Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Straighten out Void Sling's trajectory.

Kainosh

Currently

• If you aim below horizon, it curves like this  \/.  
  • If you aim above horizon, it curves like this /\ . 

For example, aiming through Void angel sphere usually makes me fly Above it.   Aiming at the middle of the gap between lasers will trigger the alarm because of the curve too.

I mean...its possible to get used to, but im pretty sure its a bug or such.  Something causes it to go off the mark vertically, and then it pops back at the end.

Voidsling feels so bloody impaired. I hate it to the guts... my best ANALogy: when a PC player suddenly has to play shooters with a controller. It gives me the exact same vibe. Not as bad as having to change your writing hand, but rather close...

While I sometimes hit an obstacle with Voiddash, I never hit the ceiling in low corridors. With Voidsling it happens so often, it feels like a huge loss of time and speed... and that's what Voiddash AND maxing the focus was all about.

I'm certain, if we had the choice between Voiddash and Voidsling, the majority would pick up Voiddash again and the rest would moan about how they're not able to keep up with their Voidsling.

A thing I never quite understood: why the Voiddash couldn't just go straight to the spot you were pointing? You always had to aim slightly lower, something many players not were able to cope with very well.

Archived