Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 172 was too short most of us missed the umbra forma

(PSN)OdinKuro

Question

13 answers to this question

Even though they didn't start until the hour, it was actually running for over 9 minutes before actual time with a countdown. It lasted until the top of the next hour. If you go look at the archived stream it says it is 1:10 long. So no, it didn't end early. They even made it 30 minutes for the drop since it was separate from the other stream drops for the week instead of 45 minutes.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1858992999

It sucks, but sounds like you need to check your clocks and set reminders so you don't miss things.

*edit*

Also, Devstreams have been 1 hour for a long time. (Forever?)

Edited by Hobie-wan
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, BalefireBombshell said:

Not to mention apparently even if you were there, if you didn't claim it before the stream ended, you're SOL?  I had the stream open at 2PM and there's nothing in my Twitch Inventory.

It's almost as if Twitch wants your eyeballs to be looking and paying attention so that you see the ads while you're watching the stuff that you're watching for free. Or perhaps you weren't logged in or your linking is broken and needs to be redone.

6 hours ago, (PSN)OdinKuro said:

wish they redo the event or atleast leave their stream open so people can get the reward, am big supporter of warframe bought alot of platinum, but am hating the ignore treatment from them, making think to leave this game soon , and yes umbra forma is big deal for everyone, its once a month item that u can get

It's a free stream hosted by a company that's not DE that you have the chance to get freebies for nearly zero effort except your time, attention, and making sure your stuff is linked up properly. Umbra forma are nice, but not having one isn't the end of the world either. You can play through all of the content without needing them and saying "but level 500 enemies!" doesn't change that and most players don't run missions that high.

Plenty of people like myself set reminders or alarms after being sure of time zones, have our stuff linked properly, made sure things were progressing by checking the inventory page, and actually watched the devstream. We got the drop with no issues. Heck, Teshin has an umbra forma up this week as well that you can grab.

But if you're going to try and throw up "But I spend $$$$$$ on the game!" and "Just watch, I'll leave!", maybe you should do so and go outside for a while. Just don't melt if you're somewhere in the heat wave.

• Like 1

On 2023-06-30 at 7:01 PM, (PSN)Unstar said:

Where did it say that the event was going to be an hour and 30 minutes?  I didn't see that anywhere.  Your typical Devstream is an hour.

Under the Twitch inventory, it shows a time length to get a drop under every drop.

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Under the Twitch inventory, it shows a time length to get a drop under every drop.

That is the amount of time you need to watch to get the thing, not any indication of how long a stream will run. Right now I see it says I'll need 1 hour of watch time for the first Ordis drop this week, which agrees with what the forum post for this week's drops says.

But again, neither of those are talking about how long the streams will be. Devstreams are an hour, main Prime Time is 2 hours, and International is 1 hour.