The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Farm in the Duviri Circuit and other rewards - New information given on Prime Time 346

AegidiusF

16 hours ago, Felsagger said:

So I have to be a fanboy for the consumption of all this content? 

F NO.!!! I never was a fan of Warframe. I simply enjoyed the game for other reasons such as game play style testing. Am I wrong for having this mindset? 

Sorry, I have a critical mind about things? Does that makes me a troll for thinking this way? 

Come on, DUDE....what's wrong with ya?

You should be a fan if you're going to constantly be up to date on all things Warframe and spend tons of time on its official forums. And you post from an alt. 

14 hours ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

What was the new game modes? It's randomized but recycled game modes from what we have seen and been told. A shiny new tileset isn't exactly enough to be considered new content. Restricting load outs is once again, not new content even though I personally don't really feel happy or upset about that. Even most of the rewards are old from what we have seen.

All of the things I mentioned ends up as a new game mode. Ontop of that it is new content, since you have new things to farm and spend hours on, active gameplay to take part in. Even Mirror Defense and Conjunction Survival were new content since they were new things to do, heck the same goes for SP. New modes? Well yes since they came with new mechanics compared to the old. "Most" of the rewards are also not old, unless you plan on only playing normal, "most" of the rewards from SP are brand new.

By your logic, saying that the circuit isnt new content or more accurately not a new mode means you dont think Arbitrations were new content or a new mode either, since they were just the same modes on the same tiles with 2 new mechanics, one of which being a "no death" restriction, and the other a new "mob" with an innate restrictive "abilitiy". Heck, they offered less new unique mechanics and mobs than the circuit will.

So what exactly is required to make something a new mode or new content for you?

Le 22/04/2023 à 18:15, Corvid a dit :

Because you are selectively ignoring anything that does not line up with your opinion. In particular, you're completely disregarding what the developers are actually saying in favour of a counterintuitive interpretation based on ambiguous syntax.

I will answer everything here, but I will just quote this part.

Fisrt, sorry for the late answer, I was out for the weekend.

Second, I'm not ignoring anything, but I'm trying to understand your position. I've said openly and many times that I might be wrong, even to players that agree with me. The capitalization of "upgrade" means nothing here, even to native English speakers, which is not my case : French here : "Allons enfants de la Patriiiiiiieeeee" 😆, even if it changes nothing : the proof is that you were unable to understand what I said on my previous post and took on the first degree things that were ironical.

The way things are explained and written on the Incarnon Genesis screen is ambiguos and they do not correspond to the final state : it was a developper account, things can still be changed.

About the adaptors, we have always agreed that you will need as many adaptors as weapons (compatible ones) you have : this was clear and that's what Rebecca says : that's not the point we are disagreeing about.

I want to thank you for your explanations as you changed my mind about some points. Your opinion seems more logical than mine on some points and that's why I changed my mind.

I think that we'll have only one cirtcuit for incarnon genesis, but they will be composed by two paths : five steps for each chosen weapon. (I also saw, thanks to a warframe creator, that Steel Essence will be a reward on the incarnon genesis circuit).

Also, I changed my mind and I agree with you that on Tiers 5 and 10 we will be rewarded with Incarnon Adaptors to install in the weapons.

But, I keep the idea (because of the evident difference between the classic incarnon evolution screeen and the incarnon genesis screen) that the Incarnon Genesis forms won't be unlocked by doing Incarnon challenges, but on the Circuit itself.

I listened to what Rebecca said on the Prime Time, but the difference about the screens are still a problem and do not show any challenge to complete to unlock a buff : it requires an incarnon form to unlock the buff, with no challenge : these forms will be unlocked (again, this is only my opinion and I may be wrong) on the circuit and that's why the buffs are all represented as locked or unlocked on the incarnon genesis screen.

Le 22/04/2023 à 11:35, SneakyErvin a dit :

I simply watched the primetime and listened to what they said. Which covers nearly everything regarding how the system works. The only thing left out is if you can pick the same weapon twice or if you have to pick two different ones. Other than that what they say clearly means that we'll get two genesis total per week, that are weapon specific and tied to the path(s) you pick. In addition to that you will only ever need 1 genesis per weapon, it unlocks the "classic" incarnon system for the weapon in their own words. Not to mention that they also say that if you have something like 3 different Lato variants you'll need 3 incarnon genesis.

