Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Sure Footed

AreeSoothsayer

The fact you can be CC'd by being launched into the air was ALWAYS bad. However the corpus now have enemies who focus on this. My companion DIED because I kept getting bounced away from them.

This has happened before, I expect it to happen again. Being knocked into the air is CROWD CONTROL. Primed Sure Footed, is supposed to stop it ALL.

Not just some of it.

I disagree because you were not knocked to the ground but thrown. However Atlas' passive should ignore this effect and the new push/pull effect as atlas would technically be 100% grounded.

Currently we have two mods to keep the frame in stability and movement activity [Primed Sure Footed] and [Kavat's Graces] but we need new mods for these respective new effects: "not being pulled or moved on the ground" and "not being thrown" .

9 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

I was a bit riled up because 6 moas with bounce rings kept me perma bounced. I couldn't get to my Vulpa while his countdown went to 0.

wait what? Why wouldn't your vulpa instant rez? And if it's a panzer, it's better larval than regular usually.

I specifically have no defensive mods on my panzer because it is technically invicible, as are all vulpas.

7 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I specifically have no defensive mods on my panzer because it is technically invicible, as are all vulpas.

I've had mine die for the duration of the mission a couple of times.  Don't know what causes it, but I suspect she may just be giving up in disgust at DE drop rates.

Archived