The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entrati Lanthorn have a miserable drop chance.

ShortbusGangster

It's like Voidgel and Lanthorns share a drop table together and Voidgel is dropping so much that lanthorns don't get a chance to drop. 

I find 7/8 and 8/8 voidplumes on my runs and I use Xaku to break all of the crates. My record now is 8 bounties without a single Entrati Lanthorn drop. 

I will NEVER use the amount of Voidgel I already have. 

Seems to be about on par with other rare resources. I ran like 3 steel path void extermination missions in a row to get myself some Argon Crystals and got 0. So can't be too far fetched that Zariman got that evil RNG.

Just keep on trying and praying. Better yet - focus on some other objective than JUST getting Lanthorns. This should alleviate the pain.

Another potentiality as to why it doesn't see to drop as well is that they don't have a dedicate resource cluster. We got various argon crystal clusters and what not, but neither lanthorns nor void gel have that, so that could be exaggerating the issue somewhat.

28 minutes ago, ShortbusGangster said:

I will NEVER use the amount of Voidgel I already have.

Just letting you know, in case you don't know (but I'm assuming you already do), you can get extra Voidplumes from Yonta with it...

But there are several ways of getting Lanthorns. Combine them and you'll be swimming in Lanthorns within a few months...

5 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

I was wondering why people had such issues with these, but then I also realized I have a Smeeta and I'm basically always on a resource booster lol.

A Smeeta will definitely help.

I have just Carrier. I'm getting few Lanthorns every few missions.

OP, just kill everyone. They seems to drop Region resource. RR is Lanthorns as well.

56 minutes ago, quxier said:

I have just Carrier. I'm getting few Lanthorns every few missions.

OP, just kill everyone. They seems to drop Region resource. RR is Lanthorns as well.

Also, use limbo/xaku to pop resources in the mission. I've gotten them from crates fairly regularly (never found myself needing more Lanthorns when farming quills).

2 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Also, use limbo/xaku to pop resources in the mission. I've gotten them from crates fairly regularly (never found myself needing more Lanthorns when farming quills).

+1

I've Carrier's Looter. Not perfect but if you don't want to destroy stuffs with Xaku/limbo or AoE then it's something.

Something that could help is being able to exchange other resources for Lanthorns through Yonta, since Voidgel and Thrax Plasm are pretty much guaranteed in any mission where you look for them.

But, yeah, I'm really feeling I should expend some plats on a resource booster rn — thank the Void, it's not needed for all of the Incarnon weapons.

Archived