Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's our Thrax indicator for Conjunction Survival?

LegionPothIX

Remember when you said nobody likes just constantly loosing energy from Energy Leech Eximus, before the rework, and having no idea where the enemy was that was doing that?

Yeah. That's life support now.

We need some very clear indicators (at least a mini map marker) that tells us where these Thrax are. Not just a big red sentence branded across our screen we can't do anything about. I spent 20 minutes in a 30 minute conjunction survival mission completely unable to find them, and constantly loosing life support over it. I'm instantly deleting enemies in steel path and had to sweep the entire breadth of the mission multiple times just to find the few I did. It's not fun, DE.

4 minutes ago, LegionPothIX said:

We need some very clear indicators (at least a mini map marker) that tells us where these Thrax are.

Afaik (and I have already spend hours in the new gamemode) whenever there is a Thrax, it's marked on map and in the UI by a huge red haxagon, but that's just me.

Yeah there is a marker or at least a waypoint type of thing.  Does seem a bit buggy though.

Personally I have more issue on the fact that DE have made it so we ALL need to pick up thrax, riven slivers etc, even though we'd been making progress with things like voidplumes etc so that only one of us needed to collect them.  Yes they have waypoints as well but they too can be buggy in my experience.

45 minutes ago, LegionPothIX said:

We need some very clear indicators (at least a mini map marker) that tells us where these Thrax are. Not just a big red sentence branded across our screen we can't do anything about. I spent 20 minutes in a 30 minute conjunction survival mission completely unable to find them, and constantly loosing life support over it. I'm instantly deleting enemies in steel path and had to sweep the entire breadth of the mission multiple times just to find the few I did. It's not fun, DE.

There are waypoints to Thrax. They spawn near you.

Sometimes they don't spawn. I think someone had bug where there were Life support drain when it should be no drain. I don't remember details.

As mentioned, they spawn right next to you on the rotation, they have the red crosshair ui like other priority targets. I believe if you run far enough away, they it will not show to you get close. But that will only happen if you got an idiot of a squadmate on the other side of the map (splitting the spawns, often too weak to take one down). Also as mentioned, they randomly dont spawn at all.

Archived