Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Aeolak and Staltha alt-fire togglable like the other weapons.

--Q--Davorito--Q--

Wait, you mean like Tenet Tetra?

No. Just no. We have a dedicated secondary fire button for this function, the same button that is used for mode switching. All mode-switching does is adds a whole rudimentary click that shouldn't be there. It makes sense for switching between Auto / Burst / Semi fire modes, but not an under-barrel grenade launcher that's used situationally.

Unless you literally just use these 2 guns only for their secondary and never use their primary, which is uh... You do you, but at that point might as well change to Kuva Ogris i suppose.

2 hours ago, --Q--Davorito--Q-- said:

Make Aeolak and Staltha alt-fire togglable like the other weapons.

No thanks... Last we need is another weapon with a glitchy shooting mechanism that some times wont switch fire modes.

2 hours ago, --Q--Davorito--Q-- said:

It's really annoying...

Would be if it fired as you want it. Its fare more flexible as is.

27 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Would be if it fired as you want it. Its fare more flexible as is.

1 hour ago, Artekkor said:

No. Just no. We have a dedicated secondary fire button for this function, the same button that is used for mode switching. All mode-switching does is adds a whole rudimentary click that shouldn't be there. It makes sense for switching between Auto / Burst / Semi fire modes, but not an under-barrel grenade launcher that's used situationally.

Unless you literally just use these 2 guns only for their secondary and never use their primary, which is uh... You do you, but at that point might as well change to Kuva Ogris i suppose.

Me having to go in key binding settings and having to swap primary and secondary fire each time I want to use those weapons...

Perhaps I don't want to use only my ogris all the time?

7 минут назад, --Q--Davorito--Q-- сказал:

Me having to go in key binding settings and having to swap primary and secondary fire each time I want to use those weapons...

There's plenty of other explosive weapons without the AR part that you don't use anyway.
I find Tenet Tetra's mode switch infuriating enough and rather not have that decease be spread to any other weapon.

The main take away here is that the best DE can do here is add an option to pick how players prefer their secondary fires to work - switch or just click.
Until then AR-installed grenade launchers should be kept to just "click" due to simple objective reasoning that mode switching introduces an entire rudimentary click that shouldn't be there.

15 minutes ago, --Q--Davorito--Q-- said:

And why is that? Doesnt your mouse have a middle button/wheel to click?

If not you can just hotkey the B key of your keyboard so you just move your thumb up a bit and press it to switch fire modes.

17 minutes ago, --Q--Davorito--Q-- said:

Nether do i, thats why i run with the Ferrox for over 3 years now and have advocated against the AoE meta for as long as it has existed.

3 hours ago, Artekkor said:

But Tenet Tetra is better than Kuva Ogris...

Archived