Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PLAYSTATION) Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix #2

[DE]Danielle

(PLAYSTATION) Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix #2

Changes: 

• Intact Sentient Cores can now be picked up by Vacuum! 
    • A QOL bump due to the amount of UI noise experienced in Archon Hunt missions (specifically Defense). 
  • All color channels are now visible in the Operator Attachments category when an Ephemera is equipped that requires more than 1 color channel. 
    • This fixes only having 1 color option for Ephemeras that use more than just the Energy color channel for Operators (Eros Wings, Nyctalus, etc.). 
  • Added more fly-in cinematics for embarking and disembarking from the Skaut. 
  • Adjusted more offsets for the Shard Bane Ephemera on Nidus, Gendel, Chroma, Lavos, Frost, Hildryn, Atlas, Rhino, Ash, and Vauban. 
  • Made more improvements to attachment offsets on Drifter - notable fixes: 
    • Fixed issues with the Daedalus Chest Plate (Jade, Solstice, and Prisma), Kishikami Chest Armor, Focus School Badges (Zenurik, Naramon, Vazarin, Unairu). 
    • Fixed issues with Syandanas on default outfit: Ayla, Cryona, Deru, Despot Cape, Gigelor Prime, Graxx Spitfire, Hecate (regular and Prisma), Jade Axa, Kahtuss Prime, Ki’teer Razza, Obsidian Sedai, Reshantur Cult, Tenui, Vasa and Yomo.
    • Fixed Conquera Syandana using the wrong color slot on Drifter.
  • Kahl's Grineer Brothers brought in via Skaut “Kahl Beacon” Air Support now have names as intended!

Break Narmer Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• Adjusted timing on Ven’kra Tel’s sniper laser shots.
  • Fixed one of the caged Grineer in the Murex mission not matching their appearance once freed.
  • Fixed loot dropped from enemies getting stuck “raining” down over and over if dropped into teleport volume in the Prison Break mission. 
  • More fixes towards the “Kahl Sneak Good” challenge not completing if you stun a Deacon without it seeing you. 
  • Fixed missing weapon barrel on the Rampart, which made it shoot projectiles from the bottom of the turret instead of the gun barrels.
  • Fixed Rampart projectiles colliding with the Rampart platform when fired at certain angles.
    • It still can get blocked if you aim all the way downwards, but it should hopefully be clearer from the barrel's positioning visible on the HUD. 
  • Fixed script error with the “Kahl Let the Drahks Out” challenge. 

Archon Hunt Changes & Fixes:

• Increased Chipper’s base Health for the Archon Hunt Defense mission.
  • Added new Chipper transmissions to the Archon Hunt Defense missions. 
  • Added new Chipper transmissions for “Wave Complete” in Archon Hunt Defense.

Fixes: 

• Fixed Corpus Shield Ospreys spawned by the Skaut “Kahl Beacon” Air Support halting Defense mission progress until they despawn. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ykuci2/a_small_issue/
  • Fixed Grineer units spawned from the Skaut “Kahl Beacon” Air Support using all the same “Tusk Hellion” name tag. 
  • Fixed ability to spawn an infinite amount of Narmer Hellions in Kahl Captura by Unveiling them.
    • The “Kill Enemies” button in Captura now also checks for allied faction enemies, as there is otherwise no way for players to get rid of them once converted.
  • Fixed enemy Narmer one-shot projectile ignoring Limbo's Rift state. The Rift has some exceptions, but these mad lad shots are not one of them. 
  • More fixes towards ammo pickups hovering around Warframe when Spectre has more max ammo than player. 
  • Fixed the Shard Bane Ephemera only showing 4/5 Archon Shards when equipped on certain Warframes. 
  • Fixed Syandanas reverting to default colors when Look-linked in Chat. 
  • Fixed Brachiolysts sometimes spawning non-Sentient limbs when killed by a Slash Status Effect. 
  • Fixed all Landing Crafts using the Liset Engine VFX in the Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tileset fly out extraction cinematics. 
  • Fixed the default Lotus end of mission transmissions playing in the Archon Hunt missions. 
  • Fixed script error with launching a mission with an Ephemera equipped. 

