Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are the new incarnon weapons all hype? [Update: Mostly good!]

MutoManiac

Most of them are pretty great and not just hype I would say. Ignoring the bugs, the only ones I would not get after seeing all the information on this would be the Furax, Bo, Bronco, Kunai, Magistar, Sibear, Dual Ichor, Nami Solo and I'll probably wait for a singular Furis Prime to use that Incarnon.

2023/6/13 AM2点59分 , m_a_r_c_h_ 说:

Chef’s kiss to the original incarnon weapons, they are so good!

Correction: devouring attrition is so good and broken that even DE realized it was a mistake. 

The new incarnon were underwhelming because none of them have things like devouring attrition. But, almost all of the new incarnon gun can reach 100%+ critical and status chance with at least 4x crit multiplier.

I don't think they were all hype. At least I am not complaining.

On 2023-06-12 at 10:33 PM, Mazifet said:

burston prime incarnon

just gonna leave this here, answers the question pretty well

I use either that and I do love it but the Torid I think is better as you only have to aim at one thing and the rooms clear lol

it positively melts the steel path zariman missions lol and even the normal fire mode is good in the steel path zariman missions.

Of course they are.  It's nice to have some vids of them so you can see if any peak your interest.  I'd like to trade atomos back, but its also subjective.

I'm sure some are worth owning.  One man's trash is another man's trash. Wait..how does that go again?

On 2023-06-13 at 7:49 AM, SneakyErvin said:

Right now my loadouts are Torid/Burston with Laetum/Furis in some combination with a 2h hammer exodia contagion zaw. The only place I dont run either such a combo is on Archons where I use a Felarx and Laetum.

Meta slave detected.

5 hours ago, Lord_Drod said:

Meta slave detected.

After thousands of hours I simply like efficiency when I play.

And a meta slave would also imply someone that is aware of and follows some meta, which I dont, since I test things out myself and decide if I like it or not.

16 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

After thousands of hours I simply like efficiency when I play.

And a meta slave would also imply someone that is aware of and follows some meta, which I dont, since I test things out myself and decide if I like it or not.

You sound so convincing. haha I was jk anyway.  I take sim everywhere, but archon fight and disruption, but I use phenmor or laetum there.

Just updated my original post to say it's not hype, they are genuinely very good for the most part. I think the Furis will become my new favorite secondary, the healing is crazy good. 🙂 More healing, shield and armor restoring weapons please, lol.

23 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

Just updated my original post to say it's not hype, they are genuinely very good for the most part. I think the Furis will become my new favorite secondary, the healing is crazy good. 🙂 More healing, shield and armor restoring weapons please, lol.

*starts sniffing @m_a_r_c_h_*

What is this?

*Sniff Snif*

Is this...?

*SSSNNNNNIIIFFFFFFFFF*

POSITIVITY?!!

tumblr_m5lh94MsGM1rnb0dno1_250.gif

GET THAT DISGUSTING THING OUT OF HERE!!

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

*starts sniffing @m_a_r_c_h_*

What is this?

*Sniff Snif*

Is this...?

*SSSNNNNNIIIFFFFFFFFF*

POSITIVITY?!!

tumblr_m5lh94MsGM1rnb0dno1_250.gif

GET THAT DISGUSTING THING OUT OF HERE!!

Heeey, I'm almost always positive or try to be! 😆Seriously though, I just got the Furis and it's almost game over. Any frame will probably survive anything now. Any minute someone will call it brain dead pistol play and I don't care. 

DE please don't nerf, I want to try the squishy frames in higher levels. 

57 minutes ago, Drew_Phantom said:

Idk how good my Braton Prime Incarnon really is in the grand scheme of things, but I enjoy it. Feels like I'm firing a Boltgun from 40k.

I want to like it since it's an auto and I sunk like 5 forma into it, but the Torid and now the Latron feel a lot better. It's ok, but maybe I need to work on the build more.

1 hour ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

I want to like it since it's an auto and I sunk like 5 forma into it, but the Torid and now the Latron feel a lot better. It's ok, but maybe I need to work on the build more.

They probably are better, but I'm unashamed to admit I'm too lazy to keep pressing the right trigger and just want a nice automatic lol what's your Braton build look like because I feel like mine is lacking

51 minutes ago, Drew_Phantom said:

They probably are better, but I'm unashamed to admit I'm too lazy to keep pressing the right trigger and just want a nice automatic lol what's your Braton build look like because I feel like mine is lacking

I usually follow this guy's builds. I don't have a riven, so I just added Vile Acceleration and it feels a lot better.

13 hours ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

Am glad you are enjoying them a bit more now. 

Not sure if you will like it as much, and I am yet to try its Incarnon mode yet, but Sancti Magister Incarnon sounds pretty good, or at least I have heard a lot of positive things, and it has a healing gimmick as well. Is probably going to be my pick for next week. 

7 hours ago, Drew_Phantom said:

Idk how good my Braton Prime Incarnon really is in the grand scheme of things, but I enjoy it. Feels like I'm firing a Boltgun from 40k.

It was my first Incarnon alongside the Paris Prime, and they both blew my expectations away (granted I had low expectations), but yeah its super fun. It did get powercrept super fast though, by many proceeding weeks Incarnon weapons, but my week one experience was so positive, I got use to the weapon pretty fast, tried different builds. I think its really decent and fun, and still very powerful. Even if its not the most powerful out of the Incarnons. 

I plan on using it (and the Boltor Incarnon and Burston Incarnon) a lot, just because of the fun factor, even though you have monsters like Latron, Torid and Miter as options (I mean, I also plan on using those a bunch too lol). 

Archived