The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition for auction market in the game

--iNTRoVeRT--

2 hours ago, Famecans said:

Fallacies and more fallacies just to freely propagate support for a slow and problematic system called trade chat

I generally don't care for trade chat much, I find WF.market to be the appreciable middle ground. Players agreeing on prices between them is perfectly acceptable and having listings to do so is also fine. As long as they have to log in, talk to one another, and make the trades themselves.

I will repeat it again; the auction house will level the real value of items; the auction house will level the real value of platinum; the auction house will provide more analytical numbers to the DE;

This is a fair point to make, however the vaguery regarding the value of items is a source of upward mobility for free players. Keeping that around drives engagement which has it's own value to DE, and "employs" the free players in farming stuff for those who wish to buy their drops. Barter is social gameplay and may be rewarding to people even if you don't like the experience.

I will also make the argument that WF.market already accomplishes this well enough that adding a true ingame AH actually doesn't matter for the economics. It is purely a point of convenience versus potential exploitation.

here is my simple market flowchart:

1. DE: Provide dozens of ways to obtain relics so novice players can obtain the new warframe without buying parts on the market.
  2. Novice: Get the new warframe prime opening this relics and sell all useless parts to buy a single warframe's slot / forma.
  3. Market Guy: Researches and trade full inventorys by just 20 platinum to profity 800% more platinum, this guy's endgame is to profit from the market....
  4. Reality: The beginner player gives up on the platinum-dependent progression curve and new players will face the trap of the market guy by purchasing some items with 800% platinum increase. This is a bad game progression experience.

Sounds like a skill issue to me.  You can buy my market capitalization manual from amazon and distribute it to new players if you're feeling charitable. This was pretty amusing though so props 👍

There are no prime item farm bots within the game, fissures work perfectly well against any farm repeat, the bots are on the market.

I'll be more clear and specify that it can be bots or it can be sweatshops of real people employed to do this sort of thing.  Adding an AH is just one part of making the process of enabling large scale exploitative practices to become viable.  The design choices made by DE from the beginning are all very clearly to disincentivize this.

Yes WF.market can be botted.  Going into WF to contact a player and even conduct trades probably can be with relative ease too. Gameplay is more difficult but if you make the market easier to engage with, it becomes more enticing and lucrative for such bad actors to actually try and crack that issue. It may not be prime parts they hit, either.

We see botting on the market, I'd argue it's not a massive amount but it's non zero. To me, that's evidence that there are people chomping at the bit to take further advantage of any opportunity, and the more opportunity they're given the more bots and bad actors will appear. If you give 'em reasons to solve these problems they might try, and make headway. That's how this works.

Whether they can, given incentive, is uncertain. What I'm explaining is not so much that I think this may actually happen, as much as that this is the reason things are the way they are and are not likely to change. DE's approach regarding these matters has been extremely hard line from beginning to end. With this in mind there's not much I can really add to convince you. I wouldn't even try. You want an AH and that's fine. I get it. 

What we might actually get somewhere discussing are ways a potential ingame AH could be protected from botting and such. I'd be more interested in talking about the finer points of implementing a captcha or system to detect abnormal mass trading events with you. What are your takes on these things? It's not impossible that an AH can work and avoid the pitfalls I've brought up, it's just there are many problems to solve with it.

---

Edit: Oh and just to add for the record, I don't think DE would care if the AH wasn't going to be for premium currency and items exchanged for that sort of value. If this was a subscription MMO and we were all only trading for say, credits, it would matter much less. 

That may be an obvious thing to point out, but in the hope of making my reasoning more clear why I care about this.  FFXIV has a huge, disturbing bot problem and players get spammed with messages in-game for RMT purposes, and has various other annoying knock on effects that bother me a lot as a player of that game. Since Gil in that game doesn't have much real value, the devs don't care and the problem is allowed to fester. I can't generalize those experiences to Warframe, because Warframe has handled itself much better in dealing with these potential issues on every point I can see.

