Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: December 4 to 8

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, December 7th for Prime Time #372! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. With our presence at The Game Awards that night, we’re starting the action a little early: join us from 5:30pm to 7:30pm ET for our second half of The New War Quest replay!

We are offering two Drops themed around The New War for watching our stream this week.

image.png

Twitch Drop: The New War Themed

• Drop 1: Zariman Ballas Portrait (45 minutes to claim)
  • Drop 2: Ordis Reified Statue (90 minutes to claim)

There are no more Warframe International Streams for the rest of the year, so we designed this Drop with only Prime Time in mind. "¡Felices fiestas!" to our Spanish streaming crew!

Instead of raiding a Warframe Creator, we will be raiding The Game Awards! Be sure to tune in for 30 minutes to earn your very own Sevagoth Warframe (and see Reb and Meg on the big stage!). Learn more here

Community Weekend Drops

There are no community weekend drops planned this week, as we will be running a directory-wide Drops campaign starting on Friday. Stay tuned to our forums for more information later this week!

:community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor
wrong date in title hehe
  • Like 15

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to Community Stream Schedule: December 4 to 8

Still not a grab bag? Nice! Just deco? It's fine. Granted most people would not prefer these.

I'm looking forward to when you do have the new archon shards as drops. 

Give us a "free taste" of the new stuff? Not asking for tauforged, it's fine as regular shards.

There's a high chance that it's gonna be a grab bag but please consider giving us one of each color of the new candies instead.

Edited by (NSW)JAKETENNO
Add
  • Like 2

I hope they do a drop of new shards since not all of us are able to complete every archon mission ( defense really is... A lot... ). I've even seen primetime fail archon hunts but thankfully now it might be a little easier to try again. Taste the rainbow grab bag would be cool even if it was a chance to get new shards or old ( non tauforged ) but uh ...did they tell us if you can merge a tauforged and non or not? How would ...unfusing....work.... Anyhow drops this time are alright. Portraits are usually standing and not super cheap so a good way to get another one for just a bit of my time and ordis statues are always cute. Wishing everyone a happy holiday season and hoping that everyone tunes in for the game awards and we don't hear "wheres my free sevegoth" like the styanax drops hehe... Seriously people kept asking like months later :( 

Does anyone actually watch the stream cause they want to, or do ppl only watch because there are drops... So many comments arguing about drops, where r the comments discussing the actual show and what might get discussed? Especially with the referral plans right after at game awards... Very excited. :)

While these drops are nice, how about reissuing the Oro and Cetus Wisp decorations?
You did so with the Orokin Teaset and made it a a permanent thing from Teshin's SP Honors. So, why not those two? Most people don't own them, I certainly don't, and I'd love to have them. Especially the Wisp one.

On 2023-12-05 at 7:20 AM, (PSN)Kyrikan said:

Does anyone actually watch the stream cause they want to, or do ppl only watch because there are drops... So many comments arguing about drops, where r the comments discussing the actual show and what might get discussed? Especially with the referral plans right after at game awards... Very excited. :)

To be fair they very rarely drop any new information during Prime Time so most of the time we're just watching them discuss food or how old Zach is.

I tuned into the stream and got the reward for Sevagoth and the Ballas Portrait (not the Ordis statue :( ) but they haven't appeared in my in-game inventory yet.

Edit: turns out I forgot to re-link my Twitch to my account so I had the drops but they could not go anywhere. I relinked and got them immediately after logging back in. Still missed out on the Ordis statue though.

Edited by (NSW)Mackinz
Update

Hi! I want to report that even tho I watched The Game Awards and claimed Sevagoth, with my Twitch account linked - I still didn't get him sent to my in-game inbox. I even re-linked my account to see if it refreshes itself but still nothing even tho on Twitch he shows up as claimed. Is it possible to get help? Is it a Twitch issue? I just want my ghostie man :(

• Like 2