Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe speculation: Joe mad's werewolf

(XBOX)Nightseid

1 minute ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

EducatedSelfreliantAmethystsunbird-small.gif

You think this is "BBW"? why do y'all think busty inherently means big gurl? (I got no prob w/ big gurls btw) can't Voruna just be busty?

6HlOI3SHvqQYb5VKkczcd1fELDP3ZySFBmwkj_ZhWDFLVtQy4mlaos7K-YVPMUWE6TaJ0CvX-CmU6MHOck6RdvqiQGJa4tCMP9A3AOxOz3aDuP-0YwrI6NqJYb_DWN-Sf9DYh3ZyN69D3XK67nLPPGgjEjOkqrXUYUzl9l3ZfRKgJw-8w2u9mPUgIg

speaking logically , thats busty if not above average   but in the game technically speaking wouldn't be the biggest ingame still which is irony , as lots of the OG females have a technical bigger bust size due to how they were skinsuit or layered to blend out into body 

in comparision we have Grendel for most fat on a frame body in total  , and  biggest bust i believe is Mag shockingly ?  

Its not like its an anime BBW or physics will be enabled for them , they are just gonna be static orbs like every other female frame regardless , unless de for some reason does a gravity configuration linked to syandanas system? 

warframe dosnt use anime "PLOT" for their lure to grab people to play , unless you count booty of all genders in game , xD lol 

See the source image

31 minutes ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

uhh, where are you getting Monday from? 

November 5th if you watched the Devstream is intended release for Echoes of Zariman, Lua Surv and Voruna release, considering Halloween the 31st of December is yesterday, 2nd November today that means Saturday but cert delays and hotfixes could delay that hence me saying Monday. Also I get benefits on the 6th but it being Sunday, moves to Monday instead

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

November 5th if you watched the Devstream is intended release for Echoes of Zariman

Echoes of Veilbreaker (its not Zariman) is not Lua's Prey. Different update. The update for Vorunna is called Lua's Prety since it deals with Lua. The update with "Echoes" in it is Veilbreaker, has always been called Echoes of Veilbreaker. You're confusing updates. 

20 hours ago, Olphus said:

YOU started the whole "names don't matter, I don't care" thing.

I know.  I literally said that I was the one that brought it up because that's the point I wanted to make.  You're the one that came in white knighting for DEs lackluster name schemes.  One little comment and you wanted to come to the defense like it really bothered you that anyone would speak ill on the game.

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

7KA5siR.png

i think titania or hildryn are bigger sized model and complexity of structure , this is a humanoid figure with 4 wolf ish heads glue to hips and shoulders. its not overtly detailed in terms of layout 

also i was supersized by this  charts breakdown of  sizes 

only thing the chart doesn't' have all the girls- Garuda, Gara, Khora, Yareli, Gyre, Wisp or Hildryn aren't there which is a pity as I always thought Garuda especially had a fantastic natural figure but the chart is interesting nonetheless

21 hours ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Eh, Wisp is a reference to will-o-wisp which is spectral fire. She is supposed to represent a foolish flame or flame of hope. They just zeroed in on flame and said, "Let's make her praise the Sun and obliterate everything like a sun god!"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o'-the-wisp

Not really contesting your point. DE does play fast and loose with meanings and representation all the time.

I know where it came from, and where the willowisp comes from, mythology behind it, etc.  It has nothing to do with her 1 or 4.  Her most used ability and her ult have nothing to do with her theme.

And if any other big company made a very ancient japanese warrior themed frame with similarly themed deluxe skins and named it after a european myth, there'd be something said.

If they had named Styanax as Yari instead of naming him after a greek mythology figure to go with his theme, people would have called them on it.

None of it matters though, because I'd wager that 2 abilities at most will actually fit the theme they went with.