To use another example, WoW tied it's AH gold values to their subscription token, trying to give gold as an ingame currency a value alongside realworld currency. The result of that was enormous waves of RMT trying to take advantage, causing terrible player experiences.  Plat has that kind of value inherently and if DE weren't so invested (in a literal sense) in keeping their garden curated, we'd see those sort of issues arise here. Likely not in exactly the same form, but somehow.

Edited by Nobodys-Perfect
  • Like 4

On 2023-11-27 at 8:28 PM, Nobodys-Perfect said:
On 2023-11-27 at 7:34 PM, Famecans said:

Fallacies and more fallacies just to freely propagate support for a slow and problematic system called trade chat

I generally don't care for trade chat much, I find WF.market to be the appreciable middle ground. Players agreeing on prices between them is perfectly acceptable and having listings to do so is also fine. As long as they have to log in, talk to one another, and make the trades themselves.

Congratulations, you have more fallacies without providing evidence for your own argument. Tell me more about your social utopian fantasy:

Spoiler

ycLmtTt.jpg

9zBHo10.jpg

OYlZGDX.jpg

This is a fair point to make, however the vaguery regarding the value of items is a source of upward mobility for free players. Keeping that around drives engagement which has it's own value to DE, and "employs" the free players in farming stuff for those who wish to buy their drops. Barter is social gameplay and may be rewarding to people even if you don't like the experience.

Warframe Story Pack says that the number of active players involved with the game's story is more important than platinum-buying players.

Sounds like a skill issue to me.  You can buy my market capitalization manual from amazon and distribute it to new players if you're feeling charitable. This was pretty amusing though so props 👍

Sorry, I'm just an MR5 player starting out on the market, I thought the market was easier, now I see that I need to buy a manual to get platinum. I don't have money to buy manuals. can we suggest a more fun, social and simple market within the game? 🥺

I'll be more clear...

No, you weren't clear, you didn't illustrate any bots within the game, but you confirmed that there are bots in wmarket. more fallacies without providing evidence for your own argument

We see botting on the market, I'd argue it's not a massive amount but it's non zero. To me, that's evidence that there are people chomping at the bit to take further advantage of any opportunity, and the more opportunity they're given the more bots and bad actors will appear. If you give 'em reasons to solve these problems they might try, and make headway. That's how this works.

Whether they can, given incentive, is uncertain. What I'm explaining is not so much that I think this may actually happen, as much as that this is the reason things are the way they are and are not likely to change. DE's approach regarding these matters has been extremely hard line from beginning to end. With this in mind there's not much I can really add to convince you. I wouldn't even try. You want an AH and that's fine. I get it. 

As I mentioned in my previous comment, website bots and automation tools are a reality, however nobody cares about bots on the market because bots are dependent on real players within game, there are no bots that can play game, there are no bots that can automate opening relics, there are game are countless ways to avoid bots. Bugs; Trade fee; Supply and Demand; RNG...

Tell me more about your tools and manuals to automate automacro platinum farming??? I want to watch this, maybe end in ban.

Edit: Oh and just to add for the record, I don't think DE would care if the AH wasn't going to be for premium currency and items exchanged for that sort of value. If this was a subscription MMO and we were all only trading for say, credits, it would matter much less. 

That may be an obvious thing to point out, but in the hope of making my reasoning more clear why I care about this.  FFXIV has a huge, disturbing bot problem and players get spammed with messages in-game for RMT purposes, and has various other annoying knock on effects that bother me a lot as a player of that game. Since Gil in that game doesn't have much real value, the devs don't care and the problem is allowed to fester. I can't generalize those experiences to Warframe, because Warframe has handled itself much better in dealing with these potential issues on every point I can see.

To use another example, WoW tied it's AH gold values to their subscription token, trying to give gold as an ingame currency a value alongside realworld currency. The result of that was enormous waves of RMT trying to take advantage, causing terrible player experiences.  Plat has that kind of value inherently and if DE weren't so invested (in a literal sense) in keeping their garden curated, we'd see those sort of issues arise here. Likely not in exactly the same form, but somehow.

Warframe doesn't have an auction house to prove analytics and you needed to mention another game to exemplify analytics??? (World of Warcraft) It's unfortunate to see this in a text you wrote yourself.

