Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant is getting buffed to become unkillable again!

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

41 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

but that can be said about almost every warframe. then I can spam vaz dash 24/7. the only requirement is that the host has hardly any lag.

but what kind of way of play is it? we're not playing from a mental asylum!

no I mean in Revenant's case specifically, you don't need any special setup, just void dash somewhere and recast

46分钟前 , DeadVoid118 说:

All these people whining about Revenant not being the best in a single category, because we obviously can't have frames that do a couple things well instead of 1 thing the best.

Hey, I'm totally open to Revenant buffs. Make his 4 have infinite punchthrough and range, make his 3 do everything Cloud Walker can do and more, make his 1 have no thrall cap and no duration, make his 2 cost zero energy and survive walking into Nullifiers. Perfectly balanced.

"He still cannot do 6x3 tridolon solo. Trash frame."

13 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

But but... 

Revenant can't die if he has Mesmer skin, if depleting stacks actually has a stacking cooldown, that means at least 20 seconds of immortality you can refresh indefinitely using rolling guard, so nidus but without the hard set up.

But but Inaros exists.

And it's even easier to set up with only health mods. Inaros has ALL the Immortality, All the time.

Nidus needs some time to get going but it can also be done with low investment overall.

And if you actually do invest: They get better.

Now add the new Crystal system that comes with Veilbreaker and it could move the needle even further with ability to add even more health and health regeneration:

The tanks become better tanks.

20 seconds of Immortality means something to Reveant but in regards to the other tank warframes they'll also get even better.

They'll not getting left behind they're just getting elevated in a different way. Which means overall Revenant is still in the same place.

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

But but Inaros exists.

And it's even easier to set up with only health mods. Inaros has ALL the Immortality, All the time.

Nidus needs some time to get going but it can also be done with low investment overall.

And if you actually do invest: They get better.

Now add the new Crystal system that comes with Veilbreaker and it could move the needle even further with ability to add even more health and health regeneration:

The tanks become better tanks.

20 seconds of Immortality means something to Reveant but in regards to the other tank warframes they'll also get even better.

They'll not getting left behind they're just getting elevated in a different way. Which means overall Revenant is still in the same place. 

Inaros needs a form of ho regeneration tho. Unless you are using melee, you can't really Regen hp with him with his kit. 

Nidus can take anywhere from 1-5 minutes to get 15 stacks, let alone 100. 

Revenant isn't that expensive to build. Even an r7 or r8 blind rage and transient fortitude can give you a good amount of power strength, especially considering that we have a lot of other methods to build power strength like operator or arcanes. 

Compared to nidus, revenant is just as tanky, but takes way less time to set up, so where nidus excels at a health tank (where enemies start to be able to kill you), revenant also excels, except without any long downtime.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Inaros needs a form of ho regeneration tho. Unless you are using melee, you can't really Regen hp with him with his kit. 

Nidus can take anywhere from 1-5 minutes to get 15 stacks, let alone 100. 

Revenant isn't that expensive to build. Even an r7 or r8 blind rage and transient fortitude can give you a good amount of power strength, especially considering that we have a lot of other methods to build power strength like operator or arcanes. 

Compared to nidus, revenant is just as tanky, but takes way less time to set up, so where nidus excels at a health tank (where enemies start to be able to kill you), revenant also excels, except without any long downtime.

Inaros has 3 abilities that are healing abilities. Add in Adeptation and Scrab Armor and that out performs Revenant because Inaros literally doesn't care. He just soaks everything up, his high HP alone makes him the better tank.

You don't even need R7 or 8 Blind Rage/Fortitude for Inaros to be  effective. All you need a normal Stretch Mod and decent duration for his 1 or 4 and you have CC and healing. The investment is far lower comparatively. 

Add on a Rage mod and you don't even need a Flow mod. Because taking damage is advantageous. 

How is that an inferior tank when taking damage is a good thing? Negating damage is one thing but actually wanting to take damage?

I mean that's pretty self explanatory. Right?

Passive healing? Hit 1 and do a couple finishers "Oh look I'm at full health again, sweet" or "Hey my Scarab armor is available"

Oh look I'm healing again!

