Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a way for my sibling, who is no longer interested in the game, to give me most of their stuff in warframe?

Cobaltthefool

Question

Hi, one of my siblings, who played the game for a few thousand hours, is no longer interested in the game and wants to give me (a somewhat new player, MR9) most of his stuff. I was asking around on the Warframe Discord if there was a way to do it besides trading because my hand was starting to get sore from farming the credits needed to pay the trade taxes. Someone said that both my sibling's and I's accounts could be suspended for "trades that aren't worth the inherent value" or something along those lines. Is this true, or is there a way to "inherit" my sibling's stuff in warframe within the rules?

I know the tags aren't quite right, I just chose what I thought could apply. Thanks in advance for the help (I would have contacted DE directly but they didn't have any form for "question" or anything that could be applied to my situation)

Edited by Cobaltthefool
Grammar

8 answers to this question

Your best bet would be for your sibling to contact support, and state their intentions. It's unlikely that anything can be done, but at least you'd have it on paper that there's no funny business going on if they were to attempt to action your account(s) for "trades that aren't worth the inherent value" or whatever you're quoting.

https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us

• Like 1

the Policy will be that Accounts that are playing from the same IP/Geolocation are assumed to be held by the same Person, ergo making Trading between them not an approved action. and the system may take automatic action if the Accounts do Trade between each other.

• Like 1

On 2023-09-23 at 11:08 PM, taiiat said:

the Policy will be that Accounts that are playing from the same IP/Geolocation are assumed to be held by the same Person, ergo making Trading between them not an approved action. and the system may take automatic action if the Accounts do Trade between each other.

Anecdotal, but my spouse and I both play Warframe from the same location on the same internet connection, and this has been at various different homes we've inhabited for the better part of 10 years.  We've traded numerous times and have never had any issues.

as a one and only person in clan to disband it would mean everything In Vault NEVER comes out?
That's just straight out dumb and the fact only dojo players get to play Architects while WE based Tenno have what. Crappy Dormizone locker room behind 2 login screens and years of grinding? Go farm some Gyrum and sell off for plat to those who actually care.

Why is it Dojo CAN have 2 Nihil statuettes but I Can not? Unfair.