Known issues:

• Adding Multishot to the Kompressa makes some of the bubbles explode immediately after firing. 

Code Changes Coming in Future Cert Update: 

• Fixed crash related to Specters, Umbra (on Transference), and other friendly NPCs that use player loadouts consuming ammo. 

Thank you DE for fixing the Ephemera energy color issues but still my Drifter has cross-eyes. I use the 008 face primarily with 007 secondary; set blend to 0.14. If viewing her in Features edit, her left eye (our right as we look at her) turns to her right. Viewing her on the main Somnatic Link menu to choose her loadout and Focus both eyes focus on her nose. Choosing her Amp, even though my Operator can freely customise them; Drifter only shows the Sirocco Amp display and finally when looking at her in the Orbiter, both eyes seem to focus to just above her nose and slightly cross- my Operator has none of these issues and uses different secondary giving her an asian sort of face but the Drifter doesn't even look like her and she was more African before I got to editing her despite having similar settings.... very strange stuff

How come Voidshell Material, which Megan showcased at Tennocon using Garuda Prime; can only be used on Voidshell Skins? A lot of the older cosmetics still don't properly match up such as Titania's Dosann Deluxe with any head bar the one given as part of the bundle, the Voidshell appeared to be a means of correcting this yet it remains and Voidshell materials have all of one use...

Khora's Spikes on my Khora Prime, are ignoring the color settings which prior to Echoes; they accepted those from the Accessories settings. She is alone in this as Valkyr, Nekros and Titania's Dosann auxilliary items all work as normal. Venari still cannot be customised with regards to her Ephemera or Emblems- if you have no plans or intentions to restore this functionality then please remove it as those of us who customised either are locked out of changing them.

1 hour ago, (PSN)ExcaliburSpecter said:

cant de just randomly drop it on us?
im tired of waiting

I think rushing cross-play would ruin the game. PS4-PS5 matchmaking isn’t even stable yet. That would just create more issues and increase the level of frustration already present in the community. 

Blocking with melee still does nothing, all the projectiles and attacks land their hits, very frustrating. Been this way since logging on from the launch of Echoes of Veilbreaker.

Not finding this bug anywhere. So to clarify, I am on PS5 and I'm using Ash Prime, Nataruk, Akjagara Prime & Nikana Prime. Melee's only use is attack, half equip will not block anything, full equip while holding L2 will initiate the block but, won't actually defend me.

Hope this information helps getting a fix soon!!

EDIT: I can confirm this is an Ash Prime issue (I can't test regular Ash). I switched to my Nidus Prime using same Loadout and they would Block like normal. Used different Melee options on Ash Prime and the problem was the same.

7 hours ago, (PSN)M_7Low said:

Blocking with melee still does nothing, all the projectiles and attacks land their hits, very frustrating. Been this way since logging on from the launch of Echoes of Veilbreaker.

Not finding this bug anywhere. So to clarify, I am on PS5 and I'm using Ash Prime, Nataruk, Akjagara Prime & Nikana Prime. Melee's only use is attack, half equip will not block anything, full equip while holding L2 will initiate the block but, won't actually defend me.

Hope this information helps getting a fix soon!!

If you use a Zaw w/ Exodia Arcane, does it still not block? I've had no troubles with my gals deflecting shots especially when I throw Contagion, misjudge it, take the hit and they twirl the Zaw to defend themselves. Though that does remind me; if they are putting Self-Damage back in, Exodia Contagion will be dropped from my Zaws as the risk of dying not to an enemy but my own attack puts me off. "You cannot die to self-damage" no but Corpus are irritating enough as are Eximus units that you do their job for them by reducing 75% of your life and removing your shields just because your aim for Exodia Contagion was sliiightly off hitting the wall just by you as you threw the Zaw, not liking that thought at all

Thank you DE for fixing the bug with the specters and now everything works as it should again.

You all at Digital Extremes are doing a really good job and I hope you continue to do such a good job.

