Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox series X

So I think my internet chooser took a dump on my Xbox One. The wireless won't connect. I need to run a cat6 to it but I can't find my fish to do so for some reason. Worlds collide.

Anyway, while I deal, wondering if anyone uses Xbox series x for WF?

Comments? Maybe I'll save myself the trouble and just upgrade since this Xbox one is already like 5-6 years old.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

The difference is night and day, it looks and runs better and the most important part is that loading takes 2 seconds. Definitely recommend getting it if you can afford it right now.

I totally agree that the difference is SIGNIFICANT and worth it to upgrade to the latest Xbox Console version.  I don't know how I even played the game before the new Xbox since half the time you were waiting for the missions to load!  It's worth every penny so OP if you can purchase a new Xbox Console , do it, as you will enjoy your Warframe experience so much more!

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

Good to hear yeah load times were crappy for sure.

Yeah i ordered it. Unfortunately they are playing games with me. Website (best buy) said in stock but high demand item. Placed in cart. Website asked me to login to my account for inventory check. It brought up a verification screen and after 20 seconds said in stock and will be held for pickup until 8pm if ordered in next 11 minutes. So i ordered it. Got confirmation email. Waited a couple hours for curbside pickup email, which last two times took hours and decided to go get it. It's one box, right? Well they tell me in store they have zero in stock and it will arrive in a week. Unreal bait and switch. 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

The difference is night and day, it looks and runs better and the most important part is that loading takes 2 seconds. Definitely recommend getting it if you can afford it right now.

on this note, if you can't or don't want to dump $700 on a console, the Series S is what i play on, and it's still a stellar improvement over the One with all the benefits you mentioned, and at half than the cost of the One ($235 on amazon) at its own release, it's hard not to at least entertain

editing cause i didn't see that you had already ordered it, nevermind lmao

16 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

So I think my internet chooser took a dump on my Xbox One. The wireless won't connect. I need to run a cat6 to it but I can't find my fish to do so for some reason. Worlds collide.

Anyway, while I deal, wondering if anyone uses Xbox series x for WF?

Comments? Maybe I'll save myself the trouble and just upgrade since this Xbox one is already like 5-6 years old.

Plains of Eidolon takes like 10 seconds to load in if I'm solo or host.  Same with the other open worlds, though maybe a hair slower.  Crossplay has dramatically increased my loadtime, since there's lots of older consoles, switch, etc all trying to host too.  In solo missions I have basically zero issues related to performance.

I used to have crashes in the Vallis and Deimos.  Those are gone.

It runs every game I have noticeably better.  I have a fairly middle of the road PC, and they honestly perform about the same.

15 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Good to hear yeah load times were crappy for sure.

Yeah i ordered it. Unfortunately they are playing games with me. Website (best buy) said in stock but high demand item. Placed in cart. Website asked me to login to my account for inventory check. It brought up a verification screen and after 20 seconds said in stock and will be held for pickup until 8pm if ordered in next 11 minutes. So i ordered it. Got confirmation email. Waited a couple hours for curbside pickup email, which last two times took hours and decided to go get it. It's one box, right? Well they tell me in store they have zero in stock and it will arrive in a week. Unreal bait and switch. 

jesus christ what a S#&$show. hoping you get your xbox sx soon

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Yeah i spent an hour just finding one "in stock" and there were two. This store was half the distance from the house so i should cancel but at this point I'll just wait. Not the end of the world. B1d3n is taking care of that...

ok let's not drag american politics into this lol

still, good luck

Wow. What a difference. Got it installed, updated and WF downloaded overnight. Tried it this AM. It's like 3-5 seconds to load the orbiter or Cetus or a relay. Missions load in 5-10 seconds. Summary screen is a so fast. I can easily run two missions or more for every one. RJ sometimes took 5-6 minutes to only time out. Now I'm in a RJ in less than 30 seconds. 4k is visually superior in simply the lack of jittery frame rates that sometimes caused headaches. Considering a sushi meal for the family is nearly $100 now, the $500 was well spent. Amazing. I'm also still wireless. And no crashes or issues in two hours of play. Had a couple host migrations but those were after mission host leaving swuad. Maybe I'll try eidolon hunts again. I'll get the cat6 run at some point. I'm sure it will make it a bit faster. Incredible difference. If you're on the fence maybe this post will help decide. 

Archived