So let's use external analytics, the most recent videos about platinum farming on YouTube have dozens of comments from new players complaining about the value of platinum, market speculation and the devaluation of the "play to win" factor, the number of active players involved with the game's story is more important than platinum-buying players.

The issue here is the progression delay and market speculation, the problem with bots is outside the game, this affects player progression because the market is disconnected from external market tools conected to bots, this logistics is stealing the active player's time.

Maybe you'd prefer to see DE making another parallel currency to dissolve valuable resources, I'm looking at you arcana, missions of at least 5 minutes to get a single arcane to disolute in RNG coin. Wow, let's dissolve arcana because the market is not being functional and fair to common players... good bye arcana profit...

• Like 1

Actually, I do feel like making a final point as an endcap to this. I'll just @Famecans you so you can see this. You want to bring down the existing walls for more free and accessable trade, and you're focused on trade analytics. The fact you completely dodged my point about adding protections to a AH to prevent potential exploitation should those walls come down says a fair bit and exemplifies why we're talking past each other.

Because the gameplay exploitation you envision doesn't currently exist you're willing to ignore the factor completely rather than prepare for it even slightly. Such concerns get in the way of your market paradise. This is the mindset of a profiteer (Complement or insult, you decide.) The way trading in Warframe was built from the ground up is closer to the mindset I'm presenting - The flame of enterprise that you quite clearly cherish is boxed in and deliberately kept dim by deliberate inconveniences.  Trade volumes are restricted and trading is done manually, etc etc. All of this is to reduce effort and overhead on DE's part in management, primarily, because a big part of their task in providing trading as a service to players is making sure the economy is non-exploitable as possible. (Their bottom line)

You're welcome to dislike that by the way, it's entirely reasonable to. Though I might suggest finding a game or passtime with an economic system that's more realistic and not entirely to serve the interests of the dev/publisher. (Maybe Eve or something, idk) I'm not sure Warframe can scratch the itch you've got.

Premium currency earnable through trade is a rarity as I see it (maybe it isn't and I just don't play enough games), It gets people like yourself riled up and invested. The potential of the market seems appealing enough to overshadow the house always winning and always being in control of the flow of things, so you play economist in this sandbox and eventually get riled the castles you're building aren't real.  Maybe you want to use a shovel instead of the kid's plastic rake. Who wouldn't? DE doesn't want us digging up the yard though. Hope that doesn't come off as too mean spirited of a metaphor.

Ultimately, the powers that be are risk averse, and your suggestion, without serious consideration and systemic planning towards it, presents a risk to them. Analytics only go so far, and these problems are going to be novel for Warframe and this market, should they come to pass. What I'm trying to lead you to, I suppose, is addressing those empty spots in your argument that would make it more appealing to DE to listen to you. I'm sure you can appreciate that it's a vague and difficult problem to approach. I don't have many good answers to it myself. Consider the value in that. Peace.

Oh and if they added an AH to the game I would use it 🤤 I don't think it necessarily would be catastrophic, especially long term, just more work on DE's part to the extent I don't see it being in their best interest, ergo false start and back to "why it hasn't happened yet already in 10 years." Keep refining your attempts to convince them and maybe one day it'll work.

tl;dr: Literally just put yourself in DE's shoes and contemplate the issues from that perspective.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nobodys-Perfect said:

The fact you completely dodged my point about adding protections to a AH to prevent potential exploitation should those walls come down says a fair bit and exemplifies why we're talking past each other.

here?

There are game are countless ways to avoid bots. Bugs; Trade fee; Supply and Demand; RNG...

1 hour ago, Nobodys-Perfect said:

tl;dr: Literally just put yourself in DE's shoes and contemplate the issues from that perspective.

I addressed many positive points for DE put auction houses in game, gameplay and data analytcs being the main one.

Edited by Famecans

15 minutes ago, Famecans said:

here?

Okay fair, you made a reasonable attempt and I overlooked it. Apologies.

11 minutes ago, Famecans said:

I addressed many positive points for DE put auction houses in game, gameplay and data analytcs being the main one.