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

November 5th if you watched the Devstream is intended release for Echoes of Zariman, Lua Surv and Voruna release, considering Halloween the 31st of December is yesterday, 2nd November today that means Saturday but cert delays and hotfixes could delay that hence me saying Monday. Also I get benefits on the 6th but it being Sunday, moves to Monday instead

They said it's releasing in Winter. November 2nd is the release date for Echoes of Veilbreaker. Lua's Prey is releasing in either November or December.

Voruna's model isn't even close to finished yet let alone her animations and abilities. It's been barely over a month since we got Styanax, and while Voruna's been in the design stages for a while the actual work didn't start until later, and a warframe takes them between three and four months to make. Unless DE has been really holding back on us Voruna will be coming most likely in December with Lua's Prey.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

FFS this isn’t one of those “make your own waifu” games.

Just make ‘em big.

Amen to that, just me tryin to be reasonable on pleasing as many as possible (plus, fashion frame is imporant too). But hey, great point, have my upvote.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

You think this is "BBW"? why do y'all think busty inherently means big gurl? (I got no prob w/ big gurls btw) can't Voruna just be busty?

6HlOI3SHvqQYb5VKkczcd1fELDP3ZySFBmwkj_ZhWDFLVtQy4mlaos7K-YVPMUWE6TaJ0CvX-CmU6MHOck6RdvqiQGJa4tCMP9A3AOxOz3aDuP-0YwrI6NqJYb_DWN-Sf9DYh3ZyN69D3XK67nLPPGgjEjOkqrXUYUzl9l3ZfRKgJw-8w2u9mPUgIg

1 hour ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

speaking logically , thats busty if not above average   but in the game technically speaking wouldn't be the biggest ingame still which is irony , as lots of the OG females have a technical bigger bust size due to how they were skinsuit or layered to blend out into body 

in comparision we have Grendel for most fat on a frame body in total  , and  biggest bust i believe is Mag shockingly ?  

Its not like its an anime BBW or physics will be enabled for them , they are just gonna be static orbs like every other female frame regardless , unless de for some reason does a gravity configuration linked to syandanas system? 

warframe dosnt use anime "PLOT" for their lure to grab people to play , unless you count booty of all genders in game , xD lol 

See the source image

The point I was trying to make was that Voruna's not a BWW she's top-heavy/curvy, imo I would say the Kuva guardians are the closest thing we have to BBWs to my knowledge.

Also, good gif 👍 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

7KA5siR.png

i think titania or hildryn are bigger sized model and complexity of structure , this is a humanoid figure with 4 wolf ish heads glue to hips and shoulders. its not overtly detailed in terms of layout 

also i was supersized by this  charts breakdown of  sizes 

This is hilarious. Some people actively made a chart of this? I dunno if I should be impressed or worried. :P 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

I know.  I literally said that I was the one that brought it up because that's the point I wanted to make.  You're the one that came in white knighting for DEs lackluster name schemes.  One little comment and you wanted to come to the defense like it really bothered you that anyone would speak ill on the game.

I was referring to "Except this is a thread specifically about the themed names behind frames," which isn't true.

It's also not white knighting when in my first comment i agreed with your overall point. I was literally just giving examples for why or how the names could've come about. Once again I said and re-quoted what I had originally said. but you seem to ignore all but the first sentence.

You going into angry redditor mode really didn't help either.

6 hours ago, Olphus said:

I was referring to "Except this is a thread specifically about the themed names behind frames," which isn't true.

It's also not white knighting when in my first comment i agreed with your overall point. I was literally just giving examples for why or how the names could've come about. Once again I said and re-quoted what I had originally said. but you seem to ignore all but the first sentence.

You going into angry redditor mode really didn't help either.

Your whole reply to me was in defense of the naming schemes DE has, acting like there was absolutely nothing wrong with how off most of them are.  You popped in to reply to one opinion with a "well actually" response about how everything was totally on target (even though it's not.) and you want to accuse ME of being in "reddit mode"?  You're the one pulling things out of a hat to defend DE's naming schemes, but because I disagreed with you somehow that has something to do with me being "angry reddit man."  That's weird af, honestly.

