The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Take a hit DE

PrimalordialBob

1 hour ago, (XBOX)zThulsaDoomz said:

I find this thread entertaining, but the reality is that the mindless AoE spam had to be addressed.  It has gotten to the point where Zarr/Bramma/insertAoEmetaweaponhere has become almost a crutch in some cases, especially with the Wukong cherry on top.

While I freely admit DE's approach to this issue is a bit off the mark, it was (and in some cases still is) an issue.  Last year's usage rates were absolutely insane based off of the disparity of both frame and weapon selection in game.  At this point I really believe a lot of the uproar is based upon players who want everything trivialized and will fight any proposed nerfs of AoE spam to the death.

Addressed? These “abusive” players have been “addressed”. Go check the ranking.. never seen it this low. There is a player base exodus right after this update. It says all. 

16 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

Addressed? These “abusive” players have been “addressed”. Go check the ranking.. never seen it this low. There is a player base exodus right after this update. It says all. 

I'd be interested in where I used the word "abusive" in my above post.  Also, unless there is an official poll or some sort of mass petition from the playerbase, I'd exercise caution before jumping out of the window claiming an exodus, otherwise that statement is a biased opinion at best 

20 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

I'm going to be honest with you I'd rather have a game with lower popularity but healthier community than super popular one with extremely toxic community. I would know - I play Genshin Impact. 

And yes, it does say all - It means a chunk of Warframe playerbase is still too immature to adapt to change and instead of taking the changes logically and slowly breaking down the issues to DE they instead threaten them with review bombs and death threats. And they are actively getting rid of this part of the playerbase.

I'm not trying to gatekeep but hey let's face it. Toxic players are not wanted in any community ever and I'm glad they are ignoring them. If you don't like the changes there are better ways to break it down to DE than reviewbombing. That is just petty.

I find this thread entertaining, but the reality is that the mindless AoE spam had to be addressed.  It has gotten to the point where Zarr/Bramma/insertAoEmetaweaponhere has become almost a crutch in some cases, especially with the Wukong cherry on top.

So out of curiosity then, do you feel nuke abilities that can hit areas 15+ times larger (Such as Volt's Discharge) than a Bramma shot in a single button press should similarly be addressed? It requires way less from a player than aoe weaponry does, and there are many abilities that can do this, not just Volt.

9 minutes ago, SiriSnugglebottoms said:

So out of curiosity then, do you feel nuke abilities that can hit areas 15+ times larger (Such as Volt's Discharge) than a Bramma shot in a single button press should similarly be addressed? It requires way less from a player than aoe weaponry does, and there are many abilities that can do this, not just Volt.

Good question.  The thing about nuke abilities imo is that they either:

A.  Do not scale very well into anything past the Star Chart (Volt, Ember, Hydroid, etc) or 

B.  Those frames abilities were intended to scale well, but have some risk in their base kit to create a risk/reward playstyle (Saryn, Mag, Khora, etc)

That being said, there are certain exceptions (looking at Zephyr Tornadoes) but there is no contest between AoE abilities and shooting the floor randomly and blowing up a room

34 minutes ago, (XBOX)zThulsaDoomz said:

I'd be interested in where I used the word "abusive" in my above post.  Also, unless there is an official poll or some sort of mass petition from the playerbase, I'd exercise caution before jumping out of the window claiming an exodus, otherwise that statement is a biased opinion at best 

I didn’t say you use the word. It doesn’t matter. These gameplay styles are deemed “abusive” and nerfed. 

27 minutes ago, AzureScion said:

I'm going to be honest with you I'd rather have a game with lower popularity but healthier community than super popular one with extremely toxic community. I would know - I play Genshin Impact. 

And yes, it does say all - It means a chunk of Warframe playerbase is still too immature to adapt to change and instead of taking the changes logically and slowly breaking down the issues to DE they instead threaten them with review bombs and death threats. And they are actively getting rid of this part of the playerbase.

