Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waverider isn't a Quest. It's a test of patience. A Challenge of annoyance.

ShortbusGangster

I fear no boss, living or machine. I have been to the void and crossed through time. I have revived and murdered every entity known to our universe, except one. Yareli. 

A pestering waypoint will now forever live at my codex. I've lived with it for years, but I'm throwing in the towel trying to get rid of it for good. 

All I wanted was to own all of the Warframes. Guess it's time to fork over the Platinum. 

17 minutes ago, chaotea said:

I mean I knid of agree as i dispise the kdrive, except its the easiest quest to compleate for a warframe.

Honestly, start it, do it, 2-3 hours later you're done. Just make sure to unequip any kdrive skins, they effect the grinding.

I don't know. Last time I've tried I haven't gotten points for tricks, It hasn't marked some grind as grind (afair you need some N meters grinds).

And I want to enjoy it. I love tricks game (I play Dave mirra on pc from time to time). But that's just not good.

HAHAHAHA! If it seems so difficult to you, you better not even finish it after all the Warframe you get with that quest is more of the same.

Now seriously, the only people who have problems with that quest are those who have never done the Ventkids missions. I don't blame them after all they are useless missions that don't give you anything that works outside of the open worlds and in the end no one use since we all use archwings.

There are a lot of video guides on how and where to do each of the missions, i recommend you take a look.

1 hour ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

HAHAHAHA! If it seems so difficult to you, you better not even finish it after all the Warframe you get with that quest is more of the same.

Now seriously, the only people who have problems with that quest are those who have never done the Ventkids missions. I don't blame them after all they are useless missions that don't give you anything that works outside of the open worlds and in the end no one use since we all use archwings.

There are a lot of video guides on how and where to do each of the missions, i recommend you take a look.

I don't think OP was saying the quest was impossibly difficult for them. 

What came across, to me, was that they don't feel like dealing with the quest because they don't enjoy K-drives and they don't view the Yareli warframe as a worthwhile reward for their time -- which, as someone who never really cared for Tony Hawk games or SSX Tricky, I kind of agree with them on.

4 hours ago, quxier said:

I don't know. Last time I've tried I haven't gotten points for tricks, It hasn't marked some grind as grind (afair you need some N meters grinds).

And I want to enjoy it. I love tricks game (I play Dave mirra on pc from time to time). But that's just not good.

Basically you want that pipe behind the fortuna entrance. (left and back when you exit). Grind down it, big jump straight up, then grind back. Counts as 1 grind. Figgure out what combo you can get to safely, along with points needed to hit trick point cap and you're good.

Il y a 10 heures, ShortbusGangster a dit :

I fear no boss, living or machine. I have been to the void and crossed through time. I have revived and murdered every entity known to our universe, except one. Yareli. 

This is not a hard quest by any means, but the tricks part can be  more tiedous without mods 

Build a board, get Poppin' Vert (double jump height mod, that thing should be built in). Even if you don't like k-drive very much, it's still easy mastery, and you'll have to rank 5 the ventkids to get the Kompressa anyway. 

You can maintain your combo if you jump briefly on the ground (like a bunny hop), so just find 2-3 moves you're confortable with (just don't spam copters). You can combine that with grinds if you want, like on pipes at Fortuna's entrance. There is greats places in Cambion Drift too but that may not suit beginners like you. Anyway, the place don't matter, you can do this technique even on lakes or complex terrain. It actually takes a few seconds to reach 3000pt cap.

Also, always boost : while boosting, you have better mobility. 

👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqkl1F6RTvI

Archived