Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sources of jump decrease

quxier

Question

9 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, quxier said:

I would like to try it with Zephyr. In some "smaller" tileset I hit "ceiling stuffs" from time to time. With smaller jumps I MAY be able to comfortably use reduced gravity (of Zephyr) within those tilesets. Reducing gravity (holding archgun, Zephyr's augment) would just make it into normal frame's gameplay. I want to utilize Zephyr's passive.

I don't know then sorry. 

This may also not be exactly what you are after, or you may already know, but doesn't initiating aim glide animation cancel jumping? Again, its not reducing the jump, but may assist? 

10 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

This isn't probably what you mean specifically, but my first thought went to holding Arch Guns? That just makes you drop faster though. 

Maybe they can add some more Corrupted Mods. 

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

you can slow yourself with the hobbled dragon key , but none that specifically reduce your jump distance.

Why do you want it though?

I would like to try it with Zephyr. In some "smaller" tileset I hit "ceiling stuffs" from time to time. With smaller jumps I MAY be able to comfortably use reduced gravity (of Zephyr) within those tilesets. Reducing gravity (holding archgun, Zephyr's augment) would just make it into normal frame's gameplay. I want to utilize Zephyr's passive.

11 minutes ago, quxier said:

There is no mod , but aiming down sights arrests any vertical climb through jumps or knockbacks, thats the closest you can probably get,

also reduce gravity and glide duration mods stacked together help.

Archived