I'm not trying to gatekeep but hey let's face it. Toxic players are not wanted in any community ever and I'm glad they are ignoring them. If you don't like the changes there are better ways to break it down to DE than reviewbombing. That is just petty.

It’s good you like the nerfs. Let’s see how many more nerfs on your loadouts and yours play styles you can take before you say it’s too much. good boy GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

7 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

I didn’t say you use the word. It doesn’t matter. These gameplay styles are deemed “abusive” and nerfed. 

It’s good you like the nerfs. Let’s see how many more nerfs on your loadouts and yours play styles you can take before you say it’s too much. good boy GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

Replies to a comment about a toxic community by being toxic lol

No Way Wow GIF

16 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

It’s good you like the nerfs. Let’s see how many more nerfs on your loadouts and yours play styles you can take before you say it’s too much. 

Personally, been playing live service games pretty much since there have been live service games, started with Asheron's Call I think.

I have seen things like the ED changes at City of Heroes, where one of the better quotes I recall was "There was less outcry when they changed the insurance at my multi-national, hugemongus company", the list is long and filled with the howls of those who cannot change with the flow, and none of those changes ever made me leave a single one.

Those that cry about nerfs? They are the ones that come and go, that cannot handle altering their playstyle to match the challenges and changes presented, they are the ones that flee.

Me? I see new things, new opportunities, new puzzles, rather than hanging on to "the good old days" since they never really exist.

If you are really this emotionally attached to playing a video game in a specific way to the degree you must lash out like you have on these forums just shows me you really need a divorce lawyer.

There are plenty of games out there, go find one that makes you happy, one that does not rend your emotional fabric like this one appears to do with a few numbers changing, it's not worth the toll on your psyche.

28 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

The fact that someone gave a logical and completely reasonable response to the (and I'm being polite here) bitter tone of your posts only for you to dismiss it out of hand speaks volumes.  Every time something has gotten out of hand in this game, it has been addressed.  Players complained, they flooded the forums, threatened to leave, and are yet still here.  I'll even give you 3 free examples:

1.  The Miragular meta.  You know, the meta that turned off enemy A.I.?  The outrage was pretty severe, and yet some of the same people who were the most vocal about it are still active in the game AND the forums now.

2.  Melee 2.0.  I think we can all agree the Maiming Strike/Zenistar cheese meta was on borrowed time, yet players came from everywhere claiming those changes would kill the game and DE would come to regret it later.  Spoiler Alert......,

3.  The AFK frame meta.  AKA the Banshee/Saryn/Ember adjustments.  I can still hear the wails of despair from Ember mains about the World on Fire changes.  Banshee players still try to occasionally bring back a niche Hydron Sound Quake build.  Saryn turned out better than before, but the tears were plentiful.

I say that to make this point:  This is not the 1st time nor will it be the last that an unpopular but necessary decision was made for the better long term health of the game.  Get over it and adapt.  Or don't.  Just spare us the doom and gloom, most of us have heard this song before and it's played out.

29 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

Let’s see how many more nerfs on your loadouts and yours play styles you can take before you say it’s too much.

By the time my Nyx, Sancti Magistar, Tenet Diplos, Aklex Prime, and the likes are nerfed, means that the game has already gone A LOT of changes to the point those kind of stats became meta. I predict maybe years before that happens. I would care less if I could.

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)zThulsaDoomz said:

A.  Do not scale very well into anything past the Star Chart (Volt, Ember, Hydroid, etc) or 

B.  Those frames abilities were intended to scale well, but have some risk in their base kit to create a risk/reward playstyle (Saryn, Mag, Khora, etc)

That being said, there are certain exceptions (looking at Zephyr Tornadoes) but there is no contest between AoE abilities and shooting the floor randomly and blowing up a room

Okay, thank you.

I have some thoughts about this.

