Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Melee and Atlas

(XBOX)elementXGHILLIE

Let punchy boi toggle auto punch similarly to the upcoming Auto melee.

I like atlas but hitting the RB button 5000 times in a half hour, sucks.

It is the only frame that Literally HURTS to play.

It can be simple like double tap RB to toggle Auto Punch or something.

Edited by (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE
  • Like 4

Khora too. +1 to this, please help save my keyboards. Playing warframe over the years has ruined 3 mechanical keyboards for me because of stuff like this (my e and 1 key are screwed on every keyboard I've had to replace, mostly in part because of my twisted spine causing uneven pressure and strong fingers but can be mitigated by not having to spam the button), it's at the point I avoid playing things like this to extend the life of my keyboards. 

Edited by NecroPed
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

Khora too. +1 to this, please help save my keyboards. Playing warframe over the years has ruined 3 mechanical keyboards for me because of stuff like this (my e and 1 key are screwed on every keyboard I've had to replace, mostly in part because of my twisted spine causing uneven pressure and strong fingers but can be mitigated by not having to spam the button), it's at the point I avoid playing things like this to extend the life of my keyboards. 

Khora might need it too but atlas is egregiously bad. Because unless I'm mistaken with Khora when you tap you will always whip.

Atlas needs an enemy in range to cast. This means that you are tapping to find out IF you are in range. So if I use 2000 abilities in 20 minutes, who knows how many taps were wasted on trying to see if I could punch the enemy. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Khora might need it too but atlas is egregiously bad. Because unless I'm mistaken with Khora when you tap you will always whip.

Atlas needs an enemy in range to cast. This means that you are tapping to find out IF you are in range. So if I use 2000 abilities in 20 minutes, who knows how many taps were wasted on trying to see if I could punch the enemy. 

Yes, you are correct there, and I would agree atlas is worse in that regard (It's one of the reasons I avoid using him, even though I enjoy his theme and the rest of his kit). Just think there's more we can and should use to justify this than just a single warframe, and there might be others who could benefit from it too. (Though where it gets difficult I think is the fact that some abilities are hold abilities, and while these specific examples aren't, it might cause conflict or issues if it's not accounting for all warframes that could suffer from spam problems, though I will say double tap and hold the second tap might be a suitable way to handle that. Lavos is one example, while I don't really find myself needing to spam his whip, holding the button has purpose so it's not necessarily a simple fix and given his kit isn't the most straightforward as it is, adding more depth to the controlling of it might make things feel worse so think we should try and consider as many warframes as possible here) 

9 hours ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

I like atlas but hitting the RB button 5000 times in a half hour, sucks.

Imagine constantly hitting 311111, while still operating AWSD and 24. My hand always hurts after Endurance runs.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1