Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who did the Maths on ranking up with NecroLoid?

(XBOX)Tatakai no Kami

Why do I need close to twice the amount of standing in items to rank up with this faction?

5k standing to get to Rank 1, but I need 10k worth of items to rank up,

22k points to rank 2, but I need 37,5K worth of items to Rank up,

44k points to rank 3 but 75k worth of items to rank up.

This seems like a mistake, like the person who did the maths missed out a zero when adding up the value of the items required.

Edited by (XBOX)Tatakai no Kami
typo in a number

To @(XBOX)Tatakai no Kami,

Short : To avoid cheaters

Long : If You get taxi by a High level player you could have complete

• Rank 1 : x1 Tier 3 matrix,
  • Rank 2 : x5 Tier 3 matrix,
  • Rank 3 : x9 Tier 3 matrix,
  • TOTAL : 15 Tier 3 Matrix IE x5 Tier3 missions

You can do Math but your anger make you miss the most important : "LOGIC"

What are matrix the Resources for ?

• Rank1 : Make sure you have done the Vault Tier1 vault 10 times
  • Rank2 : Make sure you have done the Vault Tier2 vault 8 times
  • Rank3 : Make sure you have done the Vault Tier3 vault 5 times

So the maths AND Logic are :

• Rank 1 to 3 : Make sure you have done the Vault Tier1 x10 times, Tier2 vault 8 times, Tier3 vault 5+5 times IE 28 Missions

ALSO since Update 34.0 (2023-10-18) Damaged Necramech Components are in Loid’s Store for purchase;

• I had to DO more than two hundreds vaults missions to build all the Entrati archguns, that alone took more than 2 years.

Raging about 30 well chosen missions is ... Indecent 😒

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

What in the world are you talking about? It doesn't cost standing to rank up.

You didn't read my post very well did you?

Getting to Rank 1 requires 10 Orokin Orientation Matrices, each of these is equal to 1000 standing. therefore 10k worth of "ITEMS."

Rank 2 requires 15 Orokin Ballistic Matrices, Each of those is worth 2500 Standing, or 37.5K worth of "ITEMS"Rank 3 requires 15 Orokin Anums Matruices, each worth 5k of standing, or 75k worth of items.

The standing value of the items required to reach each rank is on average almost twice the standing to reach the point you can rank up.

45 minutes ago, Illegal_Squirell said:

I did the math, got a problem?

Yes, clearly otherwise I wouldn't have posted.

Edited by (XBOX)Tatakai no Kami
posted a reply in the wrong post
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Tatakai no Kami said:

Well, the most it would take to complete a vault bounty is 5 mins, if you're taking your time. So at worst, you'll have to do 50 mins of grinding to get all the Matrices needed to rank up.

50 minutes is less than 1 hour… Warframe will be here for at least another few days (probably)… another few days is at least 48 hours… 48 hours is a lot more than 1 hour… which is more than 50 minutes, got the math?

6 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

To @(XBOX)Tatakai no Kami,

Short : To avoid cheaters

Long : If You get taxi by a High level player you could have complete

• Rank 1 : x1 Tier 3 matrix,
  • Rank 2 : x5 Tier 3 matrix,
  • Rank 3 : x9 Tier 3 matrix,
  • TOTAL : 15 Tier 3 Matrix IE x5 Tier3 missions

You can do Math but your anger make you miss the most important : "LOGIC"

What are matrix the Resources for ?

• Rank1 : Make sure you have done the Vault Tier1 vault 10 times
  • Rank2 : Make sure you have done the Vault Tier2 vault 8 times
  • Rank3 : Make sure you have done the Vault Tier3 vault 5 times

So the maths AND Logic are :

• Rank 1 to 3 : Make sure you have done the Vault Tier1 x10 times, Tier2 vault 8 times, Tier3 vault 5+5 times IE 28 Missions

ALSO since Update 34.0 (2023-10-18) Damaged Necramech Components are in Loid’s Store for purchase;

• I had to DO more than two hundreds vaults missions to build all the Entrati archguns, that alone took more than 2 years.

Raging about 30 well chosen missions is ... Indecent 😒

Not anger, stupified by the lack of logic.

Your "making sure maths" only accounts for the actual items to buy the next rank correct? it doesn't account for the items you need to get to trade for standing to get to the point you can rank up.

Also, it doesn't matter how many items someone gets from being carried by someone else, Low MR rank means they can only trade for so much standing per day. And it really doesn't stop anyone from carrying anyone.

