Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which older Warframes need a second deluxe skin?

Numerounius

15 hours ago, Illegal_Squirell said:

Isn't the Oneiro her deluxe skin? And it looks fire. nvm, you wanted a deluxe bundle.

5340f8cfa76b7275345b2551e39ade8a.jpg

Regarding your edit comment. Double-click on the image, it will bring up an editing interface where you can adjust the size.

• Like 1

On 2023-11-05 at 9:22 PM, Archeyef said:

I actually dislike it too, just because of the skirt instead of the legs; I think the legs would work if the skirt wasn't there to change the profile. I was mostly just acknowledging that people might disagree, and that's why I avoided calling it bad.

The only Trinity skin I actually like is her Knight one 😂

• Like 2

On 2023-11-05 at 2:15 PM, --Leyenda-yight6 said:

Loki and mainly Garuda, their deluxe skin seems horrible to me.

Garuda's I feel is intentional, since the skin kinda fits the "horror vibe" that she gives off considering she puts the M in Warframe's rating. 

In fact I really like her prime to begin with anyways, but a second deluxe would be nice depending on what the theme is.

On 2023-11-05 at 6:48 PM, Olphus said:

Equinox

Equinox doesn't need a deluxe, she needs to have separate customization for day and night so I can make the night form pretty and the day form cool.

26 minutes ago, Olphus said:

I agree that'd make her fashion potential amazing, but also I hate her deluxe lmao

I personally just run her Divisa skin on top of her prime skin (it looks super good on the night and neutral forms but again I come across the problem where having cat ears on the day form looks a little silly especially considering that my favorite colors to use with that skin are white and pink).

11 hours ago, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

The only Trinity skin I actually like is her Knight one 😂

I've been running Blade with the prime details turned on (I like the flowy lobster skirt), but Knightess is also good. In fact, I had to go check it out and it turns out I have it; now I have it equipped because you're right, it rocks.