It is all there in the video.

I also watched the Prime Time and what was said is not that clear. As I always said, I may be wrong (being wrong is not a problem to me and I can perfectly admit it).

They said that we will need as much adaptors as weapon, but I didn't see the part they clearly said we were getting two adapter per week. Could you show me that part ?

Corvid have changed my mind about some points and I think I was wrong about the Incarnon raks, but I still think they will be unlocked on the Circuit and not by doing challenges.

It's curious that you are much more sure about certain things than Megan herself that wasn't sure and had to ask Rebecca about the weekly rotation.

Anyway, we'll have to wait till after tomorrow to see how things will work.

Le 21/04/2023 à 21:51, drnlmza a dit :

Except that the Devstream 168 gameplay demo shows unlocking a Lato Evolution by completing a challenge (specifically "Compelte a solo mission with the Lato equipped"). It would be an odd thing to showcase and not actually release.

This is true, but that was a Dev build : you can see rotations changing faster (less than 5 minutes) and the way to unlock the Form IV was just by completing a mission (that may be just for tests, and may not correspond to the final development, just as "female Loki" 😁). 

But your point is really good and you make me think that if there was no challenge on the Incarnon upgrade box, it was just because they haven't defined what the challenges were going to be at that time ( Duviri Devstream). 

Perhaps you are right. 

Thanks. 

12 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

All of the things I mentioned ends up as a new game mode. Ontop of that it is new content, since you have new things to farm and spend hours on, active gameplay to take part in. Even Mirror Defense and Conjunction Survival were new content since they were new things to do, heck the same goes for SP. New modes? Well yes since they came with new mechanics compared to the old. "Most" of the rewards are also not old, unless you plan on only playing normal, "most" of the rewards from SP are brand new.

By your logic, saying that the circuit isnt new content or more accurately not a new mode means you dont think Arbitrations were new content or a new mode either, since they were just the same modes on the same tiles with 2 new mechanics, one of which being a "no death" restriction, and the other a new "mob" with an innate restrictive "abilitiy". Heck, they offered less new unique mechanics and mobs than the circuit will.

So what exactly is required to make something a new mode or new content for you?

Arbitrations and mirror defense were new game modes. The circuit isnt as it's just pre existing game modes on a new tileset. What's so hard to understand about that?

23 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

You should be a fan if you're going to constantly be up to date on all things Warframe and spend tons of time on its official forums. And you post from an alt. 

Is this a moral obligation that I have to sustain? And now I am accused of using an alternate? This is my real account. It has been since day one.  

Come on, even with the best lettuce face you could ever have I will not believe you. I don't have the dexterity and the ability for such ice cold face. 

How I post is my problem. I get my heat, I get my pillow and my reward for what I type. I don't have to be a fan. I am simply a player who likes and enjoy some hobbies. Some people take it by heart, I take it for what they are REALLY INTENDED. Sorry but I am a realist and pragmatist. Some other people want to be a fan, that's fine. Everybody has their take on things. They are free of doing so. 

A carry my own doings. I do have 50/50 vision of things. Some people like it, other don't. I don't expect everybody to THINK LIKE ME. The official forums is for CRITICAL THINKING not following the carrot. This is how I cut my fish and cook it. Simple. 

On 2023-04-23 at 3:22 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

And?

And there you have it. The use is limited. 

As asked before: Does this stop there being Warframe gameplay in the update?

Fighting only three types of enemies in Duviri? No, you tell me.

Would be better, once the player finishes the quest, that he decides to venture himself the plains of Duviri with his Warframe or the Tenno/Drifter. 

The question 'Where is the Warframe Gameplay?' is answered by the words 'In the Undercroft and in the Circuit'.

Correct. But roaming should be included too once the player finishes the quest and other activities. This is a  WARFRAME game not Elden Ring game. If the quest has some flavor, that's fine, but we are in WARFRAME. 

That is literally the answer to that question. Warframe gameplay is in Duviri. It is separate from the Drifter gameplay. And rightly so because of the difference in what the Drifter gameplay is.

Yes the game play IS limited. It's not like PoE, 4tuna or Deimos. 