True, you did. The debate there is whether those benefits are worth more to DE than what they get out of keeping things as they are. I'm inclined to say they aren't. I'll even go so far as to say the onboarding difficulty in the market for new players probably shows a statistical increase in profits by way of how it might bully newbies into buying plat to participate in the markets at all. (Risk of "black platinium" expense being pushed onto players who trade in good faith is probably the easiest example to demonstrate that)

On 2023-11-26 at 4:29 PM, trst said:

You can already "set up" trades in Maroo's Bazaar and in Dojos. But you still have to manually offer items up to trade to the seller and the seller needs to manually finish the trade. So it's more of another way to advertise trades in-game.

If you're talking about automated trade (aka: auction house) then that's something that'll hopefully never happen. Since the game's "economy" is propped up by inconvenience which would be destroyed by an AH.

yes i know but who use this system? i didnt see that

On 2023-11-26 at 4:29 PM, trst said:

You can already "set up" trades in Maroo's Bazaar and in Dojos. But you still have to manually offer items up to trade to the seller and the seller needs to manually finish the trade. So it's more of another way to advertise trades in-game.

If you're talking about automated trade (aka: auction house) then that's something that'll hopefully never happen. Since the game's "economy" is propped up by inconvenience which would be destroyed by an AH.

Yes i mean automated trading auction house

6 hours ago, Nobodys-Perfect said:

Okay fair, you made a reasonable attempt and I overlooked it. Apologies.

True, you did. The debate there is whether those benefits are worth more to DE than what they get out of keeping things as they are. I'm inclined to say they aren't. I'll even go so far as to say the onboarding difficulty in the market for new players probably shows a statistical increase in profits by way of how it might bully newbies into buying plat to participate in the markets at all. (Risk of "black platinium" expense being pushed onto players who trade in good faith is probably the easiest example to demonstrate that)

Vu0Tyi6.jpg

3gmmmYk.jpg

JBLBtWz.png

On 2023-11-26 at 5:50 AM, GoPRO_Destiny said:

Currently, in-game trading involve registering a product in the unofficial Warframe Market and transacting separately through whispers based on that information, which is cumbersome and inconvenient.

It would be much more convenient to register products within the game and enable transactions in real time, but is there any reason not to add this function?

If the problem is server overload, wouldn't it be possible to limit the number of product registrations per account and deregister them after a certain period of time?

(3 products for each type, 10 types of products can be registered, automatic registration is canceled after one week)

I think that using this method can reduce server overload and make it more convenient for users.

Please, let me know if you have more good ideas.

so far this was legit 1st proper and valid point on y to make it and wat may be the problems with actual facts rather than fantasised

On 2023-11-26 at 6:44 AM, Turritopsis_Dohrnii said:

You can already do this in Maroo’s Bazar at the cost of not being able to play your character. 

I’m not actually sure what the general stance is about trading actually. Would be interesting to see some opinions on this.

i think you r confused of wat im suggesting and the current methods
I typed it out properly in purple in the original 1st post

On 2023-11-26 at 7:19 AM, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Use warfram.market 

in red said wat is the problem with wfm

On 2023-11-26 at 8:16 AM, Venus-Venera said:

there is already a solution. so why do you want it?

and you can create macro with mouse/keyboard software and post message with your items in chat.

over-doing task that can be solved with an auction

u r suggesting an action to inconvenience rather than a solution to it (basically instead of fixing the problem u say how to stay within the problem)

On 2023-11-26 at 8:35 AM, Slayer-. said:

You'll get used to it over time. 🤣:tongue:

rather than get used to problems its always best to see the ways of improving them

On 2023-11-26 at 4:52 PM, sly_squash said:

I'll always upvote an Auction House request. 🙂

...and wish I could downvote people making such obviously inane bs claims like "but it has to be massively slow, inefficient, disruptive to gameplay, and prone to exploitation because MUH PRICES.

i think the reason is that people dont really understand wat it is (even though i told it in purple) or dont understand the benefits of it by only seeing the downsides. that wont be such significant with other existing problems

On 2023-11-26 at 6:05 PM, (PSN)Unstar said:

Yep, an market board of some sort is something that many if not most players would like to see.

That said, there's not much of an incentive for DE to make such a thing, so I doubt they ever will.  Warframe.market serves the same purpose, and without any dev time, costs, or accountability on DE's part.