A. I have several points here, the first of which is that it is my understanding that the nerfs were not at all based on Steel Path feedback, but rather more casual content. If anything I'd argue Steel Path was always more diverse because things are a bit sturdier so it's much more reasonable to use things that require some setup, or weapons like the Phenmor or Nataruk which offer no aoe but exceedingly high single target damage. The naturally slower pace of the missions (even if not a ton slower) also means that people have an easier time not falling behind. In Steel path I can use Ash with Silence Blade Storm and have it go off before everything is dead, but I'd never do that in regular Star Chart because it's too slow. The same principle applies to a lot of builds.

The point about scaling is partially true. Granted, Hydroid is just not great anywhere even if the abilities never fail to make me giggle, but Ember did not belong on this list prior to this patch. Ember has and had easy access to a giant 100% armour strip which made nuking even Steel Path very easy. However, with the armour strip changes and buffs to abilities that strip armour, notably Terrify, this scaling issue is gone for all nuke frames. You just put on Terrify, which has a giant radius and requires no line of sight, as well as 167 str, or 137 with corrosive projection, and you have a full armour strip that will hit an enormous area. Ember in particular now also has a much better nuking ability thanks to the buffs to the Neutron Star augment, which also has an enormous radius and requires no line of sight.

Overall this patch was a huge buff to ability nukes, even if people have yet to catch on to the full extent of it.

B. I don't think any of these frames really have significant risk involved with them relative to other frames. Saryn just barely has to show her face to do damage. Mag has an augment that solves any issues (the one on her three that jams weapon fire, can't recall name), on top of just killing unbelievably fast and being incredibly good at shield gating, and on top of that she also received an enormous buff to her 4. Khora has some minor issues thanks to the eximus changes that were pretty bad for her but she's not really any worse off than many frames who do not have her "low effort potential". Her Dome is also not even affected by nullifier bubbles while most other effects are removed from the map entirely upon contact.

This also all dodges things like Thermal Sunder Titania which is THE oppressive void fissure frame. But really, anything built to be fast (praedos melee for parkour/sprint speed, Mobilize mod on) that has a medium damage aoe with a large range is at least as capable of shutting other players out of non-SP content as weapons are/were, but the weapons actually require some minimal aim whereas abilities in general do not. Abilities like Discharge or Explosive Legerdemain also do not care if there's 40 metres of wall in the way, they're still killing that enemy, a weapon won't.

Just to be clear here, I think it's a reasonable conclusion to say that aoe weapons needed to be nerfed. I don't personally think it was necessary and I may have ideas on how to do it instead of the way they went, but I don't object to the goal. I just raise objections to the idea that abilities aren't way worse offenders than the weapons are, and I don't think Abilities need to be nerfed either. Personally I think part of the problem is that more people need to ask themselves if they are trying to fit a square block into a triangular hole. We can't expect everything to be good at everything, but ideally everything (or most things, not all weapons have to be good or even decent) is good for something. If people are doing an exterminate mission and not putting in anything to move faster they are going to fall behind a competent player who does 100% of the time. It doesn't matter if you remove all aoe weapons from the game and make all abilities do 0 damage. If we have the same tools but I get there 50% faster than someone without parkour speed bonuses they are never going to have much to do. The nerfs are never going to accomplish what people want them to do unless people also look within themselves and realise they are at least partially responsible for their own problems.

When you say there is no contest between abilities and shooting the floor to clear a room I agree, I just don't think we come down on the same side of it. Sure, the Bramma shot cleared the room, but the Discharge required even less player thought because you didn't even have to aim at the floor, and in addition to clearing the current room it also cleared the 6 closest rooms in addition to the one they were in when they cast it.

10 hours ago, Zimzala said:

I have already stated my POV.

I have watched a friend take the very unhealthy POV of worrying about a game they did not control and seen them get depressed and lose jobs and a house.

Worrying about things you cannot change serves not positive purpose.

I could not care less really if WF lives or dies long term, it's just another video game in a long line of video games in my life.

I do care about the toll useless worry and llama drama from worry-warts that think they can change the nature of reality through worry alone, that think 'caring' has some magical power. Players, when people try to get them worked up and emotional over things that they cannot change, have  worse life experience and more emotional strife for no reason.

You talk about empathy while you try and get others upset over thigs they cannot change, how is that empathic? It's just tormenting others.

Caring is fine.

Trying to get others to expend emotion energy over things that emotional energy cannot change just because you are a worrier is BS.

You literally just want people to worry because you are worried, you just want them to care about what you care about.

I just want you to prove in any way shape or form that this 'care' and this 'worry' will DO anything positive.

You can't.

You can't change my belief just like I can't change yours.

"Trying to get others to expend emotion energy over things that emotional energy cannot change just because you are a worrier is BS." You're doing the same thing on the other group, so you're not any better up to this point sweetheart.

8 hours ago, SuperRantBoy said:

I can't believe that people still aren't over this. Use an ammo mutation mod and you can have your zoom and boom back on everything but the bramma. It's a fair trade you have to spend an exilus slot and mod cap and you get almost all the functionality you had.

Meanwhile the meta has expanded so people who don't want to use rocket launchers don't have to. I'm happily doing just fine in SP using a Tenet Arca Plasmor or a Phenmor/Laetum. 

The nerfs were absolutely as soft as a touch as you could get to AOE, and it seems to have worked as intended it expanded available options not reduced them.

Oh no I can't believe that people still aren't over this, let me comment and extend this post further so this post can get more attention. *thank you for your hard work

"tell me you don't care without telling me you don't care"

"Get over with AoE", yet use Tenet Arca Plasmor, the AoE imitator.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)zThulsaDoomz said:

While I freely admit DE's approach to this issue is a bit off the mark, it was (and in some cases still is) an issue.  Last year's usage rates were absolutely insane based off of the disparity of both frame and weapon selection in game.  At this point I really believe a lot of the uproar is based upon players who want everything trivialized and will fight any proposed nerfs of AoE spam to the death.

"I freely admit DE's approach to this issue is a bit off the mark", thanks for pointing out what we trying to point out here.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)zThulsaDoomz said:

I was asking DE in considering for Survey, you might wanna check it out, yet players still crying over the post.

2 hours ago, AzureScion said:

If players asking their needs is toxic, what makes you think you judging others make you less toxic?

"If you don't like the changes there are better ways to break it down to DE than reviewbombing" Erm... that's why we start up discussions in forum? Don't contradict with yourself sweetheart, you think label us with those 'review bombing' players on steam will make your argument sounds more valid? Who's being more toxic now?

2 hours ago, (XBOX)zThulsaDoomz said:

With that being said, there is a contempt chain where spamming nuke abilities (with auto target enemies) are better than mindless shooting floor weapons (required players aim/shoot).

The fact that someone gave a logical and completely reasonable response to the (and I'm being polite here) bitter tone of your posts only for you to dismiss it out of hand speaks volumes.  Every time something has gotten out of hand in this game, it has been addressed.  Players complained, they flooded the forums, threatened to leave, and are yet still here.  I'll even give you 3 free examples:

1.  The Miragular meta.  You know, the meta that turned off enemy A.I.?  The outrage was pretty severe, and yet some of the same people who were the most vocal about it are still active in the game AND the forums now.

2.  Melee 2.0.  I think we can all agree the Maiming Strike/Zenistar cheese meta was on borrowed time, yet players came from everywhere claiming those changes would kill the game and DE would come to regret it later.  Spoiler Alert......,

3.  The AFK frame meta.  AKA the Banshee/Saryn/Ember adjustments.  I can still hear the wails of despair from Ember mains about the World on Fire changes.  Banshee players still try to occasionally bring back a niche Hydron Sound Quake build.  Saryn turned out better than before, but the tears were plentiful.