19 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

I also watched the Prime Time and what was said is not that clear. As I always said, I may be wrong (being wrong is not a problem to me and I can perfectly admit it).

They said that we will need as much adaptors as weapon, but I didn't see the part they clearly said we were getting two adapter per week. Could you show me that part ?

Corvid have changed my mind about some points and I think I was wrong about the Incarnon raks, but I still think they will be unlocked on the Circuit and not by doing challenges.

It's curious that you are much more sure about certain things than Megan herself that wasn't sure and had to ask Rebecca about the weekly rotation.

Anyway, we'll have to wait till after tomorrow to see how things will work.

Really, I'm not gonna dig out the minute mark if you cannot be bothered to concentrate and see it for yourself. It is in the same short segment where they talk about the rest. You seem more concerned about having your own idea about what is said than what is actually clearly said in the video. Just the fact that you still tie the circuit to incarnon ranking even after Corvid dug out and typed down the exact quote from the video concerning the classic incarnon progress boggles me. It is quite hard to miss when they mention 2 weapons per week and classic incarnon progress.

16 hours ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

Arbitrations and mirror defense were new game modes. The circuit isnt as it's just pre existing game modes on a new tileset. What's so hard to understand about that?

How were Arbis and Mirror Defense new in your mind when they follow the same idea as the Circuit? When Circuit also has more alterations done to it compared to the other two, making it stand out even more as a mode of its own.

Like I said Arbitrations are done on the same old tiles, with only minor changes to make it a new mode. Mirror Defense is done on the same old tiles, with minor changes to make it a new mode (in reality it is just "vanilla" Uranus defense 2.0). The Circuit is done on new tiles, with several changes to make it a new mode. It has a whole host of new mechanics tied to it, like the perk rewards (both as pick ups and from rotations), rotating mission objectives etc.

So can you formulate what makes arbitrations and mirror defense new when you deem the circuit not?

il y a 17 minutes, SneakyErvin a dit :

Really, I'm not gonna dig out the minute mark if you cannot be bothered to concentrate and see it for yourself. It is in the same short segment where they talk about the rest. You seem more concerned about having your own idea about what is said than what is actually clearly said in the video. Just the fact that you still tie the circuit to incarnon ranking even after Corvid dug out and typed down the exact quote from the video concerning the classic incarnon progress boggles me. It is quite hard to miss when they mention 2 weapons per week and classic incarnon progress.

Sorry, but I don't really see this part. If it's that easy, why can't you show me that ?

Even on the Devstream this wasn't said : it's the community that concluded that we were able to get only two adaptors per week from the text shown at the bottom of the Incarnon Adaptors screen.

I'm more concerned about having my own idea ??? I've said from the begining that I might be wrong. I admited being wrong about at least one point. I changed my mind because of Corvid and drnlmza posts... I can't see why you are saying this.

And why are you so angry ?

35 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Sorry, but I don't really see this part. If it's that easy, why can't you show me that ?

Even on the Devstream this wasn't said : it's the community that concluded that we were able to get only two adaptors per week from the text shown at the bottom of the Incarnon Adaptors screen.

I'm more concerned about having my own idea ??? I've said from the begining that I might be wrong. I admited being wrong about at least one point. I changed my mind because of Corvid and drnlmza posts... I can't see why you are saying this.

And why are you so angry ?

Shortly after 48:20 in the primetime they confirm that we get 2 adaptors per week, 1 for each weapon path we pick. I really dont know how you've missed unless you've skipped most of the parts in the video overall. And then when they show the steel path paths earlier they metion the classic incarnon progression after unlocking it through an adapter.

So to summarize. You need 1 adapter per weapon to unlock incarnon which is then "leveled" like the normal incarnon system. You are granted 1 adapter per weapon class chosen per week, which can only be used for the specific weapon it is tied to. So if there is a weapon with 3 variants, you will need to pick that path during 3 different weeks if you wanna turn all variants incarnon.

Not angry, just annoyed that people wont accept the facts even when they've seem to have skipped severely through the available information themselves.

56 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

You sure about that? 

Yes I am.  

Why should I get another account? That is twice the trouble and twice the work. Is it hard for you that people agree with me? Or people think like me? Well, people think like you too, right? 

