The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp Prime Relics

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I've never been around for a new Warframe with relics (that I am aware of) so how does this work?

When do the relics become available?

Varzia?

Are they typically farmable from missions?

They're available through mission rewards and relic packs, as they are now in the drop table. Also you've been around for prime releases.  Baruuk and hildryn prime have released since you joined.

Easiest way to see which relics drop Wisp parts is to use that relic console in Orbiter and just search "Wisp".

Usually these relics drop from certain missions.

Lua Disruption is good for Axi relics and Io on Jupiter for Meso. Both give their respective relics on first rotation. (Except Disruption you need to complete all four conduits).

Syndicate relic packs are good source too because you'll get standing by doing missions.

They are usually added whenever the new update is live, sometimes a little while after. So they are available now. 

They enter the current Relic rotations, so basically everywhere you could normally get Relics, you can get the new ones, mind you, for the sake of explanation, that also means, that the newly added Wisp relics, are amongst and diluted by all the other currently available Prime Warframe and gear. Like, generally and approximately, there will be around 9 or so Lith Relics. Same with the other types. Like you usually can't just go out and attempt to farm just the new Relics, you may get Relics for say Barruuk Prime etc. 

Generally though, there are a few good ways of acquiring Relics (which then includes the possibility of some of those being new), Steel Essence to buy Relic Packs from Teshin, Syndicate Standing to buy Relic Packs, doing fast Capture or Exterminate missions in the Void (Void missions generally reward one Relic/Aya. Certain open world bounties used to be popular as well. Just playing the game as usually is also a passive way to earn them, but naturally, when new stuff is released, people often want the new items, so look for faster acquisition. 

Basically they are available everywhere but Varzia. She is still mostly dealing with Vaulted Relics/Prime Resurgence. 

If you go to the Void Relic Information module on your Orbiter, you can type in different names of items, and it will tell you what Relic has what items. For example, Wisp Prime blueprint is Axi W3. There are a few websites which can offer more precise and accurate info about different and best ways to farm that Relic. I have forgotten the name of a few of the good ones... I think i used to use Tennozone? Sometimes they take a while to be updated, but yeah, a lot of info is out there. I mostly just use the in game tools, and Steel Essence to buy Relic Packs (and Lua Apollo Disruption is good for Axi Relics, and Void missions are generally good for the rest, especially if its a Relic cracking mission, that way, you use one, and get one). 

Good luck. 

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

If you go to the Void Relic Information module on your Orbiter, you can type in different names of items, and it will tell you what Relic has what items. For example, Wisp Prime blueprint is Axi W3. There are a few websites which can offer more precise and accurate info about different and best ways to farm that Relic.

The official drop table website is kinda good if you know what you're looking for. It'll give all missions that drop it and even the %

https://warframe-web-assets.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/cms/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

The best way:

Run disruption missions on Uranus and Lua. These drop a relic after every 4 rounds, The Axi and Neo are acquired here and are quick to run. You can do Xini on Eris for Neo and then Axi, and that used to be one of go-to for farming (you could sit on one tower and nuke everything with a combination of mirage and a AoE weapon) but you need to go all 4 rounds to get the Axi relic.

Run Mars disruption for Meso relics - you can get lith ones too at the start, but it quickly becomes meso only as you progress through the rounds.

Lith ones are different, you can acquire some doing the Mars disruption, but to get more lith directly, run Hepit capture in void or IO defence on Jupiter - the first 2 rounds can be cheesed easily (Mirage, Banshee etc) and drop Lith. If you run 3 rounds you'll start to get Meso on IO though, so rinse and repeat. Which to do depends on your preferences, though typically you'll end up doing all the above just to change the tedium of farming.

So there you are: some defence if you like, but Disruption and a capture mission are the farming spots for all prime relics as they are released. You'll have no problem finding a public squad in these locations after a new prime gets released.

9 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I've never been around for a new Warframe with relics (that I am aware of) so how does this work?

When do the relics become available?

Varzia?

Relics are available from missions and relic packs, which are available in multiple places. the codex's Relics & Arcanes section will also tell you where each relic can be found, provided it isn't vaulted. relic packs can be bought from any of the 6 main syndicates, all open world mining NPCs and also Teshin's steel Path shop, as well as the in-game market.

personally I make sure to max out syndiacte rep and just buy relic packs rather than farm, unless I have to. also worth noting that relic packs guarantee an Axi or a Neo no matter what.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I see people running rad shares already ugh.. I have none of them! 😎

you'll get them soon enough. do you know how radsharing works? if not, I'm willing to explain it to you, it's something a lot of people *think* they know everything about but don't.

5 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

do you know how radsharing works? if not, I'm willing to explain it to you, it's something a lot of people *think* they know everything about but don't

You've piqued my interest.

This morning I ran a defense and two xini to C rot. Got none. Neo or axi. I did buy 7 relic packs yesterday and got two lith and two meso though. Didn't realize that. Checked my app just now.

I just purchased 28 relic packs. No Axi W3.

All Axi G10 and Axi A16 got about 6 of each. No other Axi relic types at all. The RNG is not RNG they definitely mess with the algorithms. I've noticed how I can run 5-6 of the same mission and the exact same BP will drop (nidus for example). Then do the same mission next day and get 3-4 of a different BP. It's like they sort the items by day of the week so you cannot farm all the items you need in one day forcing you to login again. I'm 100% convinced now after 28 packs got me all G10/A16s and nothing else. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

All Axi G10 and Axi A16 got about 6 of each. No other Axi relic types at all. The RNG is not RNG they definitely mess with the algorithms.

Nope, that's exactly what "random" means. Small sample sizes are not statistically irrelevant. 

20 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Aside from the aforementioned relic packs, the quickest way for relics is typically:

Hepit, void for lith

Mars disruption for meso (works better in a squad). Note, you'll want to stay at least a little while since they're guaranteed on the later rounds.

Neo can be a bit iffy. There's lots of places, but either they're mixed with others, or on longer mission types. Ukko, void capture is often quickest, but mixed with Meso.

Lua disruption for Axi.

However, please note, quickest doesn't always equal "funnest". So if you prefer to sit in endless missions, you may want to check the wiki to see where you can farm for any specific relics you're after. There's probably also some good websites out there to help you plan e.g. you can do a particular mission which might give you a chance at more than one relic you're after. I think I used to use https://wf.xuerian.net/#welcome

As someone who has primarily played solo for my time in Warframe, I've preferred farming relics:
Lith: Hepit in the void (quick capture mission)
Meso and Neo: Ukko in the void (quick capture mission)
Axi: Marduk in the void (not-so-fast sabotage mission where you hack 2 consoles to open a portal, go kill a mini-jackal boss and put the key in the gate portal and escape. The defense of the 2 consoles can't be sped up, and presents the barrier to making it a fast mission.)

I find Disruption to be unplayable for me, since I play the game muted, and it's not solo-friendly.

Alternatively, if you're leveling gear, there are a variety of spy missions that generally give a relic for all 3 vaults successful.

Archived