And please don't project your rage at taking 2 years to do something onto me asking why the Maths does not add up. That is indecent.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Tatakai no Kami said:

You didn't read my post very well did you?

Getting to Rank 1 requires 10 Orokin Orientation Matrices, each of these is equal to 1000 standing. therefore 10k worth of "ITEMS."

Rank 2 requires 15 Orokin Ballistic Matrices, Each of those is worth 2500 Standing, or 37.5K worth of "ITEMS"Rank 3 requires 15 Orokin Anums Matruices, each worth 5k of standing, or 75k worth of items.

The standing value of the items required to reach each rank is on average almost twice the standing to reach the point you can rank up.

No, I read it just fine. The issue here is that you are considering the items as standing. They aren't, they're items for sacrifice. By your logic, it costs 30,200 standing in items to go from rank 4 to rank 5 with Entrati. Which isn't the case, you sacrifice three items. A Seriglass Shard, a Mother token, and a Father token.

In other words, you're using faulty logic to create something to get angry over.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

No, I read it just fine. The issue here is that you are considering the items as standing. They aren't, they're items for sacrifice. By your logic, it costs 30,200 standing in items to go from rank 4 to rank 5 with Entrati. Which isn't the case, you sacrifice three items. A Seriglass Shard, a Mother token, and a Father token.

In other words, you're using faulty logic to create something to get angry over.

No, I am not considering them as Standing, I am considering their value compared to the amount of standing you need to max out the current rank.

And again not angry, just baffled. There really do seem to be a lot of angry PC players projecting their anger onto others here.

16 minutes ago, (XBOX)Tatakai no Kami said:

Not anger, stupefied by the lack of logic.

😜 Welcome to Warframe, Tenno !!!

Also I never said it was easy, on opposite :

• I did the whole grind for necramech and it was far too loooong
  • I ALWAYS said to New player : "Do NOT grind, directly buy the Mech with Plats" (Best advice ever)
  • This mean Necraloid (not necroloid) standing became almost Useless....

Only the recent change in Loid's store render it usefull and less time taxing compared to plats.

PS : I did never rage to wait 2 years, I am Awfully Unlucky ... this is just a running gag to me, like your complain XD

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Tatakai no Kami said:

No, I am not considering them as Standing, I am considering their value compared to the amount of standing you need to max out the current rank.

And again not angry, just baffled. There really do seem to be a lot of angry PC players projecting their anger onto others here.

Mightily defensive for someone who's "not angry". Maybe you should take a step away from the TV and reflect on your state of mind.

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)Tatakai no Kami said:

Nah it’s intended

I always thought of the rank up system as a way to coax the player into getting better matrices. If you’re able to rank up with matrices, you should be able to sacrifice a few in order to progress. 
Think of it this way, if you’re leveling to stage 2, you’re going to need more standing compared to stage 1. The rank up requirements are a test to see whether you can actually farm the standing. 

It’s also a one time thing, best to just do it and be done with it. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XBOX)Tatakai no Kami:

Why do I need close to twice the amount of standing in items to rank up with this faction?

5k standing to get to Rank 1, but I need 10k worth of items to rank up,

22k points to rank 2, but I need 37,5K worth of items to Rank up,

44k points to rank 3 but 75k worth of items to rank up.

This seems like a mistake, like the person who did the maths missed out a zero when adding up the value of the items required.

I had fun. I really enjoyed playing it. Therefore, no attention was paid to reps or extreme bugs.
good content can make up for a lot.
but tastes are different.

you probably could have ran a couple iso-vaults in the time spent ranting here, just saying.

my advice would be to just get on with the missions, get some people to taxi/help if you need to, because that's the only way you rank up. 

I'm curious what improvements will be made to the upcoming Cavia syndicate; I'm guessing they'll have some kind of standing tokens, but I wonder how easy it'll be to get them?

Here I am with Vox Solaris Standing. I need Rank 3 to buy Atmo Systems but I acutally need Atmo System to get to Rank 3. 

Want to know the true intention of all this logic? It's so players have to waste time. Don't want to waste time praying to RNGesus for loot? Go do something else. I heard Frame Fighter is a great pass time.

• Like 1

I honestly fail to understand the logic of the OP or the problem he has.

Yes the amount of matrices you need to sacrifice  would equate to 150% of the standing needed for rankup.

So the rankup cost is technically 250% of the value shown and then the other components on top of that. 

The other components also need standing from a different syndicate , so it's technically even higher.

All resource costs are about the amount of time/ effort required to get to that stage , DE could have very easily reduced the amount of matrices needed but required other components that take just as long.

• Like 1