I was definitely not swayed by the popularity.  I read each name aloud as I would pronounce it (or mispronounce it, i'm no phonetic expert)

Spoiler

(but then again, neither is DE  ahem *GAUSS*  )

and to me it rolled off the tongue the best and sounded the most warframe name-ish to me.

I didn't look up the meaning of any of them, assuming they all had something wolfy in some language or culture.

21 minutes ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

Your whole reply to me was in defense of the naming schemes DE has, acting like there was absolutely nothing wrong with how off most of them are.  You popped in to reply to one opinion with a "well actually" response about how everything was totally on target (even though it's not.) and you want to accuse ME of being in "reddit mode"?  You're the one pulling things out of a hat to defend DE's naming schemes, but because I disagreed with you somehow that has something to do with me being "angry reddit man."  That's weird af, honestly.

It's abundantly clear that you and I have very different ideas and opinions of things.

Your first reply to me was snark about me reaching for my answers, and shortly afterward repeatedly calling me a whiteknight. Big reddit energy.

And once again for the final time, please read it this time. I AGREE with you that the names aren't 100% true to the nature of the frame. My entire point is that the names evoke the character, which they absolutely do, but as I've said again and again, you're taking things too literally for no reason.

I would be reaching if I was actively trying to denounce what you said without facts or w/e. But I was once again, just giving some examples.

No, Loki is not 100% the Norse God of Mischief, but he's similar enough that any normal person can follow where they got the name.  I'm not going to do this for every frame because apparently it's too hard for you to understand me.

22 hours ago, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

Well yes, but I'm refering to the other meaning of it, not the "family friendly" big beautiful woman version. So to keep it family friendly in this discussion all I can say is that a woman with her shape and badonkadonk size would be a top star/model within a certain art industry and a sub genre that utilizes the "BBW" acronym aswell. And I have nothing against that, I just dont see it fitting on a machine of death that is supposed to also effectively utilize a 2h axe aswell as a sniper rifle as its sig weapons. Which is why the rendered concept looks far better and fitting.

3 hours ago, Mama_Sasha said:

Thats pretty cute, and hilarious. Love his expression lol

I keep looking at that comic and she completely crushed his arm. Look at the position compared to his shoulder. Only way it could make any sense is if his elbow is pressed into his side but the position of the forearm would suggest it's not. Owwwwww XD

17 hours ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

Here, yall can have some wolf boobs that ain't shrunk

Hide contents

ApLO79I.jpg

I think he's getting it gang were rubbing off on him 🙂👍👍

7 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Well yes, but I'm refering to the other meaning of it, not the "family friendly" big beautiful woman version. So to keep it family friendly in this discussion all I can say is that a woman with her shape and badonkadonk size would be a top star/model within a certain art industry and a sub genre that utilizes the "BBW" acronym aswell. And I have nothing against that, I just dont see it fitting on a machine of death that is supposed to also effectively utilize a 2h axe aswell as a sniper rifle as its sig weapons. Which is why the rendered concept looks far better and fitting.

Well, no I disagree Grendel swings his sig 2hander just fine and he actually the male equivalent of BBW=BHM, so I don't see why Voruna couldn't be filled in a bit. As I've stated previously, I'm fine with the depth/band size she has I would just like the inner of each bosom to be brought out a little, so it looked more like the concept art.    

On 2022-11-01 at 11:31 AM, Mediloric said:

This is hilarious. Some people actively made a chart of this? I dunno if I should be impressed or worried. :P 

im a bit of both honestly :thinking:

On 2022-11-01 at 11:20 AM, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

The point I was trying to make was that Voruna's not a BWW she's top-heavy/curvy, imo I would say the Kuva guardians are the closest thing we have to BBWs to my knowledge.

Also, good gif 👍 

correct , she isnt curvy , though i noticed the model will again have a curvy "booty" , that will probably be obscured by her energy tail/thing 

voruna is IMO a lot like hildryn , a strong and powerful female design that were not overly curvy to match to the body form 

Archived