Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev's are out of touch

White_Matter

12 hours ago, (PSN)ARC_Paroe said:

You want some cheese dude? That wine youve got is sour. 
Because you clearly missed it, there was a bug many months ago now that stopped people from being able to do SP duviri at all. DEs fix for that was to reset it for everyone and make new players have to do them on normal first too.

So take your tears, bottle them up, and go do the boring arse grind that is abyss extermination. 

Still doesn't answer my quesiton, and I will not repeat it. Work on your reading comprehension if you want my attention.

9 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Strangely you seemed to have no problem wasting time to type out this post,

Sorry I can't take anyone seriously after posting something as irrational as this. 

edit

11 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I repeat, this was probably just a side effect of a bugfix, not an intentional slight against you

Intended design: all players, veteran and newbie, have to complete non-SP to unlock SP
Accidental oversight: veterans can do SP right away instead of unlocking it
Equally-accidental bugfix: previously-completed SP is locked until you complete the never-completed non-SP

They're not punishing you, just do the non-SP and get back to your daily grind

12 hours ago, Naroxas44 said:

I'm guessing you didn't read the second half of my message - "because they accidentally let users play SP content prior to completing regular Duviri modes".

Still doesn't adress the issue. They could have fixed the bug and let players who have completed SP variants already continue on, rather than forcing them to go back to the tutorial. And new players who haven't touched the content yet could have done it the right way. 

I'm just pointing out how nonsensical it is for the devs to force people to complete the tutorial when they clearly don't need it. And there are people who are defending it. It's insane.

Edited by White_Matter

29 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Still doesn't adress the issue. They could have fixed the bug and let players who have completed SP variants already continue on, rather than forcing them to go back to the tutorial. And new players who haven't touched the content yet could have done it the right way. 

I'm just pointing out how nonsensical it is for the devs to force people to complete the tutorial when they clearly don't need it. And there are people who are defending it. It's insane.

I repeat for a third time: they probably don't even know this is happening.

It's nobody's fault, it's just a "well that's interesting, might as well cut out the whining and hop to it." Clearly God/fate/the universe has decreed you only got to skip them temporarily, not permanently, so you might as well go do them! Should take you five minutes, which is a lot less time than you spent here on the forums.

And yeah I'll defend DE too, I'll defend them for doing their jobs and fixing bugs. They don't deserve you shouting at them for doing nothing wrong (at least not this week).

• Like 4

15 hours ago, White_Matter said:

When Duviri first came out, I went for SP immediately. So all my runs were done on SP. Never bothered playing circuit or Duviri on normal mode. So I'll ask again(hoping this time you'll use an ounce of your intelligence while answering), why does the game force someone, who has completed the said modes on highest difficulty over and over again, to play the tutorial? 

The amount of time you take trashing other players can be used to complete the normal modes. Time management dude, remember that. If you’re so good at SP then the normal mode should be a breeze now shouldn’t it?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Veridian said:

We've reached the bottom, can I now safely complain for the unplayable state the game is in because I can't pet companions while in mission?

This is the real problem

We must be able go pet our companions. Then the AI can just stop shooting and start petting each other while we’re doing it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, White_Matter said:
15 hours ago, (PSN)ARC_Paroe said:

Still doesn't answer my quesiton, and I will not repeat it. Work on your reading comprehension if you want my attention.

Answered your question, just not an answer you like

Did you, or did you not have to do the normal nodes on the normal Star chart first, before doing Steel Path? If you ignore this question, then you are simply unreasonable, and not worth my time. 

• Like 1

Going to go ahead and lock this as the discussion seems to have run its course and is going in circles.

To the thread starter: I'm sorry that you felt so inconvenienced by the issue that you felt the need to make a thread about it, but sometimes in order to fix more severe or serious issues progress sometimes need to be rolled back/undone; in this case you were affected by a progress reset to address a larger issue involving Steel Path runs. This was put into effect several months ago.

Just because you've been slightly inconvenienced by a change that had to be implemented to ensure all players could access Steel Path nodes doesn't mean the developers are 'out of touch'.

• Like 17