Yes, sometimes it takes a while until you fix some bugs or add new content, but you always try to respond to the wishes and concerns of the community and implement them if possible.
Personally, I am happy to have been part of this great community for more than seven years now and I hope that there will be many more to come.

And I would like to take the liberty of thanking you on behalf of all Warframe players.

I don't know if I'm the only one who sees it that way, but I think and hope that others see it that way too.

13 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

If you use a Zaw w/ Exodia Arcane, does it still not block? I've had no troubles with my gals deflecting shots especially when I throw Contagion, misjudge it, take the hit and they twirl the Zaw to defend themselves. Though that does remind me; if they are putting Self-Damage back in, Exodia Contagion will be dropped from my Zaws as the risk of dying not to an enemy but my own attack puts me off. "You cannot die to self-damage" no but Corpus are irritating enough as are Eximus units that you do their job for them by reducing 75% of your life and removing your shields just because your aim for Exodia Contagion was sliiightly off hitting the wall just by you as you threw the Zaw, not liking that thought at all

I still consider myself a Casual despite my long play time, so not all you said made sense to me.

To clarify my point;

If I have my Main or Secondary equipped then attack with Melee, I'll go into what I term "Half Equip", where I'm holding my Melee passively but, if I Aim or Fire I'll return to what I had equipped prior to using melee. In this stance, my Warframe would Block hits and projectiles like a Jedi whenever I look towards the source of damage. Instead, my Warframe just let's all damage in and holds my Sword sheathed (Nikana).

If I hold Change Weapon, I'll go into a "Full Equip" where Aiming will indice my Warframe to hold my Sword to Block infront of them. But, they don't go through the motions of blocking the damage and projectiles, instead they remain there with their sword out front, doing nothing.

So in all and simply put, I can't Block damage at all.

I miss my jedi reflexes, or sith regarding my colour palette.

I hope that makes sense.

EDIT: I can confirm this is an Ash Prime issue (I can't test regular Ash). I switched to my Nidus Prime using same Loadout and they would Block like normal. Used different Melee options on Ash Prime and the problem was the same.

21 hours ago, (PSN)M_7Low said:

I still consider myself a Casual despite my long play time, so not all you said made sense to me.

To clarify my point;

If I have my Main or Secondary equipped then attack with Melee, I'll go into what I term "Half Equip", where I'm holding my Melee passively but, if I Aim or Fire I'll return to what I had equipped prior to using melee. In this stance, my Warframe would Block hits and projectiles like a Jedi whenever I look towards the source of damage. Instead, my Warframe just let's all damage in and holds my Sword sheathed (Nikana).

If I hold Change Weapon, I'll go into a "Full Equip" where Aiming will indice my Warframe to hold my Sword to Block infront of them. But, they don't go through the motions of blocking the damage and projectiles, instead they remain there with their sword out front, doing nothing.

So in all and simply put, I can't Block damage at all.

I miss my jedi reflexes, or sith regarding my colour palette.

I hope that makes sense.

ahh at least you figured out the cause as that will help the team greatly

Huge issue with "find and kill..." iv run mission several times to be sure but once again you pushed out a broken task I bring target down to last hp bar it gos gray and blue girl states "nows your chance to use your un vailer" I tried ignoring this and shooting her 0dmg I then tried to un vail as asked to with and with out a free spot for her both methods end as same she just stands still then poofs with no completion for task tbh idc about the 15 pts but love the fight just fix it so it actually works right

On 2022-11-06 at 9:00 PM, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Huge issue with "find and kill..." iv run mission several times to be sure but once again you pushed out a broken task I bring target down to last hp bar it gos gray and blue girl states "nows your chance to use your un vailer" I tried ignoring this and shooting her 0dmg I then tried to un vail as asked to with and with out a free spot for her both methods end as same she just stands still then poofs with no completion for task tbh idc about the 15 pts but love the fight just fix it so it actually works right

Same happened to me. Defeated her. She stood still. No credit for completion. Ya know, you'd think they'd test this stuff after the whole drop ship issue. 

But nah, rather let us, their unpaid beta testers, find the issues. 

Archived