If I was a game developer with limited resources, I wouldn't devote any of them to addressing problems that had already been solved by the community, not when there are plenty of problems like bug fixes and updates that I could have my teams working on instead.

agree on the part that if a dev team has limited resources. however, we are talking bout de that r currently owned by tencent and have no probs with funding or resources and management. the only problem is poor use of those resources that they have

On 2023-11-26 at 6:25 PM, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

At this point im ready for DE to actually put an auction house in the game just out of spite. 

Everybody who thinks auction house = free and effortless platinum would be in for a rude awakening when they realize that the "supply" in the "supply and demand" equation for everything would suddenly be skewed by orders of magnitude.

If i want to sell any given part or set right now, today, i have to compete with and only with the people who are actively online, in trade chat, ready to sell the same item(s) in that moment. 

But if you could just fart literally your entire inventory of random parts into the auction house and not even have to be looking at it, and all someone has to do to prevent you from being able to make a sale is undercut you by 1p, then youre not just competing with those people, you're competing with basically the entire playerbase of people that has the same part(s).

It would be HARDER to make "free platinum". Not easier. Meanwhile the cost of things like warframe slots, skins, orokin potatoes, etc, would not change. 

This would benefit people who actually give DE money and maybe riven traders by making every other tradeable item cheaper.

This would completely screw free to players and people who dont spend much $ on the game.

But the people who clamor for "auction house" every time it comes up are too blinded by the premise of getting plat for little to no effort that they dont see it or dont wanna hear it. 

people also forget that overall supply wont change even with a more simple system, yes it would add maybe 10-15% extra however if we had 100 people selling rhino prime before, there wont be a sudden appear of 1000 more simply cause people dont farm and sell items that efficiently. people forget that this game is all bout farming meaning that making the item requires time and luck.

On 2023-11-26 at 7:00 PM, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

And would cause the price of the vast majority of items to plummet to 1p

show me an example in a game with an existing auction house and ill belive u. unless so ur point and other same points r invalid

• Like 2

4 hours ago, --iNTRoVeRT-- said:

so far this was legit 1st proper and valid point on y to make it and wat may be the problems with actual facts rather than fantasised

i think you r confused of wat im suggesting and the current methods
I typed it out properly in purple in the original 1st post

in red said wat is the problem with wfm

over-doing task that can be solved with an auction

u r suggesting an action to inconvenience rather than a solution to it (basically instead of fixing the problem u say how to stay within the problem)

rather than get used to problems its always best to see the ways of improving them

i think the reason is that people dont really understand wat it is (even though i told it in purple) or dont understand the benefits of it by only seeing the downsides. that wont be such significant with other existing problems

agree on the part that if a dev team has limited resources. however, we are talking bout de that r currently owned by tencent and have no probs with funding or resources and management. the only problem is poor use of those resources that they have

people also forget that overall supply wont change even with a more simple system, yes it would add maybe 10-15% extra however if we had 100 people selling rhino prime before, there wont be a sudden appear of 1000 more simply cause people dont farm and sell items that efficiently. people forget that this game is all bout farming meaning that making the item requires time and luck.

show me an example in a game with an existing auction house and ill belive u. unless so ur point and other same points r invalid

Every auction house ever and basic economics. Supply and demand. Increase supply and price goes down. Right now many veteran players are sitting on hoards of items not deemed worth wasting their trades or time marketing. If you add an automated trade function you dramatically increase the supply for these things and over saturate the market as it becomes a non issue to sell them.

If you want a real world example just look at Runescape. The price of items such as DDS and Rune plummeted once the grand exchange was implemented and took over face to face trades and marketing. This is actually a large reason why when OSRS started people didn’t want the grand exchange added because they knew what it brought (because they lived through it with RS3)

Edited by (PSN)FirmBizkit
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

Every auction house ever and basic economics. Supply and demand. Increase supply and price goes down. Right now many veteran players are sitting on hoards of items not deemed worth wasting their trades or time marketing. If you add an automated trade function you dramatically increase the supply for these things and over saturate the market as it becomes a non issue to sell them.

