Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora Night Needs A Jam!

(PSN)M00n_Slippers

Since We All Lift Together came out, we've had a few more lyrical songs in Warframe that are awesome. Someone in my Alliance suggested that our favorite pirate radio host of the system needed a song, and I totally agree! In the meantime, here's some Janelle Monae who is the real life Nora Night if there ever was one. Feel free to take the inspiration, DE ~

2 hours ago, FishMcCool said:

Someone should just make a mix with the "Hold up. Detecting glass resonance. It's close" lines in a loop.

I may or may not have taken your suggestion, and did something similar, i added more lines than just "glass resonance" and the actual audio is done, but I wanna make video to go with it.

I don`t understand, why are their ppl coming in here talking about they don't like NW? if your not interested then flip off we don`t need to know that you don`t like it, idl steel path your not going to catch me jumping in sp spaces and talking how I don`t like it, I'll flip off and ignore it, just because you can talk, doesn't mean you bloody should.

To get back to the post, I like the idea as long as it`s tasteful maybe it could have a beats like these two legends (Put headphones on).

But why stop their? I would like their to be some sort of lore about her, an idea I had is the NW ship you get can be interacted by the operator which Nora talked about her past maybe their could be a quest where she`s involved where we get to see her or a missions given to you from Nora, mission where you can collect music and operator cosmetics like the kahl missions better yet give us a better Nora suit, the one we have is disa-bloody-pointing.

P.S. That 5th woman on the first video on this post at 4:45, hover damn!

Archived