Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drifter Faces Look Horrible | Rework Please!

SALATRIEL

Beauty is a subjective topic as we know, but am I the only one who thinks drifter faces look really horrendous? I can't say operator faces are adorable but these are worse. I think entire face section really need a rework.

May DE release a detailed face customization option as we see in other games with a new update while keeping the older look of the drifter. Come on guys it is 2023!

GBIEAgv.jpg

Edited by SALATRIEL
  • Like 5

I think the issue on most of these screenshots is the size of the irises, or maybe the eyelids not covering the eyes enough.
Though I agree drifter visage options could be better, especially the male ones. I prefer the look of less visible jawlines, and a moderately sized chin, and there's basically 1 visage option like that. It's like mixing with anything else turns the drifter into Crimson Chin from Fairly Odd Parents and gives them a jawline that could cut glass.
For that reason, having sliders for specific parts of the face would be more ideal than the mixing of two different visages we have now.

• Like 1

When my Drifter was revealed in The New War my genuine reaction was "Oh god, why do i look like a Bogdanoff brother?!"
I think it was even on record before i deleted the footage (was too lazy to edit all of that).

Yeah. The system definitely could use improvements and maybe a large array of ready-to-go presets made by DE themselves.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I want to join this thread.

I would really like to see a more thoughtful and flexible face customization system.

Sometimes the redness of the whites of the eyes is simply frightening - I understand that the operators sleep little in reality, but to her - can you at least be able to reduce it, remove it?

I understand that the texture of the hair is generally a separate pain, and that it is difficult to do something there, but even there I believe improvements can be made.

Now all the same, I would like more that the ability to edit faces has been improved.
I don’t know if the developers on the streams talked about this - but this feedback needs to be conveyed.

1 час назад, (PSN)Sentiel сказал:

What are you guys on about? My Drifter looks great.

RDT-20230506-0737188516832164033546929.p

with mask - yes

problem is in CS you get your face open for animations.
my husband said he just don't want to play if it can be fixed - he want to see in Operator himself but for now he don't like it and he can't hide it too
so...

9 minutes ago, Mellismera said:

with mask - yes

problem is in CS you get your face open for animations.
my husband said he just don't want to play if it can be fixed - he want to see in Operator himself but for now he don't like it and he can't hide it too
so...

e37.png

Anyway, the tool is bad although I'm used to worse (Dark Souls for example), but you can create a passable face in it. At least I'm happy with mine.

IMG-20230514-213546.jpg

• Like 2