Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.5 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

the amphis is such a asweet weapon! love using it. and I hope they keep this line of hardcore faction weapons coming.

I hope the next one to be a sniper of some kind. i love the snipetron, and would not sell it. I am just looing forward to some thing different in the long range section. i keep seeing things about a bow, and idk about that in a world full of guns. but hey! could be cool! epecially if it could be used as a melee waepon, too.....

i also really hope there will be silencers in our future! Not for all weapons, but maybe the lato and furis and latron.

the whole weapon swap speed up... idk who's idea that was, but they are brillient! normally in video games, swaping weapons is faster than reloading. i am glad to see WF adopt that idea. I have a reload mod on my lex that reloads it faster than it's RoF! hope i find one for my gorgon! :P

hey, DE, thanks for fixing the boss kills... except that i now see that its my friends who were doing the killing, not me! :P oh well. that is what i get for playing trinity! is there a way we can start tracking window blowouts?! my friends keep arguing over who's fault it was last.....

so, are there also tweeks being done to the rolling and sprinting and otherwise parkour-ieness? a friend of mine keeps thinking DE is adjusting it every patch, but there are not notes about it....

once again, thanks DE, for awesome updates!

Sure, I need to calm down, but it's perfectly fine for Soul Echelon to be a condescending prick. Seems legit.

This was the only line I read from your post. Luckily for me, when I clicked back on this page, I had to scroll up and caught this before anymore of your anger could seep into my eyes.

If you're just going to lob insults at people, then you really don't deserve to be answered. So other than what I've just stated, consider this little conversation done.

Edited by SoulEchelon

This was the only line I read from your post. Luckily for me, when I clicked back on this page, I had to scroll up and caught this before anymore of your anger could seep into my eyes.

If you're just going to lob insults at people, then you really don't deserve to be answered. So other than what I've just stated, consider this little conversation done.

Lol man

If anyone's being petty it's you, just because you paid 20bux doesn't give you a free ride

Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, March 6, 2013 - Bickering continued.
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, March 6, 2013 - Bickering continued.

It's a beta, things change, etc.

And generally when people have an interest in an online game they'll visit the forums, to say that 99% of players never use it is a bit of an exaggeration

It might be more like 80%, but you have to realize that a lot of people will only post a couple times regarding bugs or a specific thing they want changed as opposed to making a discussion like we're doing here

There are a lot of forum members with only 1-3 posts

I said 99% as a generalization. The point is that a super majority of people that play games do not bother going on those games forums. The number of people that actually bother with the forums in most games are a small fraction of the player base and the number that even bother make up a tiny percentage of that population. Companies actually look at these figures, especially f2p companies since people on that post on forums tend to spend a significant amount more than those that do not.

Edited by Aggh
Posted (edited) · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, March 6, 2013 - Semi-Bickering continuation
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, March 6, 2013 - Semi-Bickering continuation

Lol man

If anyone's being petty it's you, just because you paid 20bux doesn't give you a free ride

I do wonder how 20 bucks = a FREE RIDE. Your logic is very, very interesting.

Enough with the bickering! I don't want to lock this thread because people should still be able to discuss the Update.

I dropped it as soon as that other guy started with the insults. Consider this my absolute last post on the subject - we're here to discuss the game, not squabble.

Oh and btw: I didn't donate for the little picture under my avatar. If there was an option to remove it, I would. I donated because this game is awesome, and deserved what little money I could afford to give it.

Edited by SoulEchelon

And yet he keeps posting

I don't like Amphis, or rather what it represents

What's the point of Bo if Amphis is the same thing but better?

There's like 8 different swords with mildly varying stats that are extremely difficult to get, but they're all meaningless compared to other weapons that are not only stronger, but easier to get too

You can't build for a leveling scale when you reach endgame in less than the time it takes to max a single weapon

"Fixed boss kill counts not tracking properly in stats" This still doesn't track I think.

"Idle Warframe Animation no longer breaks head/neck" Happens sometimes still when joining games.

Apart from that a good small update.

I found a few small problems with Mag's crush skill.

If you rush a heavy Grineer and use it in range of his knockdown AOE skill, he seems to ignore the ability. You still do damage, but he doesn't levitate up or gets "crushed". I'm guessing this is due to that AOE skill giving him "super armor" like many of the warframe abilities obtain, so though he does get damaged, he doesn't get "flinched".

Another problem is using the ice effect on an enemy, and then using Crush. The enemy seems to initiate the animation extremely slowly. It's kinda funny to watch, though :p

One final thing, is sometimes enemies "persist" after being killed by it. Their bodies freeze in mid air and stay there for a little while. This actually somewhat bugs out Exterminate missions. The Exterminate counter doesn't go down until those enemies disappear.

Hope all this helped :D Once I actually get pictures of these problems I'll post them in the Bugs section.

Enough with the bickering! I don't want to lock this thread because people should still be able to discuss the Update.

Lock this thread and release update 7! (when it's ready of course... just hope it's before mid term).

I hope update 7 hits before the end of the founders program.

If it delivers what I think it will I'll be upgrading.

Probably going to happen around the end of the founders program. Since you're already a founder though, you have until April 16th to upgrade if you like.

Probably going to happen around the end of the founders program. Since you're already a founder though, you have until April 16th to upgrade if you like.

oh I didnt realize I had more time to upgrade. thanks

Hotfix: 10:00 AM EST, March 8

Network Improvements

Animation with holding "floating" gun fixed.

I d say screwed. We are back to "old" standing pose (back a bit hunched) BUT with new idle animations - LOOKS EXTREAMLY horrible. Wrists twist like hell, frame looks literally like retard - "Wow luk I haf gun!".

Can we have old (old old, the one that is currently live) pose for small guns (Braton, Burston, etc) and new one (that we had like 10 minutes ago) on big guns like Gorgon?

Cause old pose clips badly with Gorgon but fine with small guns.

New pose looks better with Gorgon but clipps with small guns.

Edited by derclaw

Stance and idle animation is horrible!

I liked the stance we had before and the idle animation but now its the old boring stance and the idle animation.. i dont even know what my warframe is doing with that gun and as said before... the wrist-twist cant be healthy.

Revert back to post hotfix and just fix the holding of the gun and it would be perfect.

I don't know, I liked the older stance. The newer stance had the back straightened too much and ended up with the Ash and Mag looking up all the time. It was always a little awkward.

I agree though, bending their right wrist like that is definitely not healthy.

Edited by Liacu

what the F*** happened to a new weapon every friday? you people are a joke. this game is gonna be like WarZ, i can see it now.. DEV's are full of lies and empty promises. keep your word or GTFO

Wou-wou! That one is mean XD

Calm dude. They never promised new weapon every friday as far as I know and they are working on big update right now.

We just telling here that update didint work like it was advertised.

And what other empty promisies are you talking about?

Edited by derclaw

what the F*** happened to a new weapon every friday? you people are a joke. this game is gonna be like WarZ, i can see it now.. DEV's are full of lies and empty promises. keep your word or GTFO

The only joke here is your behaviour and your post -.-

I personally know nothing about any promise to deliver a new weapon every friday, which would be rediculous in the long run anyway... so calm your temper, go play WarZ until you realize that Warframe is nothing like that crap-game and think a bit farther than the tip of your nose next time when posting in the forums again.

Jeez...