I haven't even had to mention Umbral Mods yet. Thats a high investment 100% but it's not even remotely necessary. I shouldn't even have to explain how that works out. 

And Arcanes really are not difficult to come by anymore so that investment is a lot cheaper then what it used to be.

Now Veilbreaker comes out which is going to move the needle in a lot of ways for a lot of warframes but:

Now I can not only give Inaros more health, more armor but also add in Passive health regeneration.

He's getting even better at a time when it's not even remotely necessary. 

These options do make other warframes more survivable but it also makes an Immortal Warframe even more Immortal. 

Inaros is the frame you use to be unkillable from the second you launch the mission. Because that's literally his whole point of existing.

20 hours ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

It still doesn't move the needle for Revenant overall, even if we're still talking about the aspect of tankyness:

There's just other warfeames that have more on offer. Even if his tankyness gets better, It still doesn't move him above the others. 

If we're talking about Tankyness alone as 1 reason to use Reveant: I'd rather just go with my Inaros Prime where I wont worry or care about anything thrown at him. Eximus? He's just going to die a little bit faster 🤷‍♂️

Damage? With Inaros and rage mod I don't need a flow mod at all. 

Wukong's passive or even Nidus: I died? Oh I lost some stacks not a big deal. 

They definitely compete when the allotment of f%^&KS to give is about 0 when the investment in builds alot less compared to Revenant.

I'm just talking about being a tank. If that's my aim. I'm not using him. 

I dont see what Inaros has to offer at all. He can practically just take damage, that is it, he doesnt improve anything overall, doesnt bring anything to a group and so on. I'm really wondering why you'd even need rage on Inaros. What skill do you use to ever need to waste a slot on that mod or anything else related to energy? He practically has nothing to cast that is worth spending energy on. The only actual bonus of Inaros is that he is beginner friendly. But the moment you learn the other frames there is zero reason to ever pick up Inaros again because you'll have the same or better tanking potential and you will have a whole kit of useful abilities aswell.

Wukong's passive is still limited and Nidus is still not that great since shield gate was released. If anything, out of the very durable frames Lavos is the contender since he brings something to the group aswell besides being extremely tanky. I also kinda sit here confused as to what extra investments you think Rev needs. Wukong and the rest invest just the same just with different modding. Rev invests and improves both his tanking capabilities and his damage output from the kit. If duration was the stat to increase Mesmer Skin I'd somewhat agree, but even then all the frames need to invest in a stat to become tanky, which gives up something else. But Rev actually invests in strength which buffs his tankyness, his scaling damage aswell as his adaptive damage ult. He probably sacrifices least of the frames in question.

I also dont see why you'd even consider a frames just to be a tank when you can get so much more with a frame that can both tank and produce massive damage from the kit high up in the levels. Why would I ever settle with just one thing?

45 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

How is that an inferior tank when taking damage is a good thing? Negating damage is one thing but actually wanting to take damage?

Because taking damage is inferior to not taking damage at all. And there is no advantage to take damage, because you practically get nothing out of it. You still have nothing worthwhile to spend energy on. And the 3 healing abilities you mention are pretty much drawbacks. 1 requires you to stop and do finishers, killing enemies 1 by 1, 2 forces you to stop and actively eat an enemy slooooowly, 4 consumes 25% of your scarab armor per use, requiring you to stop and consume up to half your HP to get it to max again, which is also slow and stops your killing potential.

So not only does he provide nothing but tanking, the abilities in his kit further gimps his kill potential when you need to use them. Rev spends roughly 1 second to rebuff Mesmer Skin, if the changes go through as planned that is 1 second every 20 sec or so (depending on build) spent on rebuffing.

edit: This kinda reminds me of DaoC discussion about how bladeturn abilities were inferior for tanking over block, armor and massive HP pools. When bladeturn played properly made you literally unkillable and with little need for healing.

28 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I also dont see why you'd even consider a frames just to be a tank when you can get so much more with a frame that can both tank and produce massive damage from the kit high up in the levels. Why would I ever settle with just one thing?

