Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #165

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, krazox said:

I think it's important that you finally tackle what will happen with Tennogen when cross save is finally live.

Will PC players be able to buy Tennogen items with platinum? How are creators gonna get paid?

Also archon shards should be usable on multiple frames at the same time, it already takes us many weeks to get a set of 5 for each type of shard.

They probably allow console player to buy it from their website just like platinum. Or (hopefully not) using another ingame currency.

You can remove shard using helminth and resource. If you can switch it up without resource, no one will play the mission after you got atleast 15 pc (5 pc per variant). Although like other player suggested, if we could build Tauforge Archon Shard using multiple shard and resource, it might motivate player to do this mission. 

Am 26.10.2022 um 20:06 schrieb oceano4:

Necramech in the Void Tower?? Hype!!

Also, can we PLEASE get the option to unbind "activate selected power" and blink from each other?
Playing Archwhing and Titania on my controller set is almost impossible.

I've been begging them since the game released on PS4 to allow more control customization, to allow you to rebind the ability menu button, to allow you to use ability menu + triggers and bumpers for abilities or weapon apt fires, to allow you to freely assign whatever you want wherever you want, normal and ability menu to give controllers a much needed increase in direct functionality by using the ability menu button like a shift key for more buttons, but they just don't listen. 

9 hours ago, XennethKeisere said:

Can I just say how wonderful it is that you guys stop doing hotfixes when a bug shows up in a Kahl mission that made one of the objectives literally impossible to complete?

When we're flying through the Sentient ship, and trying to shoot down 10 enemies, the bullets are not hitting them. At all. I am seeing bullets literally fly through them without damaging whatsoever.

When you decide to fix this, it'd be nice to get compensation for the 15 Stock we couldn't get. Literally the first time I ever did not complete all the objectives. I'm not usually a perfectionist but this was rather triggering.

there was a PSA and explanation about this a few days ago

FYI, the pictured Necramech is just plain'ol Voidrig with Bluntspar skin. The strange color zone from the Moa could be hinting Orphix zone where you're forcefully disengaged from your Warframe, so this is sAlad V's work, obviously.

DE, can we kill Alad now? All he did lately is just making things that's annoying the Tennos.

On 2022-10-26 at 2:10 PM, (PSN)SpiritTheOkami said:

Awww lol for a second there I thought we were getting a third necramech, not that we shouldn't but I imagine a third being able to airborne like Hildryn but more mobile, Call it Archangel xD 

Yes. More Mechs would be nice ... Seems like a waste to have generated the 2 we have for 1-2 specific use cases (mostly Ophix Venom); thens andwich them in in random palces after the fact and move on with other stuff. What was the point of introducing only 2.

On 2022-10-28 at 3:02 PM, GojuSuzi said:

Worth bookmarking: https://warframestreams.lol/

ETA: Previous post from them with calendar links and whatnot too 

Cool, thanks. Though it would be nice if more of those relevant links were in one place rather than, well, all over the place (see also e.g. people's complaints about QTCC streams and stream schedule changes).

On 2022-10-26 at 10:28 PM, (PSN)Vexx757 said:

@[DE]Megan

I like that the operators get to wear armour but can they wear syandanas too?, it would be cool. This can open doors for many possibilities like Focus exclusive armour piece for operators or syndicate exclusive ones. Their is so much potential with this so please make them also wear syandanas too, I know ppl would appreciate it.

osEd8moV8Xg6pVU0PU7m-4xe0VaLT5_qo-b0eUTeHxwsLKmkkHqD-YwP4LLLrln9nQKAOrA8TwckNVMQ_i91RVZoYws7jfqJqOlAAX3Mr1ub0k_6sUf1hW1sfUmVXW837gqezaeE

It looks like they are able to wear syandanas now, the possibilities are endless.

Archived