Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Whipclaw lovers, which one would be your statstick of choice ?

(PSN)Midcall

Incarnons are all the rage now, since some of those buffs will transfer.

but, out of these Weapons.... on paper you'd just pick whatever has the highest Riven Multiplier (Disposition).
if you mean these exact Stats, then, hmm...

• the Gram with -Infested is pretty good. Damage/Crit Damage are obvious, the Hit Counter is pretty convenient.
  • the Amphis or Plasma Sword ones are interesting for stacking Fire Status.
  • the Gram with Toxin would be good if you were going to do specifically a Corpus Mission (pretty stonks paired with Primed Fever Strike).

honorary mention for the Ether Daggers one. 
the rest aren't very interesting.

the Stats you'd reallllly want thesedays, is Crit Chance. as Archon Shards lets us add a fair amount of Crit Damage, and overall Damage has many Arcanes to boost now, so the main thing you're feeling the hurt for is Crit Chance. but you'd still want it alongside Crit Damage or Damage or Slash or Status Chance or some other useful Stats to still push it.

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb ReddyDisco:

Ether daggers, that riven is almost the same as the one i use. I go for slash focused khora instead of base damage corrosive khora.

Ok. Do you still build for viral or go all in with crit and slash mods ?

Edited by (PSN)Midcall

14 minutes ago, (PSN)Midcall said:

1.png?ex=65525d13&is=653fe813&hm=0c2f53807c0836fc1fade19e2e88ff5bc02ead480e84fa73b6189fd3ac134569&=&width=1440&height=588

I subsume lycath's hunt to have infinite energy sustain as whipclaw counts as melee, use epitaph as primer for viral.

2.png?ex=65525d14&is=653fe814&hm=cb6ccba093cecb157a499e240b2bfbc6be5118bc349a02da0cc319b8411c9e6e& 

Dual ether is all slash, no elements.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ReddyDisco said:

1.png?ex=65525d13&is=653fe813&hm=0c2f53807c0836fc1fade19e2e88ff5bc02ead480e84fa73b6189fd3ac134569&=&width=1440&height=588

I subsume lycath's hunt to have infinite energy sustain as whipclaw counts as melee, use epitaph as primer for viral.

2.png?ex=65525d14&is=653fe814&hm=cb6ccba093cecb157a499e240b2bfbc6be5118bc349a02da0cc319b8411c9e6e& 

Nice lycath build. I was always fond of a spetrorage+eruption build on Khora.

I used to play khora a lot and used a Dual Ether stat stick. It's also a really solid regular melee plus you can make fun meme builds with ~11m range.

SlcABcZ.png

I used this for a slash build though.

QpVGvKi.png

@OP I'd prioritize a cd/dmg/- roll on high dispo riven as I think it gives the most bang for your buck. It's easier to roll and cheaper to buy. If you can get a cc/cd/dmg/- all the better but rolling stat sticks is not an enjoyable activity. If I was going slash I'd want a cd/dmg/slash/-imp or -punc or one like that cobra & crane I linked above.

On a side note, I don't like -speed or -range stat stick rivens for Khora. If $h!t goes sideways and you get downed solo it's nice to cast ensnare, build combo quick with regular melee attacks and then get back to spamming whipclaw.

If you just want to work with what you already have I'd go either ether daggers or gram. Probably the gram since you'd have a higher cd, it's a little easier to stack cc with sac steel, blood rush and gladiator mods.

You also might not want to dump forma on a weapon with a mediocre stat stick riven if you are going to replace it eventually. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Nice lycath build. I was always fond of a spetrorage+eruption build on Khora.

I used to play khora a lot and used a Dual Ether stat stick. It's also a really solid regular melee plus you can make fun meme builds with ~11m range.

SlcABcZ.png

I used this for a slash build though.

QpVGvKi.png

@OP I'd prioritize a cd/dmg/- roll on high dispo riven as I think it gives the most bang for your buck. It's easier to roll and cheaper to buy. If you can get a cc/cd/dmg/- all the better but rolling stat sticks is not an enjoyable activity. If I was going slash I'd want a cd/dmg/slash/-imp or -punc or one like that cobra & crane I linked above.

On a side note, I don't like -speed or -range stat stick rivens for Khora. If $h!t goes sideways and you get downed solo it's nice to cast ensnare, build combo quick with regular melee attacks and then get back to spamming whipclaw.

If you just want to work with what you already have I'd go either ether daggers or gram. Probably the gram since you'd have a higher cd, it's a little easier to stack cc with sac steel, blood rush and gladiator mods.

You also might not want to dump forma on a weapon with a mediocre stat stick riven if you are going to replace it eventually. 

Welcome back, haven't seen you in a while

• Like 1

Right now Incarnon Ceramic Dagger is too conveniant due to the stats it allows pseudo exalteds to inherit. But I wouldnt be surprised if it gets nerfed for those skills.

As for weapon stats. PPP, BR, WW, Glad Might, OS, PFS, 90% electric and either riven or slash mod to increase that weighting. Running Nourish instead of entangle which results in alot of passive viral spread as venari, panzer and duplex clones run around among the enemies and getting hit. You can probably also skip elemental mods for pure slash, or go with pure heat.

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

What is the best incarnon melee to use for Khora Statsticking anyways? I assume it is the Ceramic Dagger Incarnon.

Yes, it is due to the massive initial combo count it can reach by just killing 100 enemies with your primary. Without a riven and just the regular +initial combo count mods and ceramic dagger perks it sits at uhm 8x combo at all times iirc.

edit: Oh yeah and it adds crit chance aswell through another perk, which is added straight to her whip's base crit chance aswell.

Edited by SneakyErvin

23 hours ago, (PSN)Midcall said:

either you apply Viral via some other means, or you have it on your Whip. either is ok depending on your situation. if you're not going to be able to spray Viral onto Enemies easily via some other means, then you need to have it on the Whip. if you can, then you don't need it.

use whatever benefits your specific Gear.

15 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

What is the best incarnon melee to use for Khora Statsticking anyways? I assume it is the Ceramic Dagger Incarnon.

yea, Ceramic Dagger offers the most at the moment. but as aforementioned, it probably won't do that forever.

5 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

If you lived closer the equator like i do you'd be wishing for a little less frying :D

I'm an extraordinarily pale individual, I'm not built for that climate. I'd be hiding from the heat inside playing games all the time if I lived anywhere near the equator.

• Like 1

On 2023-10-31 at 6:36 AM, ReddyDisco said:

Have in mind the slash weighting only looks good on actual Ether Daggers. The pseudo-exalted has equal distribution of base 300 dmg 100 piercing 100 impact and 100 slash. So your actual weighting (provided that riven does not add slash) is 100 piercing 100 impact 190 slash, so 48,7% slash.