If you want a real world example just look at Runescape. The price of items such as DDS and Rune plummeted once the grand exchange was implemented and took over face to face trades and marketing

Auction house for normal items would never happen in Warframe for all the reasons you and other people laid out. I don't think DE would be willing to, at this point, and they've said as much repeatedly. 

The only somewhat convincing suggestion for an auction house I've seen was one exclusively for rivens, though even that one also entailed some restrictions on how many rivens a user can list. Auction houses cannot and should not replace normal Warframe trading, but for rivens they might be a better place than trade chat or 3rd party sites that have no efficient method nor motivation to clear oudated listings. 

Edited by BansheeAndZephyrMarried
  • Like 3

hace 6 horas, --iNTRoVeRT-- dijo:

The reason why there is no AH in Warframe is obvious... it would simply destroy the economy that has existed since trades were enabled. Platinum would be so useless that it would not make a profit for developers. If something does not make profits, should it be implemented? The answer is there, you're just so stubborn that you don't see it.

In short, you are neither the first nor the last to think that everything is simple and think illogically. 

Have a good day.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
misspellings, Add text
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, --iNTRoVeRT-- said:

it would add maybe 10-15% extra

How did you come up with this number? Maybe super rare stuff might only go up by 10-15% in supply, but everything else will jump significantly in supply.

I don't think you seem to realise how many people don't currently engage in the trading system regularly. Or perhaps you've underestimated just how much stuff is sitting in peoples inventory gathering dust.

An auction house could open the flood gates for trading. You'd have to apply significant restrictions to an auction house to not see supply sky-rocket. Something like only being able to advertise one item a week.

Edited by (PSN)iuvenilis
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, --iNTRoVeRT-- said:

And could you please site any sources for your claims here?

Meanwhile I can state a source of a ton of people with just inventories full of prime junk that they occasionally try to sell in trade chat but are mostly just sitting on an absolute mountain of prime stuff that is just geathering dust in their inventories.
It's just not worth their time or effort to sell it to other players, or even turn it into baro as he doesn't offer anything as those players already have everything.

You are vastly underestimating how many people are sitting around with an inventory full of junk  that they just can't be bothered to sell.

And again, you are completely ignoring how the items in warframe are a "one-and-done" type where a customer is only every a customer one time and every time after that is just another competing seller of the items.

Please tell me how a market is supposed to keep any prices above 1p for pretty much everything but the newest items when every time someone gets an item after the first time it just gets listed as another competing seller, meaning that the supply of said items goes up and up and up while the demand goes down and down?

Sure you could try to say "But ducat fodder!" and then I'll just point out that any common item is going to fall to 1-2p because who is going to spend more than 5-10p for 75 ducats?  So that's more than 50% of all relic rewards that just became worth 1-2p automatically, based just on ducat value alone....
And again ducats become worthless after a short while (which doesn't even take that long to reach) so again even that has its limits on how long that can prop up somethings value.

Edited by Tsukinoki
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, BansheeAndZephyrMarried said:

Auction house for normal items would never happen in Warframe for all the reasons you and other people laid out. I don't think DE would be willing to, at this point, and they've said as much repeatedly. 

The only somewhat convincing suggestion for an auction house I've seen was one exclusively for rivens, though even that one also entailed some restrictions on how many rivens a user can list. Auction houses cannot and should not replace normal Warframe trading, but for rivens they might be a better place than trade chat or 3rd party sites that have no efficient method nor motivation to clear oudated listings. 

Auction house for Rivens I could totally get on board with.

• Like 2

On 2023-11-30 at 5:36 AM, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

If you want a real world example just look at Runescape. The price of items such as DDS and Rune plummeted once the grand exchange was implemented and took over face to face trades and marketing. This is actually a large reason why when OSRS started people didn’t want the grand exchange added because they knew what it brought (because they lived through it with RS3)

On 2023-11-30 at 7:25 AM, CosoMalvadoNG said:

The reason why there is no AH in Warframe is obvious... it would simply destroy the economy that has existed since trades were enabled. Platinum would be so useless that it would not make a profit for developers. If something does not make profits, should it be implemented? The answer is there, you're just so stubborn that you don't see it.