The whole argument is that with these changes that Revenant is somehow the best tank in the game because his ability complete negates damage.

I'm simply arguing that he is not because Inaros builds make it adventagous for damage to be taken and that 3 of his 4 abilities enable healing so passive healing isn't necessary.

I mean you said it with your very first sentence. He's primarily designed to take damage. I'm not arguing anything else. 

But if your going to say Revenant is the best tank in the game that's just not true. That's literally Inaros reason to exist. Period. On the merit of tanking alone, nothing competes with him. That's all I'm saying. I'm not arguing for anything else.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

The whole argument is that with these changes that Revenant is somehow the best tank in the game because his ability complete negates damage.

I'm simply arguing that he is not because Inaros builds make it adventagous for damage to be taken and that 3 of his 4 abilities enable healing so passive healing isn't necessary.

I mean you said it with your very first sentence. He's primarily designed to take damage. I'm not arguing anything else. 

But if your going to say Revenant is the best tank in the game that's just not true. That's literally Inaros reason to exist. Period. On the merit of tanking alone, nothing competes with him. That's all I'm saying. I'm not arguing for anything else.

I'm still waiting for the advantage you see in him taking damage. He's also the worst scaling frame due to lack of shield gate (and invulnerability mechanics), which means he will at one point get straight up 1-shot while even the weakest frame can survive 2 hits or more in such levels and Rev scales infinitely. Inaros healing is also bad as I covered in my edit. All of them reduce damage uptime for him by alot. Finishing mobs is slow, consuming mobs is slower, and consuming armor to heal requires a slow recast of #4 after each 4th heal. So as I said, his kit doesnt only lack in providing anything, it also reduces your kill efficiency when used in need.

You can practically get the same survival of Lavos as you can on Inaros while also having a crapload of damage at your disposal.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

I'm still waiting for the advantage you see in him taking damage. He's also the worst scaling frame due to lack of shield gate (and invulnerability mechanics), which means he will at one point get straight up 1-shot while even the weakest frame can survive 2 hits or more in such levels and Rev scales infinitely.

Inaros Not caring is an upside 🤷‍♂️

You dont have to use Vazerin or Zenurik for any healing or energy needs. Like you said in your previous post Inaros is very friendly to newer players it takes very little to get him going. 

Rage and a R2 or 3 Engerize is really all you need. Your really not worried about anything and your free to run another focus school (I'm generally Naramon). It's very passive.

Add in Adeptation and Scrab Armor Augment he's got armor for days. So your not getting one shotted (I havent been in SP yet). That's a lot less investment nowadays to get to this point.

Now if you invested a couple Umbral Forma (Because you wanted to and not needed to) your looking at what? 10,000HP potential? 

What's a Shield Gate again? 🤔

Not to mention your having to manage that 20 seconds. Sure it takes 1 second to recast you know what's faster? Not casting at all. 

If you can't cast that ability for whatever reason, your not the best tank in the game and alot more vulnerable then Inaros is. 

You add in what VeilBreaker brings your enhancing all of that even more. Now Inaros can have passive healing without using any mods. Or more health. Or more armor. And he doesn't even need that investment already (or Umbral forma) to be the best tank.

If I want to only be a tank. Inaros is what I'm using. Anything else requires more effort. 

Add in how armor stripping works going forward an armor strip Helminth ability on Inaros will make up or any damage falloff he experiences.

56 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

Inaros Not caring is an upside 🤷‍♂️

You dont have to use Vazerin or Zenurik for any healing or energy needs. Like you said in your previous post Inaros is very friendly to newer players it takes very little to get him going. 

Rage and a R2 or 3 Engerize is really all you need. Your really not worried about anything and your free to run another focus school (I'm generally Naramon). It's very passive.

Add in Adeptation and Scrab Armor Augment he's got armor for days. So your not getting one shotted (I havent been in SP yet). That's a lot less investment nowadays to get to this point.

Now if you invested a couple Umbral Forma (Because you wanted to and not needed to) your looking at what? 10,000HP potential? 

What's a Shield Gate again? 🤔

Not to mention your having to manage that 20 seconds. Sure it takes 1 second to recast you know what's faster? Not casting at all. 

