Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Iridos Voidrig skin purchasable with plat?

KIREEK

Question

So 2 things:

1. I noticed a new skin available recently and it is true that when you link the skin you get this displayed

UfSa7dC.jpg

But if i go to the market, i see this:
    6wNa8Os.jpg

Did i purchase something that is supposed to be prime gamming only?

2.  What's up with the plat pricing? It says it is now 30 plat but was 40 plat before, a previous price that is now scratched.
    But it was released at 30 plat right? I am aware an active sale is going on btw.

huh.........this legal?

Someone confused the skin with the actual necramech, meaning the discount is on the wrong item, necramech is at full price (it shouldn't) while the skin is the one having the discount
    @[DE]Rebecca
Edited by KIREEK

13 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

What's up with the plat pricing? It says it is now 30 plat but was 40 plat before, a previous price that is now scratched.
But it was released at 30 plat right? I am aware an active sale is going on btw.

That's pretty clearly the marking for Darvo Deal, available on rotation in any relay.

It's available "for free" with a Prime account; and for plat through the Market without one.  I don't know about the sale.  I guess if it sticks around after the promotion ends but goes up to 40, it's legit.  If it just disappears at that point, that's...a little shady, but not unlike things businesses do all the time.  I'm not a lawyer though.

edit: interesting little article on this concept https://chainstoreage.com/news/on-sale-or-always-on-sale-the-risks-of-fictitious-pricing-in-retail   There's also more stuff under "Deceptive Pricing Laws" at least in the US.

Edited by Tiltskillet

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

That's pretty clearly the marking for Darvo Deal, available on rotation in any relay.

But the plat option says that the active sale will last for 39 days. Thing is this skin is a limited time thing, how long you may ask, 39 days
So i am getting a discount for 39 days on an item that will last 39 days, meaning it will always be 30 plat.

If it's always 30 plat, why is the 40 plat being mentioned, isn't it fake price discount.

I believe the mistake is that the discount is being applied on the skin and not on the necramech itself as stated by the warframe website

The Voidrig Necramech is also 25% off for those Tenno that don't own one yet!

https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-gaming-iridos-collection

Edited by KIREEK

13 hours ago, KIREEK said:

So 2 things:

1. I noticed a new skin available recently and it is true that when you link the skin you get this displayed

UfSa7dC.jpg

But if i go to the market, i see this:
    6wNa8Os.jpg

Did i purchase something that is supposed to be prime gamming only?

2.  What's up with the plat pricing? It says it is now 30 plat but was 40 plat before, a previous price that is now scratched.

huh.........this legal?

Someone confused the skin with the actual necramech, meaning the discount is on the wrong item, necramech is at full price (it shouldn't) while the skin is the one having the discount
    @[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for reminding me to check my Prime Gaming to collect it. 👍

11 hours ago, (NSW)Royal_Elf_Mika said:

we need more necramechs.

also, voidrig has 5 skins VS bonewidow having 2 and the 2 it has are shared with Voidrig. (atleast based on the skins i have).

tbh, would be neat if a warframe in the future had a exalted Necramech.

I would love a new necramech and more skins for them. Preferably one that removes the corn visuals. I like the bruntspar skin but it still has his corn sticking out. If they could make a skin that looks like the ones from armored core 6 oh man, that would be dope. Would be freaking cool too if eventually grineer or corpus bring out their own version of necramechs to fight us.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, iKLuTcHiTz said:

I would love a new necramech and more skins for them. Preferably one that removes the corn visuals. I like the bruntspar skin but it still has his corn sticking out. If they could make a skin that looks like the ones from armored core 6 oh man, that would be dope. Would be freaking cool too if eventually grineer or corpus bring out their own version of necramechs to fight us.

Have a look at the Proto Necramech Skin it removes those visuals. Here is a pic of one of my colour schemes.

Warframe_Screenshot_2023.10.07_-_00.37.2

help!!

after (over) 24h, im not received skin (and YES, i have all connected, and i received all gift in last 2 years with total regulerity)

im asking.. if anyone got my same... problem? anomaly? late? idk...

ah, i forgot... in many others time, its was necessary close client and restart game... but this time, im not understand if there is a bug, or i must only still wait

thk

Edited by OrionGlow

15 hours ago, iKLuTcHiTz said:

Ah rip. Thats what I get for taking a break from the game. That proto skin looks nice but I just looked up and it was NW reward. No way to get for quite some time.

Oh damn, yeah I couldn't remember where it came from, just that I knew it took away the corn cob look. Comes up well in other colours as well, this scheme seems to be a winter theme. :laugh:

On 2023-10-06 at 7:48 PM, OrionGlow said:

help!!

after (over) 24h, im not received skin (and YES, i have all connected, and i received all gift in last 2 years with total regulerity)

im asking.. if anyone got my same... problem? anomaly? late? idk...

ah, i forgot... in many others time, its was necessary close client and restart game... but this time, im not understand if there is a bug, or i must only still wait

thk

FIXED!

i restarted client now... and skinn "prime" arrived!!! 

bye

On 2023-10-08 at 9:50 AM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Statements like this I find funny. If you play Warframe and are an American taxpayer, all these prime gaming offers should be free whether you have a Prime account, or not.

Ask me why. 

No they should not, definitely deceptive info.