Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No exodia arcanes or plague zaws in nights of naberus

Waeleto

56 minutes ago, GossamerPrime said:

I'm right there.  By accident I sold my Plaque Kripath sometime in June.  (probably the worst accident I ever had).  I have been waiting for months to finally get that Zaw back and now it's not there.  So now I have to wait I guess. 

True that. Never even had any of those items but I do know this, once we can start farming them up my god I'm gonna enjoy using zaws again!

On 2023-10-05 at 3:04 AM, XHADgaming said:

One thing I get out of this is that it confirms that we now have gone 3 YEARS without an event that contains the eidolon arcanes. This is what I care about more than the plaque star zaws or contagion arcane.

The Eidolon arcane's come from within Orphix Venom and Scarlet Spear missions, that's when Scarlet Spear was around that one time not from Plague Star. 

Edited by Slayer-.
typo

48 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I read the wiki. The formas are going to be important to me. I got the infested stuff from the bio lab and am building / accumulating those now...

Eidolon Phylaxis though, i visited Nakak and these are not for sale unlike on the video I saw. Is there a way to get these ahead of the event? 

You have to wait and get the reusable BP during the event. :sad: 

Acquisition https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Eidolon_Phylaxis

The reusable blueprint is acquired from Nakak in Cetus for  2,000 and  4,000 upon reaching the rank of Collaborator with the Operational Supply Syndicate.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Operational_Supply