported streams for the drops?

On 2022-04-27 at 3:46 PM, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

Could you drop back the watch times to 30 minutes plz. I coudn't count the number of times where I missed the drop by a few minutes since you switched it to 45 minutes. The twitch system is pretty bad and counting minutes properly, and often even when I log in like 7 minutes after a stream started, with ads and me having to refresh every now and then to ensure it's still counting, I often still miss the drop by a few minutes almost each time.

Also, ppl tend to forget the stream, and eventually get an email notification, but by the time we open the browser and get set up for watching a stream, there's often already 10-15 minutes passed and the drop is already too late.

At least keep the stream running for ten more minutes or something ... or start it early... Anything...

Again never had this problem when it was 30 minute drops, since even when the time didn't count properly, you could usually manage to register 30 minutes out of a 60 minutes devstream. And you're actually losing tons of viewers like myself that go "Well, stream has been going for 12 minutes, no use watching it now since i'll miss the drop again"...

This!

I'll do you one better... I never had a problem in Drops 1.0, but since tvitch and DE moved to the new system, there are many times that I will click Claim and it won't claim the drop properly, and thus not start counting towards the next drop. So, I have to click Claim over, and over, and over... and over... and over... until it finally clears. Then I have to stop the stream and reload it from the app, or computer, to get to the counter to start for the next iteration.

Back when we had 30 min drops, the extra time spent trying to claim, or getting to a stream a couple of minutes late, had much, much, MUCH less of an impact on getting drops.

Why DE would decide to make claiming drops more difficult given the frailty of the system is beyond me. It's like someone thought the old saying was,

"If it ain't broke, then break it!"

:facepalm:

• Like 4

Forgot to mention... I was watching the Prime Time stream when I clicked on "About This Drop" on PC and came to this page with the stream playing in the background. As I was reading the thread, I went back to the stream and saw that the drops timer had not progressed in the 5 mins that I was gone. I clicked back and forth between the drop info and the stream, and then it went up by 2%.

The drops timer on tvitch is very poor.

Oh, and last week I missed a drop when the stream ended while I was at 99%, even though I had been watching for at least 46 minutes...

sigh...

• Like 2

On 2022-04-27 at 7:58 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

These Drops are limited to 1 claim per Warframe Content Creator

1 claim per creator and 4 creators today comes out to a total of four "Zariman Statue (Lunaro Child)" drops today?

Could you try to get more varied streaming hours for the "select content creators" in the future? I don't mind Prime Time and dev streams being really late at night, because I understand that those need to be done during DE's working hours.. but surely there are content creators out there who stream at more suitable hours for other regions.

Thank you for the greater variety of stream options. Please keep this model and improve on it.

I've only recently started trying to get drops, and it has been very awkward: only two steams in the week both at non-optimal times, Twitch's non-functional reminder/follower alert option, stream drop-outs not recovering the counter until sometimes multiple F5s, etc. have all meant I normally remember the streams just late enough to allow for time in between troubleshooting the drop counter to get one drop, maybe two at most, across the two streams. I got to 98% of the third one week, that's my personal best, sadly, and was extra galling considering we lost time on that Prime stream with them dropping and taking a while to get back up and running (and then Twitch still showing it as offline until we refreshed yet again based on chat saying it was up) and there was no over-run to counter that.

Having several creator options at different times at least means if you realise you're late to the stream there's no "oh well, no point now" feeling, since I can just hop on to the next person's stream and keep it rolling. Also good for those selected creators, as now there's a reason to watch them (or add to their viewcount as 'silent support' if I'm not actively watching spoilery content or content I'm not able to understand the spoken language of). 

It would be amazing if this kind of drop support were opened to creators on normal weeks, too. The raid at the end of the main streams at the very least should continue counting, and ideally the creators listed on each week's post should also contribute towards the drop earnings (or allow people to get up to two via creators and one has to be via the International/Prime shows if we want all three, if you really want to use the drops to encourage your own view numbers). 

4 hours ago, __jag__ said:

1 claim per creator and 4 creators today comes out to a total of four "Zariman Statue (Lunaro Child)" drops today?

Just don't try to watch 2 content creators at the same time. The system doesn't allow 2 simultaneous drops... those days are loooooooooooong gone! Both Brozime and AdikDarkCero are running right now, so after you complete 1 and claim it, then start the other. I am not sure if you had both running at the same time if it would auto-start the second drop after you claim the first (as sometimes does with PrimeTime) since they are separate streams. For me, it did not even show up as counting on ADC's stream until I had been watching for about 5 mins after I left Brozime's, so it looks like you have to be patient.

• Like 2

@(PSN)DragonMama2019It doesn't matter which platform do you play on, the rewards are for every eligible Warframe account.

First you must link your Twitch account with your Warframe account: logged in on www.warframe.com go to account management (hover over your ign in top right corner) and follow the instructions there. To double check it, go to https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and see if in the Other connections section there's Warframe listed there.

With that done you just have to watch on Twitch the channel(s) mentioned in the [DE] posts for the required time. After that you can claim the reward either by clicking on the pop-up in chat or go to https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory for PC or in the Twitch app, tap your profile icon and select Drops.

Other quirks would be that the timer for consecutive drops doesn't start until you claim the one available and you can't watch multiple streams at a time for multiple drops.