Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kill more enemies then the grineer is broken.

Lancars

Unless you're using a fast kill AOE weapon you get screwed on kills because you can do the most damage but they get the kill tick since they are using flamethrowers thus ruining the kill count.

You need to change the kills to be the most damage done to a creature not who gets the final hit.

29 minutes ago, Lancars said:

Unless you're using a fast kill AOE weapon you get screwed on kills because you can do the most damage but they get the kill tick since they are using flamethrowers thus ruining the kill count.

You need to change the kills to be the most damage done to a creature not who gets the final hit.

AOE weapons aren't the best here.  They tend to pop the spawn pods before the infested hatch, and popped pods don't count for kills.  I recommend Mesa and her 4.  It will never shoot the spawn pods. 

Some people recommend Limbo because he can banish the Grineer, but then you'd have to shudder play Limbo for an entire string of bounties.  Gross.

yeah, the Objective is kinda silly. i even have to remember to not Cast radial buffs because that'll just give them more Damage, meaning more Enemies that get Killed too quickly.
which comes to the second half of that, the Enemies don't have that much Health either, anyways.

also the Volatile Runners, that there tend to be a fair number of, can make things worse as the Kill seems to be attributed to the last hit or something? so the NPC's will plink one of those and get a free Kill when the Enemy commits suicide.
the Optional is doable, as long as you don't get unlucky and the NPC's rack up a bunch of Kills that they don't deserve (though, this usually does happen).

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

... Or just, like, go solo.

it's actually harder in Solo as there are less Enemies, and obviously less Player Weapons in Ratio to the NPC's.
it's easiest with 4 Players.

it's also harder in lower Tier Bounties since the NPC's can Kill Enemies more easily there. ironically a high Tier Bounty is much easier to complete the Optional in.

actually, you probably just didn't read the Post in the first place, did you. not even sure why you're on these Forums, thesedays. deliberately misinterpreting and twisting everything People say. there's lots of other ways you could get a feeling of being superior whether valid or not, if you need an Injection of that every Day.

8 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

AOE weapons aren't the best here.  They tend to pop the spawn pods before the infested hatch, and popped pods don't count for kills. 

that can be good, if you take advantage of it. if you can nuke an entire Spawn group (before the NPC's get a bunch of free credit) to get the required lead, you can then spend the rest of the time breaking the Spawn Pods so that there aren't any Enemies for the NPC's to Killsteal.

14 minutes ago, taiiat said:

it's actually harder in Solo as there are less Enemies, and obviously less Player Weapons in Ratio to the NPC's.

... I keep forgetting most people don't live in Steel Path like I do, or use Riven Ciphers to completely ignore Riven challenges...

you probably just didn't read the Post in the first place, did you.

... And you keep forgetting that I don't post without reading first...

not even sure why you're on these Forums, thesedays. deliberately misinterpreting and twisting everything People say. there's lots of other ways you could get a feeling of being superior whether valid or not, if you need an Injection of that every Day.

... And I'm absolutely sure that you're trying something here that will give you absolutely no results whatsoever... We're all going to die horizontally anyway, so your analysis of "feeling superior" only seems to be relevant for you...

... I don't know, but since you seem to keep bringing that up, it really seems like its a you problem...

2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... I keep forgetting most people don't live in Steel Path like I do, or use Riven Ciphers to completely ignore Riven challenges...

that's irrelevant to the subject. it's objectively more difficult alone than with more Players. your ill placed Ego doesn't change that.
but i keep forgetting that accurate, factual things elude you.

4 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... And I'm absolutely sure that you're trying something here that will give you absolutely no results whatsoever... We're all going to die horizontally anyway, so your analysis of "feeling superior" only seems to be relevant for you...

... I don't know, but since you seem to keep bringing that up, it really seems like its a you problem...

it's just offensive that you just go around with the sole purpose to insult anyone you come across. whatever a Thread is about, is an opportunity for you to insult someone.
have a nice life.

46 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

AOE weapons aren't the best here.  They tend to pop the spawn pods before the infested hatch, and popped pods don't count for kills.  I recommend Mesa and her 4.  It will never shoot the spawn pods. 

Some people recommend Limbo because he can banish the Grineer, but then you'd have to shudder play Limbo for an entire string of bounties.  Gross.

Limbo ain't so bad. I just remove  the rift surge ability for a damaging ability.

2 hours ago, Lancars said:

Unless you're using a fast kill AOE weapon

This is Actually the Last Type of Weapon you want to use since it also Destroys the Pods and Pod Kills don't Count....

2 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Actually I play Bonewidow for most of the Bounty.... Limbo is just a Banish Stat Stick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... Or just, like, go solo.

If you don't have idea what the topic is about, just keep quiet.

You are clearing ignoring all the post just to promote your inflated ego.

And to op, that bounty is really annoying indeed. You can try to stay away from the squad and hope the spawn will follow close to you, so the npc's wont have easy last hits.

Spoiler
5 hours ago, DarkSkysz said:

If you don't have idea what the topic is about, just keep quiet.

You are clearing ignoring all the post just to promote your inflated ego.

And to op, that bounty is really annoying indeed. You can try to stay away from the squad and hope the spawn will follow close to you, so the npc's wont have easy last hits.

The relevance of your post is so much higher than the other guy, and towards this thread, I'm actually putting it under spoiler.

That's how on-topic it actually is... Lead by example and you stay quiet if the only thing that brought you here was to attempt at provoking me...

9 hours ago, Lancars said:

I was. i was killing things fine but the grineer where getting the counts for some reason.

Oh, I see. The rest of the context finally shows itself...

There is only one place, and one situation, that fits this bit of information. However, I believe that it has always been working like this though... I mean, "most damage" isn't "kill". At least, DE kept that detail true to its meaning.

Its not that difficult to land last hits on infested units to get the kill, unless you're either avoiding it on purpose or trying/doing something you shouldn't... But, I don't know. I believe that if you're MR30, you have everything you need to 1-shot infested units at that point, especially with single target weapons... I mean, I'm not MR30 but I have, at least, 1 primary weapon of each type capable to 1-shot enemies.

Yeah, sure. AoE weapons help clear that bounty objective. I get my Grattler out just to lol it out sometimes, but its easy to do it with other weapons...

Unless you're only relying on your eyesight to locate enemies. Is that what you've been doing?

On 2022-08-27 at 2:40 AM, Lancars said:

Grineer getting kills really fast used to be a huge problem with lower bounties in the early days of the Cambion drift. I can't say I have noticed the Grineer last hitting enemies to such a degree it becomes a problem for me. I rarely ever played those bounties solo though.

I do not think DE will change from kills to damage so I am going to leave a few pointers of what has worked for me.

- Like mentioned earlier, banish is nice. If it still works. You can always infuse banish into your preferred frame.
- Mesa's 4.
- Don't destroy the infested pods.
- If you do not want to or can't use AoE, grouping abilities will make things easier for you
- Don't help the Grineer.  Avoid using damage vulnerability like Nova's Molecular Prime or Banshee's Sonar.
- Call your railjack crewmember and/or Specters. (I am assuming this works)

i used to fail this part all the time, but once i started moving around and actively seeking enemies as opposed to waiting for them to come to me, i was able to consistently get over double what the grineer did

another thing of note is that you can steal kills from the grineer by letting them whittle down a target before dealing the killing blow

just play mesa and brrrrrrrrrrr, turn in circles. shouldnt ever lose this mission if you got decent mods on mesa and her exalted weapon + pistol attackspeed arcana.

she's like one of the best frames for deimos bounties in general already anyway (well, bounties for all open world zones, really)

Archived