If you can't cast that ability for whatever reason, your not the best tank in the game and alot more vulnerable then Inaros is. 

You add in what VeilBreaker brings your enhancing all of that even more. Now Inaros can have passive healing without using any mods. Or more health. Or more armor. And he doesn't even need that investment already (or Umbral forma) to be the best tank.

If I want to only be a tank. Inaros is what I'm using. Anything else requires more effort. 

Add in how armor stripping works going forward an armor strip Helminth ability on Inaros will make up or any damage falloff he experiences.

Hmm , that's not quite ... The whole truth ?

Sure , you can have some of the highest health numbers in the game and he tends to be pretty hard to kill on the star chart upto sortie and is the most effortless.

But that doesn't always translate to best EHP.

I had made a ranking a very long time ago , you can use that as reference along with my reasonings.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

But if your going to say Revenant is the best tank in the game that's just not true. That's literally Inaros reason to exist. Period.

Frame balancing being what it is, just because that's his whole reason for existing doesn't mean he's the best at it.

Now, I don't play Inaros or  know who the best tank is, but I'm certain the answer depends on one's criteria.  For conditions like higher level scaling, particularly against non-Infested, I'd think Inaros lack of shields would put him well behind some other frames that can hammer on gating.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

Revenant literally is the best tank next update, all you need to keep Mesmer skin up indefinitely is Zenurik, who needs more energy than that?

Yeah, you run rage on inaros or nidus, but if I wanted spammable infinite energy I would simply use combat discipline with equilibrium and subsume dispensary, not really a problem when you don't rely on brief Respite.

It takes more investment, but revenant can do the content Inaros can't so it's worth it.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Revenant literally is the best tank next update, all you need to keep Mesmer skin up indefinitely is Zenurik, who needs more energy than that?

And yet the one aspect of my argument that's been missing, intentionally:

"Gloom has entered the chat"

For strikly tanking:

Inaros+Gloom is the best tank in the game. Bar none. Because let's add something else that also isn't necessary into the mix. I'd even argue Rhino Prime with Empower is a better tank then Revenant.

You add everything else into that equation like Umbral Mods (which again I state: Are NOT necessary) and it's still better then Revenant. Negating damage is a good thing but if I'm Inaros, I still don't care and generally want to take damage to use #1 to heal (his 2 isn't great, so that's my slot for Gloom) and especially if I subsume Gloom onto him I care even less then I did before and arguably with less investment.

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Frame balancing being what it is, just because that's his whole reason for existing doesn't mean he's the best at it.

Are there frames better then Inaros with overall kit that are tanks? Absolutely. But I'm only arguing from the perspective of tanking only and the ability to absorb damage at all times, from all sources. Inaros is the best at doing that however anything else outside of that he definitely is not. He's a sponge that's really it.

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

And yet the one aspect of my argument that's been missing, intentionally:

"Gloom has entered the chat"

For strikly tanking:

Inaros+Gloom is the best tank in the game. Bar none. Because let's add something else that also isn't necessary into the mix. I'd even argue Rhino Prime with Empower is a better tank then Revenant.

You add everything else into that equation like Umbral Mods (which again I state: Are NOT necessary) and it's still better then Revenant. Negating damage is a good thing but if I'm Inaros, I still don't care and generally want to take damage to use #1 to heal (his 2 isn't great, so that's my slot for Gloom) and especially if I subsume Gloom onto him I care even less then I did before and arguably with less investment.

Are there frames better then Inaros with overall kit that are tanks? Absolutely. But I'm only arguing from the perspective of tanking only and the ability to absorb damage at all times, from all sources. Inaros is the best at doing that however anything else outside of that he definitely is not. He's a sponge that's really it.

Revenant can absorb infinite damage, therefore if you have the resources to sustain him, he's the best tank.

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Revenant can absorb infinite damage, therefore if you have the resources to sustain him, he's the best tank.

"If" 

What happens if you don't? Or if something else happens like a nullifier?

