Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion - Palladino Weekly Lich Resurrection Service

Ever killed a lich only to later look back and regret it? With the sacrifice of 10000 or maybe 30000 kuva Palladino could restore one previously slain lich to your active slot once per week. Slain liches will not drop their weapon again however.

I found myself scrolling through my vanquished liches and realizing I passed over a handful of liches instead of converting way back when liches first came out because they weren't "perfect". Now they're just kinda chilling under the vanquished tab like a testament to sadness lol.

This would be cool, though it would be nice if the inverse was also an option - making Converted Liches back into enemies so we have the chance to kill them again.  Mostly cuz my dumb ass got distracted by friends in VC and I pushed the wrong button on a lich that i intended to kill that had a 54+% toxin kuva chakkhurr i wanted lol...

12 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

The only thing it does is having them active again. They don't drop anything. Can't revert the vanquish to convert. And can no longer trade said lich if it was converted. 

It would give you another chance to convert them, but you would be unable to collect the weapon again if you were to decide you wanted to kill it again. Perhaps a sum of credits would be a good replacement for already claimed weapon drop.

4 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

And the once-mentioned Lich-be-gone system, so if you roll a Lich or Sister you don't like you can have Palladino and the Red Veil "take care of it" for you for some sort of fee. I'd actually engage with Liches if I could pass on the duds without having to pay the idiot tax.

I still very much want this function. When I'm farming for cool liches I hit dud after dud after dud before I get a nice one the vast majority of the time. Even getting a free pass on having to deal with one dud would be a very welcome QOL feature.

24 minutes ago, --Councilor_Vay_Hek-- said:

It would give you another chance to convert them, but you would be unable to collect the weapon again if you were to decide you wanted to kill it again. Perhaps a sum of credits would be a good replacement for already claimed weapon drop.

I still very much want this function. When I'm farming for cool liches I hit dud after dud after dud before I get a nice one the vast majority of the time. Even getting a free pass on having to deal with one dud would be a very welcome QOL feature.

No nothing change. Just having a way to fight the lich again. Not a way to get them back so we can somehow sell the lich. That is the whole intend of the request anyway.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

No nothing change. Just having a way to fight the lich again. Not a way to get them back so we can somehow sell the lich. That is the whole intend of the request anyway.

My interest is purely for converting. Even if the sacrifice of 10000 or 30000 kuva would instantly converted a deceased lich from my vanquished tab I would be perfectly happy if they were not tradable after resurrection.

10 hours ago, Lokidus_Prime said:

This would be cool, though it would be nice if the inverse was also an option - making Converted Liches back into enemies so we have the chance to kill them again.  Mostly cuz my dumb ass got distracted by friends in VC and I pushed the wrong button on a lich that i intended to kill that had a 54+% toxin kuva chakkhurr i wanted lol...

I somehow think more people would be interested in this option.  Especially since if you convert a traded lich they're permanent.  There's literally no way to get rid of them, no matter how much the annoy you.

10 hours ago, Lokidus_Prime said:

tbh all this does is highlight how utterly useless converted liches are

13 hours ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

I think I previously misunderstood your meaning. Slain liches that were previously traded liches could retain their traded flag instead of being reintroduced to the market which I agree those ones should not be.

Archived