Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archon Boreal is the hardest thing I've ever done.

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

The attenuation needs to be scaled down. Now the fight has interesting mechanics but it needs some work but DE should've delayed and used the Community Test cluster. (I know they said why they haven't done it in a while) BUT:

Even for a week or 2 of testing it would've been a big help. Now they're likely looking at the data and will do fixes accordingly which will also be applied to the other Archons. But this would've been the best way to test AoE changes and the Archons before launch. 

Edited by (XBOX)RelsWhisper

Personally I found it to be less difficult than a lot of other content in Warframe, especially if we're comparing to the first time I did those fights.  Exploiter Orb immediately jumps to mind as a fight that requires more from me, as does the Zeloid Prelate who now lives on Deimos.  Vay Hek's tiny zig-zagging sometimes-weakpoint provided me with a much greater challenge (even if that challenge is terrible and not fun), too.

On 07/09/2022 at 21:29, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Ok, então, para começar, ele tem 100 milhões de hp. Então DE teve a audácia de lhe dar quadros imunológicos. Então, 5 segundos depois, ele entra em uma pirâmide e fica imune novamente. Então ele convoca drones que você precisa matar acertando seu ponto fraco. Problema? Eu literalmente não tenho munição, então vou melee a luta inteira. Então Boreal só vai "paz" e agora eu preciso encontrar coisas para abrir uma porta (não estou chateado com esta parte, mas todo o resto torna pior). Então eu luto com ele novamente, exceto que agora ele está constantemente trocando entre bolha imunológica, escudo de pirâmide e drones de proteção a cada 10 segundos (quem achou que isso era bom?), enquanto ele repetidamente bate em mim e no operador usando seu spam de ondas de choque. 

E antes mesmo disso começar a se lembrar, ele tem MILHÕES de hp.  

E eu nem tenho munição (nem sei como estou correndo no cedo e de alguma forma fiquei sem munição 3 minutos depois da luta) então estou sentado aqui tentando acertar um chefe voador com minha órtese enquanto ele me derruba repetidamente (muito divertido) e fica imune a danos a cada 10 segundos.

Passei 1 hora apenas para morrer (como wukong) e falhar na missão, acho que vou para o bubonico principal agora. 

Envie ajuda.

Edit: fiz uma segunda tentativa e realmente tinha uma boa equipe. Eu usei revenant para não morrer, e a luta foi bem fácil. Você provavelmente ainda deve usar algo com munição infinita como Nataruk mesmo.

Archons are easy and the mission can be completed in 5 minutes, the content was planned to be End Game, players have to be prepared and use specific builds for the mission! Stop crying noob!

54 minutes ago, Crash-Override said:

Archons are easy and the mission can be completed in 5 minutes, the content was planned to be End Game, players have to be prepared and use specific builds for the mission! Stop crying noob!

Did you not see I completed the mission lol? I only said that it was annoying how he would spam stagger you and then become immune to damage for the next 3 minutes. And no, there is nothing I can really do in that situation because guess what? Primed surefooted is locked behind a daily reward.

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Update: so apparently somehow this post became a meme and people were reacting to it or something (The only one I know for certain was Gaz TTV who very much informed me.)

so just to say, the boss fight actually wasn't that hard, just don't try to melee that thing without using surefooted and you should be fine.

Look at the brightside, you are now e-famous, somewhat, so things can only improve from here. :clem:

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Don't see my previous response so can't edit, but I should note... I did like 10 archons already, it's normally totally fine, in and out in no time, but the invulnerability spam WENT CRAZY this time, and the CC/visual effect spam meant I needed at least a $$#% second in between thx. This should not be possible, this would not fly in a game that actually gets polished. I'm completely fine with making a fight very long unless you're godly, I even like it, but make the fight good for those who don't insta-cheese it, maybe. It's just awkward and underhwelming even if their AI doesn't freak out.

54 minutes ago, KelvinM6 said:

Don't see my previous response so can't edit, but I should note... I did like 10 archons already, it's normally totally fine, in and out in no time, but the invulnerability spam WENT CRAZY this time, and the CC/visual effect spam meant I needed at least a $$#% second in between thx. This should not be possible, this would not fly in a game that actually gets polished. I'm completely fine with making a fight very long unless you're godly, I even like it, but make the fight good for those who don't insta-cheese it, maybe. It's just awkward and underhwelming even if their AI doesn't freak out.

This was when they first came out. 

Since then, I realized that tank frames go along way (I made the mistake of thinking my ash was safe enough). The only actual "hard" archon is nira because you need a DPS build or she'll out heal your damage on top of being able to one shot you outside of tanking setups. 

However it still is annoying how these guys take forever to kill unless you are using phenmor/Kuva hek.

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

This was when they first came out. 

Since then, I realized that tank frames go along way (I made the mistake of thinking my ash was safe enough). The only actual "hard" archon is nira because you need a DPS build or she'll out heal your damage on top of being able to one shot you outside of tanking setups. 

However it still is annoying how these guys take forever to kill unless you are using phenmor/Kuva hek.

Or felarx. 

• Like 3