Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got Stalker On Codex!

Phoenix86

i got him before they added him to the codex, and luckily the scan was saved so he was added to my codex as soon as they patched.

you can scan him as he's coming in / leaving in his kneeling animation. it's not very difficult to get the scan that way.

A female Stalker.

All of my yes.

More Stalkers.

Yessssssssssssssss!

Edit: Awww, nevermind. It's a player.

You suck.

I still don't know how people cant see the obvious stalker in the background, and an obvious nyx in the front.

I still don't know how people cant see the obvious stalker in the background, and an obvious nyx in the front.

Nyx doesn't look so obvious that it's a Nyx at first glance, considering that I never saw the Stalker codex before (which means I didn't know the player stands in the front) the recolors, and the impression that Nyx's alt helm looks different.

lemme que my personal quip of sheer terror

"ahem" MEEP! Tell me im just too damn high on coffee, tell me i didnt freaking see TWO of this jerk-off, because if that is real, "ahem" MEEP! IM RUNNING THE HELL AWAY!

p.S: if that second one is just some sick joke, you my good sir, are a royal [insert word for person of jerkish nature]

Edited by DisicpleDominus3

Stalker is an Excalibur? omg

and Nyx, what has she to do with the stalker? Sister for real? Damn I should have played Warframe from the start.

Jackie-Chan-meme-face-1.jpg

Read the damn Wiki !

Have it ever occured to u guys that the Stalker is not an NPC but one of the DEs?

keanue-reeves-mind-blown.jpg

Edited by matto