With Inaros that's not a problem. And nullifiers aren't an equal threat to my survival. You can make him completely self sustainable with alot less effort. Simply with mods I'm accomplishing things you need a build, focus and arcanes for.

Focus and arcanes only add to it, they are not necessary. Energize is because it's really nice and arcane Ultimatem? More armor when I do finishers? Sign me up considering my #1 also heals right? And is also my most used ability.

Which is why he's the better tank. Inaros isn't worried about "if"

Add in Archon Crystal's and that "If" is going to get even smaller. Because that's just more things that are not necessary for survivability when Inaros is concerned.

I mean giving him even more health, armor and the ability to add health regeneration without using a mod slot is necessary right?

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

But I'm only arguing from the perspective of tanking only and the ability to absorb damage at all times, from all sources.

But if you're going to say "all" with no disclaimers then that needs to include levels where Inaros can be effectively 1hkd.  I'm the opposite of an expert on this, but according to Aznvasions who definitely is one, the absolute best EHP tank Inaros builds start getting ganked around level 600 even when importing Null Star.   (And Helminth justifies its own disclaimer anyway.)

If shard shield bonuses will actually give him shields, the picture will change dramatically.  But none of us know, and so far DE ain't telling.

Now, if you're saying to yourself that there's no practical reason to play at those levels, that's totally fair.  But there is a population who do so anyway, even up to 9999. I just think it best to keep that in mind before invoking simple absolutes like "best tank" without context. 

Best easily acquired, low effort, minimal energy, sub-level 600 hp sponge, maybe? :P

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

"If" 

What happens if you don't? Or if something else happens like a nullifier?

With Inaros that's not a problem. And nullifiers aren't an equal threat to my survival. You can make him completely self sustainable with alot less effort. Simply with mods I'm accomplishing things you need a build, focus and arcanes for.

Focus and arcanes only add to it, they are not necessary. Energize is because it's really nice and arcane Ultimatem? More armor when I do finishers? Sign me up considering my #1 also heals right? And is also my most used ability.

Which is why he's the better tank. Inaros isn't worried about "if"

Add in Archon Crystal's and that "If" is going to get even smaller. Because that's just more things that are not necessary for survivability when Inaros is concerned.

I mean giving him even more health, armor and the ability to add health regeneration without using a mod slot is necessary right?

Ok and how does that make Revenant bad? As already said, revenant is not hard to build and even 15 seconds of invulnerability is still good while Zenurik easily provides for both energy and power strength for revenant. 

Now on the topic of nullifiers we have a thing called "rolling guard." It's very useful for running away from nullifiers. You also have the option of using the Miter (which instantly and permanently destroys the bubbles) or simply shooting them with a gun.

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Ok and how does that make Revenant bad? As already said, revenant is not hard to build and even 15 seconds of invulnerability is still good. 

Now on the topic of nullifiers we have a thing called "rolling guard." It's very useful for running away from nullifiers. You also have the option of using the Miter (which instantly destroys them permanently) or simply shooting them.

I never said he was bad I'm strictly arguing from the aspect Inaros is a better tank, thats all.

And it's not like Rolling Guard is exclusive, every warframe has access to it. So it doesn't move the needle if both warframes were discussing has access to the same mod right? Which is why I didn't bring it up in discussion.

15 seconds of invulnerability is good, never said it wasn't. But it takes significantly less investment to make Inaros a tank and even less for that to persist comparatively. 

And if we're also talking about accessibility between both Warframes:

Inaros Prime even vaulted he's potentially easier to gain access to through the trade market for roughly 50 Plat as of today. And his resource cost for a Prime is quite reasonable. And 50 Plat is not difficult to come by.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

I never said he was bad I'm strictly arguing from the aspect Inaros is a better tank, thats all.

And it's not like Rolling Guard is exclusive, every warframe has access to it. So it doesn't move the needle if both warframes were discussing has access to the same mod right? Which is why I didn't bring it up in discussion.

15 seconds of invulnerability is good, never said it wasn't. But it takes significantly less investment to make Inaros a tank and even less for that to persist comparatively. 