I say that to make this point:  This is not the 1st time nor will it be the last that an unpopular but necessary decision was made for the better long term health of the game.  Get over it and adapt.  Or don't.  Just spare us the doom and gloom, most of us have heard this song before and it's played out.

On top of your examples, we can see the trend of (3) AFK issue existed not just with Wuclone's present; (2) Melee 2.0 efficient playstyle + damage go through wall combo with slide attack (reminds me of AoE booming the floor and bypass wall to kill enemies(1) is way too off I see that as a bug. Admit it, regardless how many times devs tried to stop, the things that they further offer onwards will further defeat back their purpose of nerfing at the first place.

If they really want to make necessary decision for the better long term health of the game, maybe they should start looking from another perspectives instead of using nerf as a mechanic.

Edit: un-nerf the nerf isn't my main goals here, I just want the devs to notice the issue (not just their issue, but also the game's issue), so they don't have to keep on nerfing, as we know that continuously nerfing isn't healthy for the game, and why would a healthy game would required so many changes/nerf at the first place anyway.

6 minutes ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

With that being said, there is a contempt chain where spamming nuke abilities (with auto target enemies) are better than mindless shooting floor weapons (required players aim/shoot).

On top of your examples, we can see the trend of (3) AFK issue existed not just with Wuclone's present; (2) Melee 2.0 efficient playstyle + damage go through wall combo with slide attack (reminds me of AoE booming the floor and bypass wall to kill enemies(1) is way too off I see that as a bug. Admit it,  regardless how many times devs tried to stop, the things that they further offer onwards will further defeat back their purpose of nerfing at the first place.

If they really want to make necessary decision for the better long term health of the game, maybe they should start looking from another perspectives instead of using nerf as a mechanic.

Wat.

The bold section aside, the perspective they are looking from is that the vast majority are literally using the same small amount of weapons and frame (the Wukong usage rate is absolutely hilarious), yet you say "regardless how many times devs tried to stop, the things that they further offer onwards will further defeat back their purpose of nerfing at the first place" as if they should just give up entirely.

Of course it's going to get nerfed.  Personally I don't care what sort of mental gymnastics some of you do to defend this 'playstyle'.  As of right now it's moot.  We all know exactly why so many of you are upset about the changes, and it's not going to change the situation.

I often question how long some of you have been gaming when I read about how nerfs should never happen, or "they should looking from another different perspective" when there is clearly an issue with the state of the game.  I've always stated they could have implemented the nerfs to be less clunky and affect all weapons with them ammo changes, but everyone knew nerfs were coming at some point.

I'll tell you the same as the previous individual.  Adapt, or don't.  Up to you.  I'm finished with this subject.

Wat.

The bold section aside, the perspective they are looking from is that the vast majority are literally using the same small amount of weapons and frame (the Wukong usage rate is absolutely hilarious), yet you say "regardless how many times devs tried to stop, the things that they further offer onwards will further defeat back their purpose of nerfing at the first place" as if they should just give up entirely.

1 hour ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

Edit: un-nerf the nerf isn't my main goals here, I just want the devs to notice the issue (not just their issue, but also the game's issue), so they don't have to keep on nerfing, as we know that continuously nerfing isn't healthy for the game, and why would a healthy game would required so many changes/nerf at the first place anyway.

Are you selective listening or something? Give up entirely is the word you labeled, I'm looking from another perspective yet you just wanna force everyone else look at things from yours.

Of course it's going to get nerfed.  Personally I don't care what sort of mental gymnastics some of you do to defend this 'playstyle'.  As of right now it's moot.  We all know exactly why so many of you are upset about the changes, and it's not going to change the situation.

I often question how long some of you have been gaming when I read about how nerfs should never happen, or "they should looking from another different perspective" when there is clearly an issue with the state of the game.  I've always stated they could have implemented the nerfs to be less clunky and affect all weapons with them ammo changes, but everyone knew nerfs were coming at some point.

I bet you just holding on your "previous gaming experience" and expect everything goes into the way you think it should.

