The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New chat command like "/unstuck"

danielxmeu

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Unstar:

Unfortunately teleporting commands would instantly be exploited by those looking for optimized clears/farms, which would have a tangible impact on the economy of any resource that can be farmed.

but how?
Because in prime keys you have to collect 10x mats to unlock. And when farming, both players have to collect mats. otherwise it is a waste of time. and when it comes to normal capture, then both can take speed warframes...

That's why I think OP's suggestion is very important and correct!

11 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

but how?

Take Plague Star for example.  Someone goes to get the cannister in phase 1.  Then instead of making their way up out of the caves, they teleport to their friend waiting at the top.  This reduces the lower bound of the rate at which the mission can be completed, which has an effect on the economy of the items available in the event.

• Like 1

vor 29 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Unstar:

Take Plague Star for example.  Someone goes to get the cannister in phase 1.  Then instead of making their way up out of the caves, they teleport to their friend waiting at the top.  This reduces the lower bound of the rate at which the mission can be completed, which has an effect on the economy of the items available in the event.

then that simply shouldn't be possible and items will be dropped during teleport. There are more than enough solutions.

However, I hardly play at all these days. mostly just for shards. and! I've experienced twice that someone writes in chat: "damn.... I'm stuck!"
That was this week and probably even last week.

Under no circumstances should this happen because it frustrates people! and engine is constantly being updated. This bug won't go away anytime soon!

28 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

then that simply shouldn't be possible and items will be dropped during teleport. There are more than enough solutions.

That's unfortunate, because it turns out that the player who performed the teleport had been stuck and legitimately needed to use the command!  They drop the mission-item, it falls through the world.  Maybe it's gone entirely, maybe it ends up in a place Tenno can't reach, or maybe it's now hidden somewhere in the level.

Which is to say, these are complex problems, and their solutions are not always straightforward.  There are a great deal of use cases and edge cases that need to be considered to truly solve problems effectively without creating new ones.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Venus-Venera said:

but how?
Because in prime keys you have to collect 10x mats to unlock. And when farming, both players have to collect mats. otherwise it is a waste of time. and when it comes to normal capture, then both can take speed warframes...

I could use this in Plague Star right now lol. As the other person said, this would be easily exploited in many areas of the game.

On 2023-11-17 at 1:08 PM, Venus-Venera said:

but how?

Lol and if they made it so you have to go back to the beginning area, how would it be abused? People already can fly across the plains using archwing or just teleport to the door anyways, and if it really was an issue then they could add a wait time of like 10 seconds.

In regular missions, it would be bad to teleport to spawn anyways, who would even abuse it?

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT