Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman endless gamemodes have borderline insulting rewards.

BR31

Rotation A and B 50% Small cache of credits (5k and 7.5 k);
Rotation C 80% to drop a normal lens...

Armageddon rot C takes 20+ min in order to get a 1 part of a usual bounty reward (normal lens).
Other modes also require more survival/dps /operator checks than any other planet , yet providing almost nothing in return.

Pls reconsider their drops. Ty in advance.

INoKn4B.jpeg

1 hour ago, BR31 said:

Rotation A and B 50% Small cache of credits (5k and 7.5 k);
Rotation C 80% to drop a normal lens...

Armageddon rot C takes 20+ min in order to get a 1 part of a usual bounty reward (normal lens).
Other modes also require more survival/dps /operator checks than any other planet , yet providing almost nothing in return.

Pls reconsider their drops. Ty in advance.

INoKn4B.jpeg

Literally the only thing of any value in those drops is the Hespar Blade. So you've got a 90% chance to get nothing, even after reaching rotation C.

• 1 month later...

There's no "borderline" about it. WTF are these lenses doing in the C level of the drop table? i get all the GREATER lenses i could use from thezariman bounties, the S#&$ty ordinary lenses should not exist at this level of gameplay.

There should be relics at the bare minimum in those spots, as it stands noone is going to keep playing these levels once they have the blueprint drops (with seriously S#&$ drop chances and all).

I mean, i know this game really struggles on endgame rewards, but this is the worst yet, in my opinion.

Yep, strangely though this has been DE's way since the beginning.. fill the droptable with total crap apart from an item or 2 we wanted .. but this is why it all goes to crap, once we have the "item" we were chasing, there is nothing left to chase from the droptable.  The way of fissures is much better after 5 waves or minutes you get a new opportunity to get something you're chasing.. DE thinking on this droptable stuff is rather old and tired.

The rewards aren't just bad. They are terrible. I can't believe how out of touch DE has been in the last year. Exilus and operator reworks have been horrifically received. Many many many drop tables are full of garbage. And what's the point. Obviously to make us buy plat. But sometimes we can't even use plat to bypass the grind like Breath of the Eidolon or gyromags so it becomes a total f*** you instead to the community.

On 2022-05-09 at 3:20 PM, Traumtulpe said:

Literally the only thing of any value in those drops is the Hespar Blade. So you've got a 90% chance to get nothing, even after reaching rotation C.

If you think Hespar blade is of value then Galeforce dawn is automatically also of value.

7 minutes ago, Frendh said:

If you think Hespar blade is of value then Galeforce dawn is automatically also of value.

IMO, it's of value ONCE. you have no need for more than one so it becomes a dead drop like every other drop table. 

Archived