Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tranq rifle upgrades

Schrimmseschrammse666

Hi

The tranq rifle in my opinion could really use some improvements

as it is right now it feels much less convenient to use than the mining drills or even the upgraded sanctuary scanner thing

larger magazine size, higher projectile speed or improvements to the "finding the creature" features would be much appreciated.

i often float around in deimos looking around everywhere trying to see why my tranq gun goes "blip blip blip". an arrow pointing into the direction of the capture-able creature would be very helpful. even if it just points until the target is somewhere inside your screen

it would be helpful if the tranq gun could be upgraded to pierce shells and armor. somehow.

silly gun can tell that "a thing" is vaguely in my area but does not tell me where. weh!

• Like 4

56 минут назад, Merrcenary сказал:

there are already 2 upgrades to tranq rifle exists: one is ivara, second is equinox

That's not upgrades, that's just warframes whose kit in particular helps with using that thing effectively by pure accident. Not interested - i just want a cool tranq rifle. Preferably one i can customise too...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

That's not upgrades, that's just warframes whose kit in particular helps with using that thing effectively by pure accident. Not interested - i just want a cool tranq rifle. Preferably one i can customise too...

what do you mean by customize?

• 5 months later...