Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dexterity arcane 🗡️

mahmoudinos88

I agree with the second half of this post, dexterity arcanes are a damn good way of synergizing your melee's and guns regardless of what frame you are using, makes using Kuva Zarr worth it. Just slicing and dicing and then whip out zarr for a couple of shots with it's damage stacked up. Real nice.

Melee's are strong but I personally would like them to at least approach the level of incarnon guns, so melee arcanes is a want from me. Even if they don't increase damage and all that, they could do some funky, gimicky stuff which would also be great.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, (PSN)EntityPendragon said:

Melee's are strong but I personally would like them to at least approach the level of incarnon guns, so melee arcanes is a want from me. Even if they don't increase damage and all that, they could do some funky, gimicky stuff which would also be great.

ya, melee weapons deserve arcanes too imo (not just warframe arcanes, but weapon arcanes too you insert into your melee weapon)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (NSW)Vampire_Mika said:

ya, melee weapons deserve arcanes too imo (not just warframe arcanes, but weapon arcanes too you insert into your melee weapon)

If only we already had some kind of weapon variant that was neglected during Melee 2.0 boosts that heavily relies on the dedicated arcanes. :cough: zaws :cough:

• Like 2

You guys are aware of the reason why Primary/Secondary Arcanes were added in the first place, right?

For a while, guns simply could not compete against melee in terms of raw damage. So DE added the arcanes and Galvanized mods to bring them more in line. Some melee mods were nerfed too. Now the game is no longer spam melee button to win.