And no. It's not a consensus. :P

il y a 19 minutes, SneakyErvin a dit :

Not angry, just annoyed that people wont accept the facts even when they've seem to have skipped severely through the available information themselves.

I'm not skipping anything : I just forgot it was so clear on the Prime Time : thanks for the reference, by the way. Very kind.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see how things will work, because we can clearly see the Incarnon ranks under each Incarnon Genesis, but this cannot be the challenges that you've done, because these are linked to each individual weapon you've installed the Adaptor on.

So, I still think that the Incarnon Adaptor ranks will be unlocked in the Circuit.

7 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Yes I am.  

Why should I get another account? That is twice the trouble and twice the work. Is it hard for you that people agree with me? Or people think like me? Well, people think like you too, right? 

And no. It's not a consensus. :P

Ok. Just seems like you've played for more than 50hrs and 2 frames because that's what your profile says on PC.

6 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

I'm not skipping anything : I just forgot it was so clear on the Prime Time : thanks for the reference, by the way. Very kind.

I'll wait till tomorrow to see how things will work, because we can clearly see the Incarnon ranks under each Incarnon Genesis, but this cannot be the challenges that you've done, because these are linked to each individual weapon you've installed the Adaptor on.

So, I still think that the Incarnon Adaptor ranks will be unlocked in the Circuit.

But they say it will use the classical system. It is one of the very first things they say in the primetime. Chances are very high that the I, II, III and IV are simply shortcuts that allows us to glance what the bonuses will actually grant the weapon before picking a path and locking us in for the week. I mean, that info must be available somewhere easily, and what better place to put it?

27 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Ok. Just seems like you've played for more than 50hrs and 2 frames because that's what your profile says on PC.

Felsager is my account in PS4. Sorry we don't have cross saves, yet. UwU, that's crippie....:P you are stalking my account, MANG?.....lmao...

:3. 

il y a 38 minutes, SneakyErvin a dit :

But they say it will use the classical system. It is one of the very first things they say in the primetime.

Yes, I know that. That's not the point.

Even if there will be challenges to unlock a specific weapon Incarnon Evolution, the Adaptor's rank will have to be unlocked on the Circuit. These are different things.

Otherwise, the four Evolutions should not figure under each Adaptor. We can clearly see four ranks for each Adaptor, but the challenges are not linked to an Adaptor, but to a weapon. If I put an Adaptor on my Lato, I'll have to complete all four challenges to unlock all Evolutions, and if I install another Adaptor on my Vandal Lato, I'll have to unlock again other four Evolutions. I'm not talking about the weapons ranks, but the Adaptor ranks : they figure under each Adaptor and if an adaptor has ranks, I think these ranks are going to be unlocked on the Circuit.

2 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Yes, I know that. That's not the point.

Even if there will be challenges to unlock a specific weapon Incarnon Evolution, the Adaptor's rank will have to be unlocked on the Circuit. These are different things.

Otherwise, the four Evolutions should not figure under each Adaptor. We can clearly see four ranks for each Adaptor, but the challenges are not linked to an Adaptor, but to a weapon. If I put an Adaptor on my Lato, I'll have to complete all four challenges to unlock all Evolutions, and if I install another Adaptor on my Vandal Lato, I'll have to unlock again other four Evolutions. I'm not talking about the weapons ranks, but the Adaptor ranks : they figure under each Adaptor and if an adaptor has ranks, I think these ranks are going to be unlocked on the Circuit.

There is no adapter rank. After the adapter is installed it is all based on the current incarnon system we have. Have you completely forgotten that incarnon weapons must be equipped in order to progress their evolution? How would that work if it is forced to be Circuit activities? It wouldnt, since you'd have an incarnon unlocked after a week, but be unable to actual increase the power of it due to the RNG nature of loadouts in Duviri content.

We've even see a bloody screenshot from Lato progression on the Zariman, with the regular classic incarnon system being used. The reason IV is "locked" is because they still havent done the Evo III challenge, or done it but havent picked the perk yet to unlock IV. Just like it is with all other incarnon weapons in the game, that tells you the exact same thing if those parameters arent met. You can see it clearly since they've added an actual incarnon tier tracker to the mastery level tracking in the "inventory", where it says [2][30] for the Lato, which is the variant they show in the other screen aswell.