And if we're also talking about accessibility between both Warframes:

Inaros Prime even vaulted he's potentially easier to gain access to through the trade market for roughly 50 Plat as of today. And his resource cost for a Prime is quite reasonable. And 50 Plat is not difficult to come by.

I farmed revenant myself, so in terms of farm he's easy. 

The difference between revenant using rolling guard and Inaros using rolling guard is that in high enough levels, Inaros dies as soon as rolling guard runs out while revenant uses Mesmer skin in that time and survives.

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

I farmed revenant myself, so in terms of farm he's easy. 

The difference between revenant using rolling guard and Inaros using rolling guard is that in high enough levels, Inaros dies as soon as rolling guard runs out while revenant uses Mesmer skin in that time and survives.

And at point Inaros can use a Panzer and Martyr Symbiosis, which is just a requirement for everyone going into those high enough levels.

Add on other ways to heal through weapon modding that also exists, which again are required items.

Which again if you can't sustain yourself and don't have that, I say good luck to anyone at that point.

These are niche cases vs general game content. Because it's not Revenant or even Inaros that are the most used frames here, in these high levels for very different reasons.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

And at point Inaros can use a Panzer and Martyr Symbiosis, which is just a requirement for everyone going into those high enough levels.

Which again if you can't sustain yourself and don't have that, I say good luck to anyone at that point.

As someone who uses a Panzer and Martyr, Inaros will still get dropped at the highest of (non-endless) levels without things like Adaptation and such, and even then is still vulnerable to big single hits.

Revenant doesn't require a Panzer to survive, btw. Or Adaptation. He doesn't even really need rolling guard if you just disengage for a few moments/refresh it during Shield Gate.

I think Revenant is a better tank specifically because he can scale to any problem, especially once the update adds invulnerability to him. At the end of the day, the fact Nullifiers can get Revenant really doesn't matter at all if it's trivial to work around them. Inaros isn't about to trivially work around getting 1-shot by a heavy gunner at max level.

57 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

Add on other ways to heal through weapon modding that also exists, which again are required items.

These are niche cases vs general game content. Because it's not Revenant or even Inaros that are the most used frames here, in these high levels for very different reasons.

In the end, who even needs to tank if you can just turn invisible? 

No seriously, invisibility is probably better than tanking cause it scales and shield gate makes you tankier than Inaros against anything that isn't toxin damage. 

And when you are fighting against enemies that use one shot toxin damage, you could always just use Revenant...

10 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

honestly just ignore him, he has a thing against revenant because it's his silly haha xd quirk in addition to being unfunny and derailing posts. it was funny the first few times but it's just tiresome and boring now.

"revenant mains crying" boogeyman I mean lmfao. wish I could craft grandmother stories as fast and as well as he does

I mean are you going to deny the fact that there was thread after thread of people complaining that team mates were killing their thralls before they could?

1 hour ago, DeadVoid118 said:

I think Revenant is a better tank specifically because he can scale to any problem, especially once the update adds invulnerability to him. At the end of the day, the fact Nullifiers can get Revenant really doesn't matter at all if it's trivial to work around them. Inaros isn't about to trivially work around getting 1-shot by a heavy gunner at max level.

I still think Revenant isn't. My Inaros build can get me through anything. I'm still taking Inaros over Revenant because of Revenants terrible energy economy or the fact Reave is an even worse ability in relation to healing, it's more of an investment.

Your dependent on other abilities to do that where I've got essentially multiple ways to do it along with redundancy.

Also in the end at these high levels they also both have a similar problem: 

There other abilities really are not worth casting and I'd say it's an even bigger problem with Revenant due to his energy economy. At least with Inaros with Negation Swarm casting it is a CC/Group heal that has no energy cost tied to it. Now it's not a great heal for supporting a group but it's still something more than Revenant can't do.

And with Revenant your managing a timer, worrying about the next recast. Inaros isn't. Even if I get 1 shotted, I'm still taking him over Revenant. For the sole purpose to tank, I'd run that risk.

Simply put, I can do more. If you do with Revenant your risking your survival.

Not only that whenever I use Revenant I'm always just thinking "Why don't I just use Nyx"

Archived