Edit: if you already knew the end and all the answers, why are preaching out there about how much you know, you could've just sit there watch though

I'll tell you the same as the previous individual.  Adapt, or don't.  Up to you.  I'm finished with this subject.

Well, it's up to me to stand here. Thanks for your whole argument that further strengthen my belief.

4 hours ago, George_PPS said:

It’s good you like the nerfs. Let’s see how many more nerfs on your loadouts and yours play styles you can take before you say it’s too much. 

Jokes on you I have more than one weapon in my arsenal.

2 hours ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

If players asking their needs is toxic, what makes you think you judging others make you less toxic?

"If you don't like the changes there are better ways to break it down to DE than reviewbombing" Erm... that's why we start up discussions in forum? Don't contradict with yourself sweetheart, you think label us with those 'review bombing' players on steam will make your argument sounds more valid? Who's being more toxic now?

No this is far from asking their need. This is, in actuality, just spoilt, lazy, and immature kids throwing tantrum because they can no longer "not play the game" while playing the game. It's like saying to the principal of school "if you don't allow me to cheat during exams I'm going to quit school!" yeah well good for them then. Leave all they want, nobody wants them.

And look at where the actual discussions are in the forums right now. They are going strong with multiple players giving their own take on the changes and possible reverts to find a middle ground and DE possibly taking them into consideration this very moment to revert some of them back. This is healthy criticism. 

Steam review bombing is not a discussion. It's petty threats sent by kids not knowing better but to always demand things to go their way their entire life. It's proof that DE has bred such a toxic behavior in their playerbase and getting such a strong reaction for such a minor change addressing the issue means they really hit right in the spot and are now letting the poison out. 

Also there is nowhere in my post you responded to in which I "labeled" you or anyone in this whole forum thread against the nerf as part of the toxic players. I was not being hostile to anyone except the Steam reviewbombers yet you somehow felt called out. Judging from your reply it seems you have proven me that you are, in fact, toxic.

9 minutes ago, AzureScion said:

No this is far from asking their need. This is, in actuality, just spoilt, lazy, and immature kids throwing tantrum because they can no longer "not play the game" while playing the game. It's like saying to the principal of school "if you don't allow me to cheat during exams I'm going to quit school!" yeah well good for them then. Leave all they want, nobody wants them.

And look at where the actual discussions are in the forums right now. They are going strong with multiple players giving their own take on the changes and possible reverts to find a middle ground and DE possibly taking them into consideration this very moment to revert some of them back. This is healthy criticism. 

Ok, I see you being a good boy/girl in adapting to the changes.

Interesting, as I look at where the actual discussions are in the forums right now, especially under this post, I saw more of players like you than the other defending their needs.

Well, as you've said I didn't ask for un-nerf, I just simply pointing out the issue/fact and you already starting to exaggerate it. "Oh no, this player is pointing out issue, they must be asking for un-nerf, what a bad boy, lets stop them!"

"spoilt, lazy, and immature kids throwing tantrum" this is a very healthy criticism from you who know the concept, yet don't know how to practice it.

10 minutes ago, AzureScion said:

Steam review bombing is not a discussion. It's petty threats sent by kids not knowing better but to always demand things to go their way their entire life. It's proof that DE has bred such a toxic behavior in their playerbase and getting such a strong reaction for such a minor change addressing the issue means they really hit right in the spot and are now letting the poison out. 

Also there is nowhere in my post you responded to in which I "labeled" you or anyone in this whole forum thread against the nerf as part of the toxic players. I was not being hostile to anyone except the Steam reviewbombers yet you somehow felt called out. Judging from your reply it seems you have proven me that you are, in fact, toxic.

Those are "review", means players share their opinions, what do you expect, discussion?

And ALL reviews are definitely toxic and reviewboom as you said, and these are the players I'm calling out to, you're welcome in emphasizing those hostile replies as you care them soooo much, this only prove you how shortsighted and narrow your perspectives are ("ALL reviews are definitely toxic and reviewboom").

