The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please pray for me and wish me luck everyone!

Ever since the release of Grendel I've waited for his primed variant while people mocked and downplayed the beauty of the absolute unit that is the meatbal. I was a major fan before his rework and still am in love with him. My connection with the warframe exists beyond just what he brings to the meta and how he looks, my very soul is aligned with the warframe sometimes when I go to sleep I can just hear his soft growls reassuring me that it'll all be alright while he keeps me company during the night to help me rest. I really want to get his primed variant so I'm hoping RNGesus in on my side so if there has ever been a moment I prayed for good luck it's now. I'll choose to believe a god exists just for this week, please everyone send me your prayers, I need Grendel Prime in my life right now. 🙏

• Like 9

“Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread, …and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R’amen.”

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Grendads_Creamy_Donut said:

LITERALLY AS THE UPDATE DROPS AND THE GAME IS READY A POWER OUTAGE HIT MY AREA THE WORLD IS LITERALLY EDGING ME SO BAD RIGHT NOW

HELP

Aight, i'm logging on to PC right now
I will grind and try and get you Chad Grendaddy Prime's pieces

Mr1 Grind starts NOW