Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid: New 1st ability

(XBOX)Karns Shade

Sharks in place of barrage. Summoned either at the location, similar to how barrage currently works but pets similar to vauban 1. That target enemies at location then seek after everything is dead. Have them either duration based with time or amount of attacks. Other possibility is have them depart from hydroid on cast in direction then seek enemies. 
Keep augment as is for stripping/shredding armor. Add augment for undertow so it can spawn sharks as well.

2 hours ago, Frendh said:

I like the basic idea of hydroids current 1st. Except the numbers are too low.  Larger radius on both the affected area and for each impact, more spam from above.

Pretty much this.  Hydroid's supposed to be the water frame.  Better to save the fish for Yareli, who could probably use that ability too.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Karns Shade said:

Sharks in place of barrage. Summoned either at the location, similar to how barrage currently works but pets similar to vauban 1. That target enemies at location then seek after everything is dead. Have them either duration based with time or amount of attacks. Other possibility is have them depart from hydroid on cast in direction then seek enemies. 
Keep augment as is for stripping/shredding armor. Add augment for undertow so it can spawn sharks as well.

I would love anything Shark related, which is why my Hydroid also has a Dorsal Fin Syandana.

Spoiler

WOfGZtp.jpg

8Xkmg2z.jpg

But i really like his 1st as is, only changes i wish for it was that they increased its damage value and it did Corrosive as base instead of depending on an Augment.
As for the Augment i would love if it significantly reduced the area the bombardment occurs without reducing their AoE and have the Bombardment area slowly seek out enemies, switching targets when the current one is killed.

On 2022-08-22 at 9:36 AM, (XBOX)Karns Shade said:

I think the best place for sharks may actually be his passive. As you kill enemies, sharks start smelling the blood and slowly join in with you to add to the frenzy

Swimmin around and jumping out to bite enemies, dealing big chunks of damage

Archived