And yes, the four evolutions would figure under each path, since we must have someway to know what we actually dedicate our weekly pick towards and not go in fully blind. Or do you see some other place where we can possibly get that info? Cavalero? Nope, he just shows incarnon weapons as seen in the screenshot, so nothing new there. And there is nothing in the "path" UI that lets us see the perks elsewhere, because you cannot further expand the adapter UI, since left click will only select that adapter as seen from the primetime video. Which follows exactly how the "frame" path works, where you have the 4 skills under each path to see what each frame actually does before you select one for the week.

So where is the UI we track your claimed adapter ranks for in the circuit which also uses the classic incarnon system, while presumably not even requires to be equipped?

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

K. 👍

Eventually cross saves will be a reality. I want to move back to laptop and or my new PS5. :p But I am not playing much lately. Adulthood wrapped my gaming hours. I play fridays if I have the chance. The rest is work, wife and house keeping. We adults must put restrictions on everything. We eventually know the meaning of the words enough and no. 

SP Circuit seems great, really interested in how the adaptors change old weapons.

Meanwhile, I'm unsure about regular circuit. I think having an alternate, less effective way to get started with arcanes is really great, love that part.

The frames + augment mods I'm not so sure about. Did they mention if every single frame is in the rotation or only certain ones? I think that'll decide if I like it or not, because if I could just wait for some infamously hard to get frame like Nidus or Harrow to show up and skip the grind that feels pretty cheap.

13 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Correct. But roaming should be included too once the player finishes the quest and other activities.

Why?

It's been literally six years since this game stopped being just about Warframes. If you aren't used to it now, you're either so far into your delusion cave, or you're severely self-handicapping in your progress.

This isn't like PoE, Fortuna or Deimos, because it's not them. We've had them. Now we have something different.

2 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Why?

Why not? 

It's been literally six years since this game stopped being just about Warframes.

I never stated otherwise. The tenno is an example of this. 

If you aren't used to it now, you're either so far into your delusion cave, or you're severely self-handicapping in your progress.

Asking for Warframe roaming on the fields of Duviri doesn't put me on a delusion cave or a road of impairment. I simply stated that the use of Warframes are LIMITED in comparison to PoE, Fortuna or Deimos. 

This isn't like PoE, Fortuna or Deimos, because it's not them. We've had them. Now we have something different.

Of course but what happens If I don't like what DE is offering me? Should I accept it either way? 

Sorry but I disagree. Deal with it. 

Il y a 16 heures, SneakyErvin a dit :

There is no adapter rank. After the adapter is installed it is all based on the current incarnon system we have. Have you completely forgotten that incarnon weapons must be equipped in order to progress their evolution? How would that work if it is forced to be Circuit activities? It wouldnt, since you'd have an incarnon unlocked after a week, but be unable to actual increase the power of it due to the RNG nature of loadouts in Duviri content.

I wasn't talking about this : my first opinion was that we would have to unlock the Incarnon Adaptor rank to be able to get a specific Incarnon form and then benefit from the buff, the same way Arcanes have ranks and they are triggered in mission under certain conditions. But, as you will see, I changed my mind thanks to you.

You've said this before :

Il y a 17 heures, SneakyErvin a dit :

Chances are very high that the I, II, III and IV are simply shortcuts that allows us to glance what the bonuses will actually grant the weapon before picking a path and locking us in for the week. I mean, that info must be available somewhere easily, and what better place to put it?

I then compared to the way the warframes abilities are shown under each warframe path on the Circuit normal mode and I agree: I think you are right and I was wrong : you see, I'm not bounded to my own opinion (specially when I said I could perfectly be wrong from the very begining). The ranks whown under each weapons path are, in my opinion (following yours) just for information about the possible buffs each Incarnon adaptor can give to the weapons : and this is a bit sad, because the variants have sometimes very different stats and a buff that would be nice for a specific variant could be not as good for another variant of the same weapon. As an exemple : I would like more crit chance on the Skana, but on the Prisma Skana I would prefer more status chance.

Well, as I try to always remain positive and contructive, I really wish to thank you for all the information you gave me and for correcting me : I really appreciate it, even if I would have preferred a more friendly discussion.

Archived