*If you didn't take this kind of review seriously/with respect, why would I take your reply seriously while respecting you?

VhykpIl.png

Seems like you're very good in labeling other players as toxic, opps. "I'm not 'labeling' you, but you are what I labeled."

20 minutes ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

Ok, I see you being a good boy/girl in adapting to the changes.

Yes? Adapting to changes is always good because things aren't always going to go your way. Might not always be comfortable, but it's a good skill to have in the long run, even in real life. You should practice it sometimes - it'll help you be a better person.

38 minutes ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

And ALL reviews are definitely toxic and reviewboom as you said, and these are the players I'm calling out to, you're welcome in emphasizing those hostile replies as you care them soooo much, this only prove you how shortsighted and narrow your perspectives are ("ALL reviews are definitely toxic and reviewboom").

*If you didn't take this kind of review seriously/with respect, why would I take your reply seriously while respecting you?

Seems like you're very good in labeling other players as toxic, opps. "I'm not 'labeling' you, but you are what I labeled."

Not all, but most. There is no reason for me to respect dishonest reviews and petty threats.

You are now countering my points just for the sake of countering because I know for a fact that you are aware you're wrong and you're just fighting a losing battle. If you genuinely don't then you clearly have no idea how things work so I suggest you educate yourself more on the matter and how it can easily be abused and manipulated before snapping at everyone with condescending tone. 

Oh and yes, I initially didn't think you were toxic but your continuous displeasant tone towards everyone disagreeing to you suggests otherwise. Aren't you the one associating yourself with said toxic players in the first place? I'm just acknowledging that you are.

I'm no longer interested in arguing with you. 

2 minutes ago, AzureScion said:

Yes? Adapting to changes is always good because things aren't always going to go your way. Might not always be comfortable, but it's a good skill to have in the long run, even in real life. You should practice it sometimes - it'll help you be a better person.

I'm trying to help you to broaden your views, yet you refused it.

Just now, AzureScion said:

Not all, but most. There is no reason for me to respect dishonest reviews and petty threats.

You are now countering my points just for the sake of countering because I know for a fact that you are aware you're wrong and you're just fighting a losing battle. If you genuinely don't then you clearly have no idea how things work so I suggest you educate yourself more on the matter and how it can easily be abused and manipulated before snapping at everyone with condescending tone. 

Oh and yes, I initially didn't think you were toxic but your continuous displeasant tone towards everyone disagreeing to you suggests otherwise. Aren't you the one associating yourself with said toxic players in the first place? I'm just acknowledging that you are.

Your whole reply just addressing out what I feel about you right now, thanks for pointing out my view on you, guess you can be empathy after all, good job!

4 minutes ago, AzureScion said:

I'm no longer interested in arguing with you. 

"I'm no longer interested in arguing with you." yet still replying to me to prove the fact that you're interested.

il y a 1 minute, (PSN)Synkreto a dit :

Starts seeming like forumposting maybe a paid Job 🤣 .

IDK about that. He has a good point, I think he cares for the game and doesn't mind swatting down the crazies heh.

Forums like these are dangerous, they can lead a dev team to ruining their game. Having reasonable people who care about the game is the only thing that can counterbalance that. These forums are the worst ive ever seen, in a thread I posted, there has to be over a dozen people whom reply to it that repeatedly lie, fail to understand the most basic of concepts, strawman, and ebully(And then drop the 'No U" when called out ofc LOL).

No wonder DE nerfed ammo like they did, when they take feedback from such a crazy place IMO

10 minutes ago, Malikaith said:

You're still at it, nice ahaha.  I enjoy reading your stuff XD

I think players just reply here to get my attention in arguing with them to make their day better, well, I can't let them down.

All the replies here are wayyyy too off from the original post, but still, replying to those players are fun, in my opinion.

Glad I made your day. 😉

Archived