Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Sanctuary Onslaught ?

0_The_F00l

So now that we have a means to have steel path enemies in the simulacrum.

How's about we have a steel path variant of onslaught as well ?

Seems reasonable and logical.

And yes , I know circuit exists that is basically the same thing , but you can't choose the loadout there.

It would be interesting to have a steel path onslaught with added limitations i think.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

And yes , I know circuit exists that is basically the same thing , but you can't choose the loadout there.

It would be interesting to have a steel path onslaught with added limitations i think.

I thought thats what ESO was maybe.

6 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

So you want to level up or get focus even faster? +1 :D

Hmm maybe, I would just hope they would change the structure of rewards if any, and make some other changes, to improve on the current ESO/SO experiences. Since I find some people just go there to level, some just for Nightwave, some for Focus and some for very specific rewards (Vandal weapons), and then their can be host migration issues and all that. So a more streamlined and purposeful experience, with more overlap than division would be great/nice. 

So I'd be down and that could be quite fun. 

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Ah yes those extra bits, wasn't sure if it had them, would make a difference.

Paired with the "ability cooldowns" and kps conditions it may make a difference.

2 hours ago, quxier said:

I actually don't have anything left to buy from the represent shops , this felt more like something that was missing for no reason.

56 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:
3 hours ago, quxier said:

I actually don't have anything left to buy from the represent shops , this felt more like something that was missing for no reason.

Make sense. Still, it would be pretty convenient to level up or farm focus so Booster may not sell well. Not sure how it would affect it as exp gain is very random for me, even in SP.

ps. if you want to add, then they can add it to (shameless addvert):

ps. why not in"suggestion" board? It's in "discussion".

Edited by quxier

4 hours ago, quxier said:

Make sense. Still, it would be pretty convenient to level up or farm focus so Booster may not sell well. Not sure how it would affect it as exp gain is very random for me, even in SP.

ps. if you want to add, then they can add it to (shameless addvert):

ps. why not in"suggestion" board? It's in "discussion".

I always like to get a feel for the other players views to make a more informed recommendation when it comes to opinions.

I will likely move this or make a new thread in feedback when i feel the discussion is over.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

inb4 no Efficiency Stimulus pickups and random sortie/nightmare modifiers get added.

I'd be down for it, but I think DE would rather people play SPC instead, especially while it's still new.

Yeah like the opposite of circuit , instead of us getting decrees the enemies get it. Would be interesting indeed.

And while circuit is also interesting for different reasons , I really don't see myself going there very often past a certain point.