Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Be In Two Places At Once

These new mission types suck (Void Armageddon)

Can't play in Squad because Hosts Leave when they race to extraction faster than me, making me lose all mission reqards

Can't play solo because while I'm fighting the Void Angel, the enemies destroy the Relic several rooms over. Enemies just spawn while I'm in the void. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Enemies just spawn while I'm in the void. 

I have a suspicion something isn't intentional. Most of the time I run Armageddon, enemies don't spawn in the relic room during the angel stage, and those that might filter into the relic room (e.g. from one of the exolizer rooms) usually end up ignoring the relic to follow me to the angel. But there's rare times where enemies will start spawning en masse in the relic room itself and target the relic specifically. So it seems like something's up, at least with the spawning.

1 hour ago, Tyreaus said:

I have a suspicion something isn't intentional. Most of the time I run Armageddon, enemies don't spawn in the relic room during the angel stage, and those that might filter into the relic room (e.g. from one of the exolizer rooms) usually end up ignoring the relic to follow me to the angel. But there's rare times where enemies will start spawning en masse in the relic room itself and target the relic specifically. So it seems like something's up, at least with the spawning.

This....

The Enemies usually only path to Active Targets one at a Time and usually ignore everything in between.... On top of that they are actually not even suppose to spawn during the Angel Phase....

Something is Definitely Broken if the Enemies are attacking the Reliquary while both Exo Dampeners are still fine...

hace 5 horas, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily dijo:

These new mission types suck (Void Armageddon)

Can't play in Squad because Hosts Leave when they race to extraction faster than me, making me lose all mission reqards

Can't play solo because while I'm fighting the Void Angel, the enemies destroy the Relic several rooms over. Enemies just spawn while I'm in the void. 

I would love that Void Cascade had a solo version. For example two rooms only and double scaling of enemies because if you want to reach 9999 in one hour you can with other people but not alone.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

Can't play solo because while I'm fighting the Void Angel, the enemies destroy the Relic several rooms over. Enemies just spawn while I'm in the void

This is why they should make those defense targets invincible during angel fight and maybe even when you have to defend other, because sometimes there can be enemies left at other exodamper while you need to run at the other one. 

I guess they designed it this way so turrets kill any remaining enemies but they won't. But these modes are better to be played in a group which can be a pain with randoms if you want to reach rotation C. 

I'm just glad I got everything from these modes so I don't have to do them anymore except void flood for incarnon weapon challenges. 

Archived