Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING FLASH BANGED BY ALAD V

Intrication

Yeah I was angry because the flash bangs gave me a headache. Sorry.

The only thing I can think of is Steel Path being a factor. 

The fight went on for like 30min because the dog wouldn't die even after downing Alad V.

Dunno if I was doing something wrong or not but either way that doesn't matter. I'm here because of the other issue. 

I know this game has a lot of fast moving parts and lighting affects etc.. but this is absolutely ridiculous. We're not playing CSGO, we're not playing COD, we're not even playing a PvP game. So what the heck are flash bangs doing here?

I'm blown away this was added to the game because it's literally painful. I don't even want to attempt that mission again.

6 hours ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

If you’re talking about Alad v on Jupiter, Alad has a flashbang as part of his kit. Sorry meant to tag the other person not you.

I have never noticed that he had a Flashbang, I know that some of the MOAs have such and by lord it's annoying to watch my screen turn into a white screen in the middle of the night.

200.gif 

18 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I have never noticed that he had a Flashbang, I know that some of the MOAs have such and by lord it's annoying to watch my screen turn into a white screen in the middle of the night.

200.gif 

FR he straight up tactical nukes the frame rate, but ye he has it in his kit but from what I’ve experienced he rarely pops its but he dies quick maybe if the fight is dragged on he has a higher chance to pop it

• Like 2

I'm not a doctor but I wouldn't suggest Warframe for people that have seizures, you might avoid that mission but there's still plenty of strong effects throughout the game.

Heck one of the bursas in corpus missions can do the same flashbang that Alad does, your call and all but keep in mind that it could happen again.

6 hours ago, Intrication said:

The fight went on for like 30min because the dog wouldn't die even after downing Alad V.

Dunno if I was doing something wrong or not but either way that doesn't matter. I'm here because of the other issue. 

I know this game has a lot of fast moving parts and lighting affects etc.. but this is absolutely ridiculous. We're not playing CSGO, we're not playing COD, we're not even playing a PvP game. So what the heck are flash bangs doing here?

I'm blown away this was added to the game because it's literally painful. I don't even want to attempt that mission again.

You could try turning down the visual intensity in accessibility menu, this may take the effect to acceptable levels for you.

9 hours ago, Intrication said:

Iirc you're supposed to kill the robot first or else it revives Alad V endlessly (I'm pretty sure Alad V doesn't have to be downed to hurt the pet).

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT

Haha thanks everyone. 

Generally, the effects/flashing are tolerable (ESO is an example).
But repeatedly maxing out my monitor's brightness is problematic.

I'll try turning down my settings see if that helps...

There has to be more creative ways to power up enemies than obscuring vision like that.
Obviously nullifiers and bullet sponge have their.. issues.. 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Intrication:

is it about completing the mission? Many people can help with that. Is it not an issue at all?