Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG] Sister clones herself infinitely

RazerXPrime

Kind of lost at what to do. I'm currently fighting a level 4 sister on her planet. When she spawns she summons a dog a specter and I think about 10 clones of herself. All of which do considerable damage, but honestly that's not the worst part. I killed about 5 clones (need to stab them like normal), but they just respawn instantly in the same spot. I watched the shield bar to see if it hit the real one, when it does hit her she teleports away nearly instantly so I have to go find her again, during which time her shields regenerate to full. I've not been able to lay a finger on her HP bar whatsoever. I think the dogs also respawn infinitely. I tried for about 10 minutes but gave up.

Is there a trick that I'm missing? I'm stumped. I had to abort the mission because I don't know what to do here.

Mod one weapon for magnetic (you guys can't say it's useless now).

Use a combination of frame debuffs and buffs to enhance your damage.

Nezhas Chakram for example....

Nova's 4.

It depends on the frame you're using. 

Maybe bring Vazarin for the Vauban Mine and 5 seconds of invulnerability.

Or Unairu for the armor strip.

Use parkour and your melee and 2 weapons to shoot and slice things. 

These are supposed to be for experienced players and there are way too many new people trying to spam these.

That sounds awesome!!!  /sarcasm.  

First of all I want to say I have faced a sister with a "Pack Leader" perk  lol.   It was nasty having so many hounds doing crap.  The ones I faught had an electrical attack that got me a few times.  

Second about the cloning.... yea they can clone themselves but its usually just one copy..  you definately can not down them or stab them...   Sisters dont have human thralls so it cant be those....  (Kuva Lichs can spawn 50 billion thralls, like the hounds i guess).    So if you see more than 2 of your sister I would call that a bug....  

@Madurai-prime told you to use magnetic but not WHY to use it...  Magnetic will stop her shields from regenerating.   

The Teleport thing is annoying,   Just keep trying to mark her so she is a little tiny bit easier to track.   Sometimes them teleporting will clear the mark other times not? 

----------------

When I face clone armies I dont even mess with the lich till I get the army to die.   If you keep downing and stabbing thralls they should stop showing up eventually lol.   They have for me.  ( Also I sure as hell cant even find the lich with thralls everywhere lol)

--------------

Only other advice is phone a friend.   (im ps4, sorry)

Oh but if you want a really crazy fight..... summon a spectre AND your RJ crewmate to help in the fight lol.   (although summoning lichs into lich fights can bug out the HP bar lol)

3 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

That sounds awesome!!!  /sarcasm.  

First of all I want to say I have faced a sister with a "Pack Leader" perk  lol.   It was nasty having so many hounds doing crap.  The ones I faught had an electrical attack that got me a few times.  

Second about the cloning.... yea they can clone themselves but its usually just one copy..  you definately can not down them or stab them...   Sisters dont have human thralls so it cant be those....  (Kuva Lichs can spawn 50 billion thralls, like the hounds i guess).    So if you see more than 2 of your sister I would call that a bug....  

@Madurai-prime told you to use magnetic but not WHY to use it...  Magnetic will stop her shields from regenerating.   

The Teleport thing is annoying,   Just keep trying to mark her so she is a little tiny bit easier to track.   Sometimes them teleporting will clear the mark other times not? 

----------------

When I face clone armies I dont even mess with the lich till I get the army to die.   If you keep downing and stabbing thralls they should stop showing up eventually lol.   They have for me.  ( Also I sure as hell cant even find the lich with thralls everywhere lol)

--------------

Only other advice is phone a friend.   (im ps4, sorry)

Oh but if you want a really crazy fight..... summon a spectre AND your RJ crewmate to help in the fight lol.   (although summoning lichs into lich fights can bug out the HP bar lol)

I don't have a good pic of it because it was so hectic. I only took this screenshot:

6E9nsx3.png

All those icons you see, I think I count 12, are all a Sister. They have a normal HP bar with a crapton of hitpoints and when they go down you can stab them. It shows the parazon mod thingy and everything, but doesn't progress anything. I stabbed a fake sister 5 times and every time I did a new one just popped right back in the same spot. She did talk as if I had just stabbed her every time. 

The annoying part was that because there were so many duplicates it was impossible for me to tell where she teleported to. Her 4th ability is a teleport. She also has a ground slam. Which is fine, but with 14 sisters groundslamming you'll find yourself laying down a lot. I don't use PSF because I never need to. But it would have been handy in this encounter.

Hmmmmmm  Your a saryn and alone but I see Wisp motes around on the radar???  

