Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xaku - remove Grasp of Lohk (2nd) guns or simplify them.

quxier

When you have maxed guns (~14) guns starts to clutter space. With 2x range, almost 1/2 of my screen were giant stack of guns.

Remove or simplify it to few states (e.g. ball with different colors at hip level - ~1/2 of frame height) like:

- less than maxed number of guns => yellow

- max number of guns => blue

- 75%+ number of guns (e.g. ~10 from 14 max) => green

What do you mean by "guns start to clutter space"? They actively go on the side that matters less depending on either you use the camera on the left or right shoulder. They don't even work against your aim by going through you reticule.

And at the end of the day making the guns less on Xaku would severely hurt that feeling of power you can get from this ability and would look a lot less cool tbh.

• Like 1

Make it an option to reduce / customize the visuals on this, and other abilities, on an individual basis? Sure, that would be swell.

Forcibly change the visuals for everyone? Please no.

Edited by NinjaZeku
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Rathalio said:

What do you mean by "guns start to clutter space"?

Guns take too much spaces so It's much harder to see enemies.

Here is image with 28 guns (Fissure buff):

https://pasteboard.co/ThnBgGJJHQeu.jpg

Dark/red guns starts from bottom of the screen to the top.

59 minutes ago, Rathalio said:

They actively go on the side that matters less depending on either you use the camera on the left or right shoulder. They don't even work against your aim by going through you reticule.

Not sure about you but mine Guns moves slowly. It's not too much problem for normal (14 guns) gameplay (I would still like it to be reduced) but for things like Void fissure it's not nice.

1 hour ago, Rathalio said:

And at the end of the day making the guns less on Xaku would severely hurt that feeling of power you can get from this ability and would look a lot less cool tbh.

30 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Make it an option to reduce / customize the visuals on this, and other abilities, on an individual basis? Sure, that would be swell.

Forcibly change the visuals for everyone? Please no.

To be honest this is only one of very few things of Xaku that I don't care or don't like. My Xaku looks nice in my opinion (with limited graphics of course) but guns are just blobs of things or balls (if you disarm melee units). However I get that "power fantasy" thing.

How about changing it to some kind of gun. The more you have guns the more it becomes "beautiful", like incarnon weapons? That you would have "power fantasy" and I had reduced space taken by GoL.

Still, making it option is fine for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the opposite; I've been jonesing for more range to give Xaku even more guns. He can currently only hold 16 under normal conditions but that can go to 33 (not a typo) with the ability buff from fissures. Giving him the +100% range invigoration from the Helminth ups those numbers to 22 and 45, respectively.

It's quite the power trip walking around with a solid wall of guns.

I do not feel as though my sight is impeded by the guns, but perhaps that's because I already swivel the camera to scope out my surroundings.

Floating guns never bothered me in any way (i actually hate when they get replaced by an orb...)

But they can clip with each other if there is too many. Doesn't look good.    I think it should cap the amount of visual guns at 5 or so, and then simply increase their Fire Rate based on how many you actually got.