Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotgun

(PSN)Assasingguy_p3

6 minutes ago, Lancars said:

What frame do you use? And do you have a god roll riven?

Generally Hildryn, mostly for armour stripping, as I can probably guess you're expecting me to say

Riven says 168% Multishot, 148% Slash, -43% dmg to Corpus. (No idea how close that comes to a god roll or not, but I'm always happy with more multishot)

On 2022-10-03 at 8:26 AM, (PSN)Assasingguy_p3 said:

change shotguns back to how they were

What does this even mean?

On 2022-10-03 at 8:26 AM, (PSN)Assasingguy_p3 said:

not a big community uses them

Pretty sure Shotguns see more use than e.g. regular Assault Rifle type weapons,
but in any case, sure, AoE powah is hard to pass up, dunno what changes you're talking about that would "fix" that.

On 2022-10-04 at 1:52 AM, NinjaZeku said:

What does this even mean?

Would be the changes to shotgun status per pellet calculation. The changes to the formula doing away with the old 100% status per pellet builds, affecting some of the shotguns such as the tigrises.

17 hours ago, Fenr3r said:

Would be the changes to shotgun status per pellet calculation.

You mean the thing that was obviously just a broken mechanic not working as intended,
and made some Shotguns (also Rivens) godlike Status beasts while the rest toiled in obscurity?

Yeah no thanks.

The old way shotguns worked would only benefit shotguns that have a very high base status chance and it would once again force having 100% status chance to be able to proc anything. The way shotguns worked before is if they had 99% sc they will hardly ever be able to proc any status effect at all but as soon as it went to 100% every pellet did, this only made shotguns with a very high sc any any good leaving every other shotgun that couldnt reach 100% sc useless, that and you had to have pretty much every status mod equipped at once or a godlike sc riven which kills build diversity. It is way better the way it works now.

Archived