Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #175!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, CephalonPotassium said:

It's been a while since the removal of the zenurik passive granting heavy attack efficiency. Is it possible that we might see a gameplay feature or Warframe that brings hybrid builds back into the spotlight?

Just FYI, Kullervo does this very well.   Some passive heavy attack efficiency, and lots of combo generation.

On Discord, there was a mention about a new merch collection coming soon. Can we PLEASE get a formal address on outstanding orders that are months overdue? I really dont WANT to cancel and refund but its getting very hard to tell if Im ever going to have my order get passed "processing'. And yes, this is a big enough issue it should be mentioned on a stream.

On 2023-11-15 at 6:58 PM, Rysm69 said:

Railjacks can move at 200m/s Unmodded and up to 700m/s so i have no idea why you would even want to use it in there because it will just be you hitting invisible walls every time you try to move because of how fast Railjacks are. Even in the biggest open world (Orb vallis at 8.2km square) you will be able to clear it in less then 10 seconds. all that would achieve is make open worlds feel claustrophobic because of how big Railjacks are and how fast they move. I get that DE showed a cut-scene of it and people thought they would be able to do it, but i don't remember ever it being promised. Also ground to space is one of the most expensive and difficult things to achieve in gaming, go ask Star Citizen Devs, it will take millions of dollars and years just to modify a game Engine like Unreal or Evolution to support 64bit world space coordinates to make it feasible.

On 2023-11-16 at 3:40 PM, (XBOX)SgtFunBun said:

i doubt he meant integration as in turning Warframe into No Man's Sky, probably just something along the lines of calling it down and hopping on straight from an open world like the trailer, as opposed to having to leave the open world, return to your ship, and then be able to get on the railjack

sure, it's a bit redundant, but they showed it off and it would be cool

Exactly

• Like 1

I'm very excited for news on cross save. My old Xbox one just has too many issues with load speeds and connectivity.  By the time I'm loaded in to games such as the circuit in duviri, others are already in the game and the timer has already started so I am forced to start with completely random gear....and that's if I don't disconnect.  I guess this would be something I post elsewhere, but increasing that timer or putting a ready up option would be a helpful addition.

On 2023-11-15 at 10:21 AM, --I--Smoke said:

Why are you doing this dev stream on black Friday of all things I mean let's be real that's the most busiest time of the year 

Because they aren’t American and their Thanksgiving was last month therefore it’s just Friday for them. 

could we please get a way to remap keywords and mice on ps4, so we utilize the quick progress view, gear hot keys, tactical menu, and emote hot keys. keyboards and mice do work on ps4, but the only limitation of the outdated button mapping system on the ps4. with xbox, once you actually press options with a keyboard or mouse, it adds another option for programming other devices. which i think the system That pc has, is much better, because it has everything on one screen. whatever button you press, whether it be on a keyboard, mouse or controller, it will register That button for use. so why can't every platform utilize the same system. even after i switch my account to xbox, i will still keep asking for this. because i don't want the ps4 tenno to be left in past with outdated systems. like really, why does the ps4 even have gear hot keys and emote got keys ? it's not like there's enough buttons to utilize those things. i just don't understand why this is soo difficult to implement. like they thought to add it on Xbox, but not on ps4, just don't understand the logic. Playstation doesn't have anything against people using other control devices on there systems. 

On 2023-11-21 at 11:17 PM, (PSN)bedrankt said:

if you need a test account for cross save pls let me know im dying to play warframe again.
i played on ps5 maxed MR atm, ill transfer my plat to a friend so it doesnt get lost or doesnt transfer over

This is quite possibly the dumbest cross save related comment I have seen.

Drops are once again terrible: here since before start, refreshed at start to check drop is active, now 39 minutes in the drop is at 13%/1 hour 26%/30 mins and has been for a few minutes. Latest 64 Firefox on Win 11. No other streams open. Active window with active sound.

Edit: 4 minutes after checking the progress to write this it is still unchanged at 13/26. Doesn't look like I'll even get the 30 minute drop this stream.

Also, why do I get this on the stream when I try to post that there is an issue with drops: Your message wasn't posted due to conflicts with the channel's moderation settings. Please enlighten me what moderation settings those are...

Oh and after 52 minutes still 13%/26%.

Edited by snow0815