Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #175!

[DE]Megan

Pretty salty I wasn't able to get home from work in time to get the umbra forma drops. figured I could catch the last 30 minutes between 3:30-4 and at least get 1, but the stream ended as soon as I opened it. I wish rare drops were handled differently, like still being able to get them from re-watching the live stream, the timing of most of these make it impossible for working people to claim.

2 minutes ago, MaddoxStefan said:

watched the whole stream, no progress on any forma, feels bad, don't know if it matters, watched it on firefox

Similar problem here. Watched for an hour and a half, only counted 40 something minutes, watched on Opera.

11 minutes ago, SirTeemo said:

Similar problem here. Watched for an hour and a half, only counted 40 something minutes, watched on Opera.

Watched since 2:58, expected to be able to get both drops since it said it ended at 4.  Ended early, don't get second Umbra.  Very frustrating.

Good to hear about the platform progress, just have a question, we will be able to merge two accounts of the same platforms (e.g two xbox platforms)? im asking because i use my old account to play warframe because the account is kinda bugged for any xbox thing related (store, etc), so that accounts its just for warframe (since 5/6 years ago?) and sometimes i miss some deals like gamepass ultimate gifts or similar due being tied to the gamepass ultimate acc (my new account) 

Hi, just wanted to say that even though I watch the entire Dev Stream and got my Twitch drops - I see them on Twitch's inventory, and I have claimed them, but I got no inbox notification in-game. Is it possible to fix this? Thank you so much! Also the Dev Stream was amazing, super excited for December.

Can you do something about these drops? We keep telling you they don't work, yet you just keep doing the same old thing. It's bad enough if it is cosmetics you fancy, but really irritating withrare and useful drops liek umbra formas or, soon, another warframe.

So here are my suggestions: if you absolutely want to stick with twitch drops just make them rerun claimable for a period of time, maybe 1 or 2 days after the stream. Or, better,  just provide codes during streams that are redeemable for a couple days. Both of these solutions would also help those that can't watch the streams at their air time because they need to work or sleep.

There's a lot of speculation on reddit and elsewhere, but can there be some more visibility on why platinum earned/purchased by Switch players is being singled out as non tradeable and not available for shared wallet in a merged account? Will there be a roadmap to eventually merge us with the rest of the economy?

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta

I couldn‘t catch every minute and english is not my first language.

Is there a written summary about everything they talked about?

I saw the Recap but thats not everything, there was something about Archon Shards aswell which are not mentioned in the Recap.

Edited by fanaticma

Mood, tried to catch some of it but working really screws us over, I missed the last one, a rewatch grace period would make this a lot more fun and flexible for people trying to pay their rents and enjoy streaming ect xD

I mean at least for official see streams like dev streams.

Edited by (XBOX)ChemlyAbslte
I can't type ;_;

On 2023-11-20 at 11:58 PM, Cazzzz said:

Can we PLEASE get a formal address on outstanding orders that are months overdue? I really dont WANT to cancel and refund but its getting very hard to tell if Im ever going to have my order get passed "processing'. And yes, this is a big enough issue it should be mentioned on a stream.

It's been almost two years since I ordered my Kahl statue, and I have yet to receive any email updates on why it hasnt' shipped. Got my Harrow statue before my Kahl statue. I've sent a number of tickets and still no word. I would love to get a refund if I could, as that Kahl statue was meant to be a Christmas Gift to a friend back in 2022. 

• Like 1

Got 2 umbra forma claimed on Twitch but 3 days later and still not delivered in game.  Re-linked my twitch account and restarted game, etc, still nothing.  Prime gaming drops work, but Twitch doesn't and they keep offering stuff while plenty of people can't get it.  SCAM.  Done watching.

• Like 1