Maybe this lich is like the Wolf Archon...    On your radar it shows a ton of red blips but you see how the one in the corner of the room is solid red??   Maybe that was the true one??  

Cant see anything besides that stuff from your pic...   

2 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Hmmmmmm  Your a saryn and alone but I see Wisp motes around on the radar???  

Maybe this lich is like the Wolf Archon...    On your radar it shows a ton of red blips but you see how the one in the corner of the room is solid red??   Maybe that was the true one??  

Cant see anything besides that stuff from your pic...   

I dropped a specter to help out.

I did summon a RJ crewmember but she died instantly on summon for some reason. The specter was fine.

I'm colorblind so I don't see any difference between the icons.

2 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

I don't have that, but if it's a bug with the clones I hope it's a one off. I'll give it another shot later and see if she does the same crap again.

It's happened to me too. It wasn't a fast fight but I just kill the fodder stuff to clear the clutter, apply some status and melee, create some distance and shoot, do a Vazarin dash or rolling guard and melee some more etc.

Just now, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

It's happened to me too. It wasn't a fast fight but I just kill the fodder stuff to clear the clutter, apply some status and melee, create some distance and shoot, do a Vazarin dash or rolling guard and melee some more etc.

Yea, except the fodder wasn't going away. When I killed a fake sister it would instantly respawn. I am also using Vazarin.

if you can, get the scourge prime and a good shotgun secondary. preferably pyrana prime but akbronco works just as well (you'll want a riven though). scourge's alt fire throws it and wherever it lands all nearby enemies will get forced headshots if the bullets get close enough. this works on liches and sisters as well. and yes, every bullet from your shotgun will be a headshot. that might help take care of the clones.

This is 100% not intended and most certainly a bug.

Khora's Ensnare freezes them in place. Unairu strips them of their shields as well (unsure about the armor ability since I've yet to max it). Spamming Banshee's Radar will cause them to melt from weapon damage. That aside, defo bug report this.

16 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Is there a trick that I'm missing?

This honestly Sounds like a Bug...

The "Ruse" Ability is only suppose to Summon one Copy at a Time and it's not Suppose to be Stabbable 👀

I don't know if the Hounds Respawning is Normal though.... 🤔

16 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

I watched the shield bar to see if it hit the real one, when it does hit her she teleports away nearly instantly so I have to go find her again, during which time her shields regenerate to full.

Probably the Worst of the Sister/Lich Abilities (yes... Even worse than Magnetize/Radiation).... 

I think this is the Reason why I started using Magnetic on my Weapons as that prevents her Shields from Regenerating for 6 Seconds.... Assuming I'm not on a Cluttered Tileset like the Gas City one I can usually find her and Damage her again before she Teleports away.... If I use Status Duration Mods then that's a Full 12 Seconds of No Shield Regen.... 👀

15 hours ago, maaleru said:

Did unairu strip shields off the sister?

Oh yeah.... This Actually does Work.... I just forgot since I don't have Operators Abilities on this Account... 👀

14 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

Checked here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sisters_of_Parvos, but can't find anything on a sister cloning herself 10+ times. Is this a bug?

Yeah it has to be a Bug.... Definitely shouldn't be doing that... 👀

11 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

The ones I faught had an electrical attack that got me a few times.  

RapidResilience.png

Underrated Mod.... Saved me a Bunch of Times from Arson Eximus and The Hounds Electrical Attacks as that makes the Proc only Tick Once.... Shield Gate protects me just long enough to Stop the Proc from Damaging my very very very Little Health... 👀

11 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

I don't have a good pic of it because it was so hectic. I only took this screenshot:

6E9nsx3.png

All those icons you see, I think I count 12, are all a Sister.

Yeah I'm definitely calling Bug Frame on that one.... Something is Obviously Broken there.. 👀

What Gun are you using in that Picture Anyway ? 👀

Alright I tried it again and this time she didn't clone herself anymore and she went down quite easily. She did however have another bug. At first she summoned a copy of my warframe, but after I killed it she summoned another warframe. But this time it was a plain non aggressive Excalibur without weapons. And it just followed me around as if I had summoned it.

Thanks all!

On 2022-07-20 at 7:06 PM, RazerXPrime said:

I'm colorblind so I don't see any difference between the icons

I know this is a late reply and doesn't really matter anymore, but the icons are all the same except for a little brightness weirdness on some pixels on the overlapped ones right above your reticle. So yeah, another vote for a buggy run. Odd that you had bugs on 2 runs though if you were solo unless something got broken last week. I haven't done a lich or sister since before tennocon.

Archived