Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cannot be sold, cannot be sold, (and DE refuses to remove. . .)

*EDIT: wanted to point out that there does exist a method to get back items (some listed included even) accidently sold and that several of the listed items WERE / ARE on that list as the ability to sell them DID in fact exist in the past, and was arbitrarily removed (hence why i dont have the log in pistol, already sold it LONG ago) for some reason. probably a sole individual's reason after people kept getting paracesis back no matter how far they threw it and it looked dumb to have to keep re gifting this "Epic cool plot sword" because your players kept throwing it away.*

excalibur umbra

sigma and octantis 

zenith 

zenistar

paracesis

skaijati 

(yes the pistol reward is missing, i had already sold it)

if that line confuses you given the title its because MOST of this stuff you used to be able to sell (and in some cases just buy back) but at some point DE decided that you have to care and decided to just prevent you from selling stuff. in fact that paracesis is probably a copy because every time an NPC shows up a new one pops into your inventory, like a plague. 

so now these weapons and frame are driving me crazy wasting space and ruining my inventory. (i did submit a ticket, support refused to do anything)

before they were driving me crazy, now they are driving me insane.

i know some of these can be deleted and gone from my inventory (i dont want them, i have terrible ocd about "my" things and what i keep around and how stuff is organized.) as you could do that before DE removed the option.

i know what these weapons are, i DO NOT WANT THEM in my inventory, just let me remove / delete them. if you want / like them fine, i dont.

EDIT: of note this is hindering my gameplay as its effecting my Duviri RNG (that i have gone to great lengths to curate) and giving me dead draw's.

but seeing as that whole system is unrecognized? by DE i cannot claim that in the literal sense. 

the option existed, you turned it off just because, add it back in. 

I kind of agree because they annoy me too (Does Azima actually even work properly anymore? I think there's something wrong with the alt-fire beyond the ammo changes they did), but after a few weeks Circuit is just kind of getting dull already so I'm personally not really at the point where I'm contacting support asking them to be deleted.. Good luck on your quest :)

36 minutes ago, (XBOX)ONI Prowess said:

so now these weapons and frame are driving me crazy wasting space and ruining my inventory.

Apart from Paracesis every other item came with its own slot , so no , they are not wasting your space .

5 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Why? Because you want to lose the ability to use your custom config on them?

Wait, if we talking about sigma and octantis, zenith, zenistar, what are the custom config can do?

6 minutes ago, Rixuel said:

Wait, if we talking about sigma and octantis, zenith, zenistar, what are the custom config can do?

You said "because of Duviri", why? The weapons will still show up in the undercroft but with default configs.

Just now, Xaero said:

You said "because of Duviri", why? The weapons will still show up in the undercroft but with default configs.

I thought by getting rid of them, these weapons will have less chance to show up since some slots spawn unowned weapons and some others will spawn owned weapons

50 minutes ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

I accidentally accepted a moa companion from the foundry and it has to be guilded, which means it has to be fully leveled, to delete from inventory. This is also stupid.

You can donate it to Legs

Just now, Rixuel said:

I thought by getting rid of them, these weapons will have less chance to show up since some slots spawn unowned weapons and some others will spawn owned weapons

As someone who has all weapons in my inventory (except founder items), for couple days after Duviri dropped I often got new weapons I haven't yet farmed. Now I have them all and they never appear in the undercroft anymore.

3 minutes ago, Xaero said:

As someone who has all weapons in my inventory (except founder items), for couple days after Duviri dropped I often got new weapons I haven't yet farmed. Now I have them all and they never appear in the undercroft anymore.

how many weapons do you have? if none of them appear, that's very unlucky rng x.x

17 minutes ago, Rixuel said:

how many weapons do you have? if none of them appear, that's very unlucky rng x.x

All of them c:

ezgif-1-ebc0e6e724.gif

The only tendency I've noticed is that unowned weapons spawned more frequently.

2 hours ago, Rixuel said:

this is indeed true, and ANOTHER reason i would like them gone.

they are taking up my pulls, being dead draws in the duviri. 

3 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

Apart from Paracesis every other item came with its own slot , so no , they are not wasting your space .

yes they are.

duviri pulls from your inventory, they are in it, and acting as dead draws but i cannot sell them to get rid of them. 

7 hours ago, (XBOX)ONI Prowess said:

excalibur umbra

sigma and octantis 

zenith 

zenistar

paracesis

skaijati 

(yes the pistol reward is missing, i had already sold it)

if that line confuses you given the title its because MOST of this stuff you used to be able to sell (and in some cases just buy back) but at some point DE decided that you have to care and decided to just prevent you from selling stuff. in fact that paracesis is probably a copy because every time an NPC shows up a new one pops into your inventory, like a plague. 

so now these weapons and frame are driving me crazy wasting space and ruining my inventory. (i did submit a ticket, support refused to do anything)

before they were driving me crazy, now they are driving me insane.

i know some of these can be deleted and gone from my inventory (i dont want them, i have terrible ocd about "my" things and what i keep around and how stuff is organized.) as you could do that before DE removed the option.

i know what these weapons are, i DO NOT WANT THEM in my inventory, just let me remove / delete them. if you want / like them fine, i dont.

EDIT: of note this is hindering my gameplay as its effecting my Duviri RNG (that i have gone to great lengths to curate) and giving me dead draw's.

but seeing as that whole system is unrecognized? by DE i cannot claim that in the literal sense. 

Get help. This sounds like obsessive OCD and is not good. 

1 hour ago, Grommile said:

Duviri also guarantees one slot in each category will be something you don't own.

not quite.

it does not separate the weapons into categories and just bulks them into a single pool, that part is RNG.

and it can pull as few as 2, if your list is clogged with the aforementioned *cannot be sold* you can in fact get nothing you want from your inventory. (weapon wise, umbra takes up one of 3 slots min, always get 2 frames)

7 hours ago, (XBOX)ONI Prowess said:

but at some point DE decided that you have to care and decided to just prevent you from selling stuff

NO, at some point DE got fed up of support tickets being opened by people who sold something and later decided they wanted it back (after watching some YT vid saying how OP it was), but couldn't get it. Don't thewse weapons come with a free slot anyway, so there's no reason to get rid of them.

3 minutes ago, CephalonCarnage said:

NO, at some point DE got fed up of support tickets being opened by people who sold something and later decided they wanted it back (after watching some YT vid saying how OP it was), but couldn't get it. Don't thewse weapons come with a free slot anyway, so there's no reason to get rid of them.

a method of require already exists in game and has been there for YEARS, and if you submit a ticket DE support directs you to it. (hint chroma, log in weapons, etc.)

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)ONI Prowess said:

a method of require already exists in game and has been there for YEARS, and if you submit a ticket DE support directs you to it. (hint chroma, log in weapons, etc.)

still getting those support tickets. I guess adding the Simaris blueprints wasn't enough to stop this costly activity. So they went one further to prevent it entirely.

On 2023-05-24 at 10:31 AM, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

I accidentally accepted a moa companion from the foundry and it has to be guilded, which means it has to be fully leveled, to delete from inventory. This is also stupid.

You didn't accept a moa companion from the foundry, you're thinking of a hound.

Archived