In short, you are neither the first nor the last to think that everything is simple and think illogically. 

Have a good day.

lay people call it "market destruction", market experts say "value readjustment".
the market needs to be readjusted and not speculative.

In short the lazy veterans are saying:
- Hello newbie, I only pay 1 cent for 1% RNG;
- I only pay 1 cent for 5 minutes of mission;
- I only pay 20 cents for 6 pieces of 5 minutes;

1 hour ago, Famecans said:

lay people call it "market destruction", market experts say "value readjustment".
the market needs to be readjusted and not speculative.

In short the lazy veterans are saying:
- Hello newbie, I only pay 1 cent for 1% RNG;
- I only pay 1 cent for 5 minutes of mission;
- I only pay 20 cents for 6 pieces of 5 minutes;

The lazy veteran is you who wants to offload all of your junk that isn’t worth the time to sell. I’m a noob I’ve been playing for three months 😂

I don’t care what “market experts say” unless they’re saying it about Warframe. This isn’t a real world economy. It doesn’t function like a real world economy. The only thing that matters is supply and demand.

Your “readjustment” is 99% of items being devalued to 1p

Edited by (PSN)FirmBizkit
  • Like 4

hace 3 horas, Famecans dijo:

los profanos lo llaman "destrucción del mercado", los expertos del mercado dicen "reajuste de valores".
el mercado necesita ser reajustado y no especulativo.

As the saying goes, a good understander needs few words, which is not your case, my friend.

First, it's not something that only the ''vets'' would say... I put up a post about one year later of the game launch just so that any fool would understand the reason why there is no AH in Warframe has already been given from the beginning, when all the now veterans were newbies. You just have to add 2+2 and I doubt that the sum will give you 5. The idea you all are proposing is to destroy the game's currency, which does not benefit the developers. Therefore it will not happen no matter how you cry.

Have a good day.

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

As the saying goes, a good understander needs few words, which is not your case, my friend.

First, it's not something that only the ''vets'' would say... I put up a post about one year later of the game launch just so that any fool would understand the reason why there is no AH in Warframe has already been given from the beginning, when all the now veterans were newbies. You just have to add 2+2 and I doubt that the sum will give you 5. The idea you all are proposing is to destroy the game's currency, which does not benefit the developers. Therefore it will not happen no matter how you cry.

Have a good day.

Your words ignore several factors just to justify tath something problematic as right. The destruction of currency that you talk about so much has no specific name, no significant example and no depth of positive factors.

I'm not talking about big topics or small topics, I'm not talking about crying, I'm not talking about your laziness with the keyboard I'm talking about the fact that the chat trading system is in fact slow and problematic, this system is making it difficult to progression of beginner players and also stimulates speculation in the value of volumes of pieces on the market.

Note: I like people like you classifying me as a fool. wow he's busy answering me, maybe I'm less of a fool than him?!?!?

13 hours ago, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

The lazy veteran is you who wants to offload all of your junk that isn’t worth the time to sell.

I don't remember saying I wasn't lazy, I don't remember saying the opposite.
I am a lazy veteran and my laziness is encouraging the market to become increasingly lazy, delayed and rough day every day.

wtf am I aware of the market because I'm the only one here who isn't trying to camouflage or hide all facts???

I’m a noob I’ve been playing for three months 😂

Be careful, some commentators here don't like newbies commenting on this veteran.

I don’t care what “market experts say” unless they’re saying it about Warframe. This isn’t a real world economy. It doesn’t function like a real world economy. The only thing that matters is supply and demand.

It becomes real once you understand that each piece on market is worth at least 3~5 minutes of any player's life.
It becomes real once you understand that 30 min sitting at a trading station disrupts your life in the real world.
It becomes real once you understand that lose 30 min waiting dealers to earn a weapon slot is less fun that 30 min of gameplay.

I’m a noob I’ve been playing for three months 😂

Three months is too little to understand the game, finish the star map and we'll talk again.

Your “readjustment” is 99% of items being devalued to 1p

Unfortunately you are unaware of RNG, wiki link below

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/RNG

Good Luck👍